• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they're massive gaps in power, hax, story, etc between classic and modern Spawn to the point of being almost separate characters, addtional keys are reduant. IIRC even this guy had his modern and classic counterparts merged into a singular key, so unless Spawn is even more inconsistent than him you should be fine.
Yeah, there's a bit of a gap in those things. I mean, the first 35 issues were before the second metamorphoses of his suit, so I added it.

Okay. What tier would creating an infinite number of children who are Low 1-C be?
@Confluctor @The_Axiom_of_Virgo @Zaratthustra @Antvasima @Theglassman12
Low 1-C creation and HDM I would imagine.
Also, I wanted to see if we could salvage anything from this previous thread. I'd love to know how Spawn can be 7-B.
@Confluctor @The_Axiom_of_Virgo @Zaratthustra @Antvasima @Theglassman12
I would recommend sticking to resolving this CRT first in order to keep the progression stable before bringing up points from older threads but 7-B seems fine.

"At least Low 1-C" seems reasonable for The Mother of Existence.

Is Spawn's 7-B rating derived from any accepted calculation blog(s)?

Also, thank you for helping out, Axiom.

"At least Low 1-C" seems reasonable for The Mother of Existence.
Noted. Can we also keep Divine Spawn and Spawn at his peak also Low 1-C...or should it be simply 2-A?
Is Spawn's 7-B rating derived from any accepted calculation blog(s)?
Not that I'm aware of. I currently have his Modern 1st Age incarnation at "At least 7-C" due to him fighting against Urizen who could pulverize buildings.

Noted. Can we also keep Divine Spawn and Spawn at his peak also Low 1-C...or should it be simply 2-A?
What is the reasoning for Low 1-C in the first place?
Not that I'm aware of. I currently have his Modern 1st Age incarnation at "At least 7-C" due to him fighting against Urizen who could pulverize buildings.
Okay. We can obviously only scale Spawn from accepted calculation blogs for his feats.

That was from right before the various Image verses were split up into separate canons.
Hmm, I don't suppose we can cross scale this, can we? Unless there were some Spawn Comics that included other characters from different franchises before this event?

Well, The Mother of Existence is not canon to other Image Comics titles at least, but they have crossovers sometimes.

Do you have any easy to explain justifications to put on the page so people who aren't familiar with spawn can understand why Low 1-C is a thing?
Well, that's why I made the Cosmology and Scaling blogs. Primarily it's because of the Overlap which transcends space and time

Last edited:
It's done, though it might need to be unlocked again once I finish the scaling and cosmology blogs.
Do you think is fine to lock it to avoid vandalism and then you can ping me when you need the profile unlocked again? Or depend of how many time you will take i can leave the profile unlocked.

The current explanations in this page only make it seem like tier 2-C is justified.

The character either needs to be downgraded or receive much better justifications.

The current explanations in this page only make it seem like tier 2-C is justified.

The character either needs to be downgraded or receive much better justifications.
It's description indeed seems like 2-C, need better justificacions for Low 1-C
@JTGamer96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back