• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor addition for Bastard!!

Bastard!! astral beings should have Immortality type 8 added, their regeneration/reconstruction capacity explicitly relies on Eternal Atoms which include the physical, astral, spiritual/conceptual (type 1), fate... elements of existence that has been accepted in previous threads and have even been updated on the profiles. Their regen negation stuff would also get updated accordingly.
Also, this should be a straightforward immortality type 7 neg via magic.

That's all I have for this CRT.
I totally agree with OP.

This will be irrelevant but ...
What exactly is the part in bastard where souls/concepts govern reality?

I know a little about Bastard. But I couldn't find a clear answer to this issue.

I totally agree with OP.

This will be irrelevant but ...
What exactly is the part in bastard where souls/concepts govern reality?

I know a little about Bastard. But I couldn't find a clear answer to this issue.
Here for details.

Basically, you'd find yourself completely lost from the structure of space-time and causality if the soul is destroyed, meaning it definitely governs/has effect on reality. There's also the realm of Jungian Collective Unconsciousness being the Sea of Souls/Archetypes, which in itself is an entire plane of existence.

Here for details.

Basically, you'd find yourself completely lost from the structure of space-time and causality if the soul is destroyed, meaning it definitely governs/has effect on reality. There's also the realm of Jungian Collective Unconsciousness being the Sea of Souls/Archetypes, which in itself is an entire plane of existence.
"Each concept is linked with its respective "object". In this way, altering the concept will change every object linked to it in the same way the concept itself was changed. "

My question is actually about that. What is the object that the souls in Bastard affect in all reality?

"Each concept is linked with its respective "object". In this way, altering the concept will change every object linked to it in the same way the concept itself was changed. "

My question is actually about that. What is the object that the souls in Bastard affect in all reality?
The very existence of all things present

Back