• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating the Devil (Bastard!!'s Satan page is terrible and needs to be fixed)

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator

Introduction​

I assume you read the title so I'll cut right to the point, THIS page is horribly outdated and honestly just kind of terrible. I was planning on a revision of the entire verse, but I figure this page in particular could use its own thread.

Powers and Abilities​

A lot is wrong with this page, but I'll start with the P&A section, because it has the most glaring issues, mainly just due to being outdated more so than anything else.

"Ability to move in stopped time"

This should be changed to Resistance to Time Stop

Immortality should be Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 9, with the same reasoning given as Dark Schneider and Uriel as he also possesses Eternal Atoms

"Needs to have his atoms destroyed on physical/spiritual/astral levels at once in order to be killed (Eternal Atoms)"
This should be removed entirely, since all of this would be covered by Immortality

"Can kill others with Eternal Atoms"
This needs to be removed.

"Dispel Bound (Multiple magical force fields used to ban enemy attacks: this includes Immortality, Control over the body and mind, Instant Victory, Creation, Magic, Reality Warping, etc.)"
First of all, I shouldn't even have to explain why having it end with etc is an issue, however, while Satan never uses Dispel Bound it can be reasonably inferred that he should be able to use them, as Fallen Uriel (who is far less powerful) could, thus this should be replaced by: Negation of the following: Magic, Poison Manipulation, Camouflage, Plant Manipulation, Energy Projection/Energy Manipulation, Blessed, Immortality ( Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 9), Regeneration (up to Low-Godly). Possibly to: Reactive Evolution. Power Nullification and Non-Physical Interaction (Can be used to crush other dispel bounds and harm the Eternal Atoms), Enhanced Senses that detect treasure, lies, and traps.
And also: Via Forcefield Creation, they gain Resistances to the following: Non-Physical Interaction, Air/Heat/Matter/Light/Space Absorption, Void Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Magic, Deconstruction, Body Puppetry, Poison Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Biological Absorption, Radio Waves, Sound Manipulation, Precognition, and Extrasensory Perception. Possibly to: Physical Attacks and Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation.

"Can survive in space, Can devour planets and stars, likely several others."
This should just be removed entirely.

In addition to this, Satan should also receive Size Manipulation as well as all P&A which are inherent to Augoeides, which should read as following: Incorporeality (Augoeides is the spiritual body or the soul of a angel/devil, which is more fundamental than the spirit/astral body, where the lower aspects will served as a medium, ''the flesh'' for higher ones in lower planes of existence), Large Size(Type 6, his Augoeides was stated to be the largest object ever known, and was later seen dwarfing planets), Energy Manipulation and Likely Self-Sustenance (Type 3: Augoeides can control the infinite energies of the universe according to their will), Attack Reflection via Vector Manipulation (Can reflect physical attacks via inertial manipulation), Passive Magic Nullification via Forcefield Creation and Spatial Manipulation (Can nullify magical attacks thanks to countless multi-layered barriers, can also reverse space), Aura, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Status Effect Inducement and Transmutation(Release an aura that makes surroundings suffer from fear, paralysis, confusion and many other negative effects. Ones with weaker resistance may even turn to a pillar of salt), Possibly Reality Warping (In the form of Augoeides, angels/devils can reshape the Earth and perform miracles).

AP and Durability issues​

His Base AP should be changed to At Least Solar System level (Should be far superior to Fallen Uriel.), likely far higher
His Augoeides AP should become At Least Multi-Galaxy level (Should be stronger than DKL Dark Schneider and Uriel's Fallen Augoeides.), possibly higher (Was referred to as the Destroyer of the Universe, and his escape from Hell was seen as a threat to all creation.)

His Durability should be updated to match as well

Also, regarding the Universe creation feat, I interpret that more as him showing Uriel a vision of the Universe, rather than outright creating one himself so I decided to leave it out, however whether it should be accepted should be discussed here.
I would also like add that Satan did manage to escape Hell via, Alcatraz which he had connected with Hell, the amount of energy required to move between Alcatraz and the normal Universe is stated to be equal to the Big Bang, which may support this feat but it should also be noted that his escape may have coincided with this much energy being produced on the Ark, but the manga is rather vague as to whether that is the direct cause of his escape or if he escaped independently, this should also be discussed as to whether or not it should be added.

Remaining Issues​

Stamina should be changed to Unknown
Range should be changed to Interdimensional for connecting Hell and Alcatraz
Intelligence should be changed to Above Average normally, Genius in using magic and combat with millennia of experience.

Conclusion​

The page sucks plz fix. I'll get around to the rest of the verse later (Because the other pages have their problems too, just none as bad as this one)

The last time I checked the page was locked so couldn’t touch back then. I’m on vacation now, will update when I get back (should be around 4 days).

The page sucks plz fix. I'll get around to the rest of the verse later (Because the other pages have their problems too, just none as bad as this one)
I can’t elaborate my thoughts rn due to the lack of time and device (literally using my mom’s phone lol). I agree with most though cuz 99% of what is on pfps currently are my work

If you have problems with any of the rest you can just post here on this thread

Back