• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Highschool Dxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm gonna add something here as well.

In the same volume, the author states that Azi Dahaka is capable of destroying Europe:

"They had fought once before, but a winner was not decided. Even after he was wounded, he still laughed as he fought back; Vali had not forgotten Aŝi Dahāka's appearance back then. One of the heads was able to withstand many attacks and continue to laugh while counterattacking. More than anything, he was the most dangerous enemy. It was certain that he was manipulating Trihexa alongside Apophis, but Azi Dahaka by himself certainly had the strength to destroy all of Europe."

Here is the link, it is the second paragraph so it should be fairly easy to find https://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD:Volume_21_Life_Lucifer

Usually the story is told from 1st person point of view; prominently Issei (which is why a lot of the statements are regarded as hyperboles in this verse since Issei isn't the sharpest tool on the shelf). In this part of the volume, you'll find out that the author is using third person writing. So I think that's not a hyperbole.

Unless I missed something somewhere, this puts Issei, Vali, and everyone above them, at at least continent level.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong--I still haven't finished reading this volume.

A character of "At least Mountain level. Possibly Island level" power, can destroy all the civilisation of Europe with very limited problems.

I agree, it doesn't stated that Azi Dahaka is gonna one shot entire Europe,

Ant is just my suggestion, but i think both Issei and Vali AP and Speed should be rated as below

Issei's Attack Potency: City Level to Mountain Lavel(Boosted Gear Scale Mail with Triana should be compareable with Vali's Balance Breaker who fooderize Kokabiel, Destroy entire replica of Kyoto that should be more durable than the original), At Least Mountain Lavel(Still capable to stomp Shalba Beelzebub even after getting weaken by Sameal blood, Stomp Euclid who should be compareable to his sister, Grayfia, His Longinus Smasher could deal a significant damage against one of Trihexa splitted body who could destroy entire small island), Island Lavel(One shot/Defeat Aphopis who could turn entire island into his "World" in matter of second, fight against one of Trihexa core fairly well along side Sirzech even after being exhausted after fighting Aphopis, Turn one of the Trihexa Core into ashes, Diabolos Dragon Should be compareable with Satan Lucifer Drive) Small Island Lavel(Psuedo-Dragon Deification is weaker than Complete Dragon Deification but still stronger than True Queen Mode)

I am gonna post Vali's Attack Potency later, regarding Issei's Attack Potency feel free to disagree.

I am sorry, but the language and justifications within the above post are too incoherent for me, or a casual visitor to the profiles, to make proper sense of.

but seriously though are we gonna put Vali and Issei at tier 6-c or not? if not i guess they should be put at Atleast High 7-A

Here, I fixed it:

Issei's Attack Potency: City Level to Mountain Level (should be comparable to Vali who stomped Kokabiel. Leveled an enhanced and sturdier Kyoto replica), At Least Mountain Level (stomped Shalba Beelzebub. Stomped Euclid Lucifuge who should be comparable to his sister, Grayfia. Heavily damaged one of Trihexa's bodies via Longinus Smasher), Island Level (Stomped Apophis. Diabolos Dragon should be comparable to Satan Lucifer Drive) Small Island Level (Nerfed DxD mode is still stronger than CCQ)

Good?

Okay. Thanks. And the characters that he is scaled from have all displayed feats of the mentioned levels?

For Island Level is already mentioned above.

For Mountain Level

"The next moment—. A red flash unfolded.

Doddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

The roar of an explosion ran from far away, and the blast even reached all the way here!

……Eh? ……What? I couldn't react to this sudden event.

The poison mist was blown away by the blast from the attack and dispersed.

"Hahahaha! It's been a long time since I've seen that red blast! Hyoudou Issei! An entire mountain far away from here completely vanished just now! Also, the barrier covering this area has been blown off as well!"

Tannin-ossan said that from the sky above"

For At least Mountain Lavel, please noted that CCQ is much more stronger than normal BB+Triana, furthurmore CCQ with Longinus Smasher stated is capable changing the environtment

"[Don't use it repeatedly, okay? That's one of the forbidden powers that can even change the environment depending on the way you use it. Furthermore, a strong fatigue will hit you simply with a single use.]"

It's not really straight forward as you might expect but the fact that CCQ>BB+Triana is the fact that you simply should accept. I am kinda busy at the moment, but thare is also another quote about Issei busting entire Kyoto including it's scenary that is already done clarefied by Falbium from Animevice.

Okay. And which characters should be upgraded from this?

Vali, Issei, and Sirzech (should be rated as 6-C at his true form), and Ajuka should also rated as 6-C(dude is on par with Sirzech)

for the note i guess we can put this whole "Serafall bust Japan" into the trash can untill there is feat that support the statement, but right now those four should be put at 6-C tier,

Okay then. I suppose that this seems reasonable, but I would prefer to wait a bit for more input.

Can't you do that yourself? The pages should only be semi-locked (available after 4 days on the wiki).

It appears he's only been a user for three days now, I went ahead and added him as a supporter to those verses.

Ddraig said that Trihexa core is above all Gods, so that mean that is also above DxD G mode Issei and Sirzechs true form. And that mean that Ddraig Flame can turn into ash all besides Albion, Ddraig and Ophis with Great Red. Ddraig never said that his flames is useless again's Trihexa who is equal or maybe stronger than GR and Complete Ophis (as author said in Afterword)

GoodDaySir said:
Sorry i forgot to mention that Ddraig and Albion should also put at 6-C
And Crom Cruach too), also Shiva at least Island lvl, because he was stated to be strong enouth to fight with Trihexa (not defeat but fight)

I already complete Azi-Dahaka's profile

Powers and Stats

Tier: at least 6-C (equal to Vali's DxD L form, stated to be easily destroy all Europe)

Name: Azi-Dahaka, "Diabolism Thousand Dragon", "Forbidden Dragon of Demonic Origin"

Classification: Dragon, Evil Dragon

Origin: High School DxD

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Blasts, Fly, Time and Space manipulation, Illusions, Clons, Magic, Soul Manipulation, Enchanced Senses, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Magic, Flight, Stealth, Demonic Magic, Divine Magic, Light Manipulation, Flight, Holy Attacks, Mind Control.

Attack Potency: At least Island level (equal to Vali's DxD L form)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (equal to Vali's DxD L form)

Durability: At least Island level (Tanked many attaks from Vali in DxD L form)

Lifting Strength: Class M (much stronger than Grendel)

Striking Strength: Class EJ

Weaknesses: None

Notable Attacks

Immense Strength: As an Evil Dragon, who are said to be stronger than the Dragon Kings, Aŝi Dahāka is an immensely powerful dragon. In fact, he is said to be one of the three most powerful Evil Dragons, alongside Crom Cruach and Apophis. This was proven when he was able to fight all of the members of the Vali Team by himself with Kuroka stating that the team was only able to escape because he had started quarreling with Grendel and was thus distracted. He was so powerful that he could singlehandedly fought and only be defeated by the army of the Zoroastrian Gods and Oraetona could only sealed him, in Volume 21 it is revealed that he have already achieved a Heavenly Dragon class but not as powerful as Crom Cruach that already achieved Heavenly Dragon class.

Magic Master: It is said that Aŝi Dahāka has knowledge and control over one thousand magic. In Volume 20, Aŝi Dahāka displayed magic skill that surpasses Rizevim's, bypassing and removing all the seals that the Super Devil had put on the Holy Grail. During his death match with Vali, Aŝi Dahāka has shown the capability to simultaneously activate countless types of different magic techniques including forbidden techniques all at once, it was also mention that Aŝi Dahāka can freely use space and time magic.

Fangs: Aŝi Dahāka has razor sharp fangs and extraordinary jaw strength able to easily chomp down on Vali piercing the Scale Mail armour in his Diabolos Dragon Lucifer form.

Immense Durability: He is tremendously resilient to physical pain, allowing him to continue to move and fight despite grievous injuries from the attacks of the extremely powerful Vali Team which includes Vali's Divine Dividing enhance demonic power, powerful cuts and slashes from Arthur's Caliburn which is the strongest Holy Sword, Kuroka and Bikou's Senjutsu and Le Fay's magic. His body underwent further enhancement by the holy grail, allow him to freely use forbidden magic techniques that could cut down his life without restriction.

Also Apophis profile:

Powers and Stats

Tier: at least 6-C (equal to Issei's DxD G form)

Name: Apophis, "Eclipse Dragon", "Primal Eclipse Dragon"

Classification: Dragon, Evil Dragon

Origin: High School DxD

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Enchanced Senses, Darkness manipulation, Dark Water manipulation, Mind Control, Bariers

Attack Potency: At least Island level (equal to Issei's DxD G form)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (equal to Issei's DxD G form)

Durability: At least Island level (Tanked many attaks from Issei's DxD G form)

Lifting Strength: Class M (much stronger than Grendel)

Striking Strength: Class EJ

Weaknesses: None

Notable Attacks

Immense Strength: As an Evil Dragon, who are said to be stronger than the Dragon Kings, Apophis is an immensely powerful dragon so strong that he was known as the Nemesis of Ra the Egyptian God. In fact, he is said to be one of the three most powerful Evil Dragons, alongside Crom Cruach and Aŝi Dahāka. His strength is at Heavenly Dragon-class and he was much stronger than Rizevim.

Darkness and Shadows Manipulation: Apophis has immense darkness and shadows based abilities. He is able to utilize his full strength under the shade of darkness and his darkness was capable of dissolving its opponent simply upon contact. Apophis can fire projectiles of darkness, either from the darkness itself or his mouth, to attack his opponents, or use it to defend himself by absorbing and dissolving enemy attacks.

Black Water Manipulation: Apophis' special technique. He is able to produce and manipulate large volumes of Black Water to submerge his surroundings and attack his opponents. This water is extremely deadly, as it is capable of dissolving anything it comes into contact with. It's dissolving properties are powerful enough to wound even God-class beings.

Shapeshifting: Apophis is able to shapeshift between his human form and his Dragon form. To shapeshift into his Dragon form, he envelopes his entire body in darkness, expanding and shaping himself into his true form.

Immense Durability: Apophis has immense durability, as it took Issei a combination of the immensely powerful Infinity Blaster and Longinus Smasher to finish him off.

Flight: Being a Dragon, Apophis possesses the ability to fly.

@Vergil Lucifer

You literally just copy-pasted everything under Notable Attacks/Techniques off the High School DxD wiki. It's annoying, but passable, and you can get rid of everything pertaining to basic stats since they would be included under feats and justifications for AP, Durability, and Speed (stop listing Immense Strength/Durability/Speed as a technique even though it's just basic stats).

In addition, the sentence structures are somewhat incoherent.

@Ant

Can you close the thread? i assume all of us agreed with 6-C Issei, Vali, Sirzech, Ajuka, Ddraig, Albion, Azi Dahaka, Apophis, and Crom Cruach.

I see that in other pages of HSDxD at that wiki wrote similar (I talk about Immensive strength and other. I agree that this is excess but other is good I think)

Let's wait until after any changes have taken place.

GoodDaySir said:
@Ant
Can you close the thread? i assume all of us agreed with 6-C Issei, Vali, Sirzech, Ajuka, Ddraig, Albion, Azi Dahaka, Apophis, and Crom Cruach.
Also Shiva, but I think he have something around low-country to country lvl AT

Shiva is pretty much featless at this point so i think it's best to not create the page for him yet. personally i doubt if he is a legit Low-Country to Country

Just finished reading the volume. The fact that Apophis made "an island his world" pretty much puts those characters at the already discussed level via power scaling. Don't think I need to quote any text or provide any links.

Okay. So has somebody updated the profiles yet?

@GoodDaySir

I'm willing to make the changes myself, but I must admit that I'm not sure which form these apply to. I was thinking of opening up the page to let you go at it, if that's alright with you. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back