• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn;t sure who was particularly knowledgable on Spawn so I just put this up.

It's been brought to my attention that this blog exists thjat might heavily upgrade Spawn. Was just curious to see what everyone thought of this and whether there are any feats we could use to revise Al and co

And what do you think of the Spawn stuff (I feel the universe shaking stuff can put them at 4-A)

I think I may

I know I'll check with Matthew since he's big on Spawn but unsure who else I should message

Can somebody summarise the arguments and what is suggested?

Basically the blog argues for 2-A Hellspawn and Deities with Immeasurable speed.

Shared this more to see if any feats could be used

Okay. We need summarised specifics though.

@Hellbeast1 I think you should copy the information, feats, changing of tiers and place to this thread for others to understand it easier.

It should also be presented in a structured and easy to understand manner.

AP Stuff

Street Feats

• Spawn at his weakest scales to demons who can survive nukes (Radiation notwithstanding)
  • Youngblood who has enough firepower to bust up a city block
  • Heap could shift the climate of half of Manhatten
  • Spawn survived an exploding building
Sadly these aren't linked by Mokey, the creator of the blog but he's on fandom.

Cosmic Feats

• Angela and Spawn scale to the Kro who was a threat to all creation and had lightning as powerful as an exploding pulsar
Multiversal

• This apparently also constitutes every [http:// version of Hell including Tartarus and Nihl]
  • Apparently without a Hell King the different circles of Hell bleed into one another
TLDR: 4-A to 2-C Hellspawn and Angels (Potentially I'm not sure how we treat shaking multiple universes) with 2-A God, Satan, MOM and God Spawn

For more stuff the blog has more feats which are seen in the tally at the end.

Also I'm not so much arguing this exactly as in the blog but more trying to see if we can se any of these feats.

There's also some stuff like Angela threatening to throw dudes into stars (Which Mokey calced)

For God Tiers they get Omnipresence since allegedly Mammo is in both his plane and the real world as well as the statement God is allegedly Omnipresent.

Oh

Nekroz

Hey I actually know that guy fairly well, he's unironically the one that started the Power Level Shaggy meme lol. He's a fairly reliable source and the blog's scans are obviously fairly reliable. I can take a whack at any calcs that might need doing if you like, since I actually quite like Spawn despite reading very few comic books.

Another key couldn't hurt though

Base/Weakened/etc

Yep! Big fan of the Spawn comics and the impression you get from them. Even ran Spawn in that one tabletop game I played based around superheroes. Would just rip people to bits and get a finger-wave saying not to do it again, at which point I would do it again. Ver' fun.

So, from what I read:

Weakened Spawn is 7-B

Composite Base Spawn is 4-A

Hell Kings is High 3-A

God, Satan, Divine Spawn is 2-A

Mother of Existence can creates infinite number of 2-A character, what tier would she be?

At least 2-A?

Speed for lower angel(scales to stronger angels, Hell Kings, God, Satan, Divine Spawn) is Immeasurable

We need more staff evaluations before accepting such massive upgrades.

The highest feat seems to be Mammon claiming to be able to destroy countless worlds of possibilities, but there are some problems with this.

A: Would it be gradually or at once?

B: Is it a substantiated claim or just hyperbole or boasting?

C: Countless just means 2-B, not 2-A.

Also, what is 4-A and High 3-A based on?

4A is based on universe shaking.

High 3A is based on necrophasm sated to have infinite power.I disagree with that one since its just hyperbole

Thank you.

I agree that High 3-A seems unreliable in that case.

What is the scan for shaking the universe?

High 3-A is based on the Hell being infinite in size , not necroplasm.

"Countless worlds of possibilities", since it have the word "possibilities", so it is referred to the timelines, which Todd confirmed it to be infinite, here .

A: Would it be gradually or at once?

-It stated that he can just "snuff it out", so it is at once

B: Is it a substantiated claim or just hyperbole or boasting?

-It is a statement. Mother of Existence stated this by herself, so it is true.

Okay. I suppose that High 3-A seems more reliable then.

If only countless timelines are referred to and not infinite ones, we can only count it as 2-B. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back