• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update on Sponge Bob feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I don't think it being volcanic explosion would change anything considering we know how powerful the explosion is, it blew up sponge bob to sandy's treedome
Um well why I say this, If it was a volcanic eruption well... Its this much apparently:

a917cd09-b5c5-4a0d-a3df-9e29adbe6418

Good, now about the AP rating.

As GoCommitDi said, 10-C Spongebob is a massive downplay which I agree it is. The times humans outclassed the cast meant they upscale, especially since they have been shown to have some form of superhuman feats/abilities that makes them different from a normal human, notably Jim Bob, Patchy the Pirate, Burger Beard, etc., and them being overpowered by seagulls only happened once, and again, they either upscale or it is PiS. Spongebob being unable to lift a 2 marshmallows on a stick =/= contradicts his AP, because Lifting Strength =/= Striking Strength.

Also, the Bikini Bottom feat they scaled to was originally calced at Wall before I recalced it to be Small Building. They also seem to do many consistent tier 8 feats as well. I’d propose this:

Varies from 9-A to 8-B, at most 8-A | 8-A

No it's not, spongebob should remain 10-C given all his below average showings
By that logic the people of spring field are not the same, even though they clearly shown attributes far exceeding our own depictions. The humans in Sponge Bob are the same, literally just as not normal, and its never shown anywhere better then in "Sponge Bob's Birthday blowout" Anniversary special. Does anyone remember the Gorilla Gag? well in Sponge Bob's Birthday Blowout it comes back just as absurdly alongside a walking dog, and later throws the frisbee at the owner.

As Psych said:

As GoCommitDi said, 10-C Spongebob is a massive downplay which I agree it is. The times humans outclassed the cast meant they upscale, especially since they have been shown to have some form of superhuman feats/abilities that makes them different from a normal human, notably Jim Bob, Patchy the Pirate, Burger Beard, etc., and them being overpowered by seagulls only happened once, and again, they either upscale or it is PiS. Spongebob being unable to lift a 2 marshmallows on a stick =/= contradicts his AP, because Lifting Strength =/= Striking Strength.

Also, the Bikini Bottom feat they scaled to was originally calced at Wall before I recalced it to be Small Building. They also seem to do many consistent tier 8 feats as well. I’d propose this:

Varies from 9-A to 8-B, at most 8-A |
8-A

Does seem better.

GIven that SpongeBob is usually portrayed as 10-C and the series is an insanely inconsistent slapstick comedy, I think that a variable tier with 10-C at the bottom should probably be fine.

Thank you to Kieran in any case. Did he accept the calculations as acceptable to use?

GIven that SpongeBob is usually portrayed as 10-C and the series is an insanely inconsistent slapstick comedy, I think that a variable tier with 10-C at the bottom should probably be fine.
I mean by that logic the Simpsons among Family Guy, Chowder, TAWOG, Uncle Grandpa, hell Looney Tunes (Whose profile got deleted with whatever stupid reason, we're left with Big ******* Chungus) are a nerfed 10-C-10-B of similar slapstick.

The problem is that SpongeBob is almost always portrayed as a very weak 10-C, with a few notable exceptions, as far as I am aware, and our visitors are aware of this. As such, I think that it would be intellectually dishonest of us to portray him as consistently being of the higher tiers.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @Damage3245 @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Ogbunabali

What do you think about this?

List the times SpongeBob has been portrayed as 10-C and then list the times he has been portrayed as higher then 10-C. I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back