• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update on Sponge Bob feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it help's the blog's case, There is this other stuff to include:

AP/Dura:

Here are more things to consider SpongeBob shown to inflicting more then Wall stats. Some of this could support the high ratings the blog could have probably.

Dome destroying... So far

Note: This link were in this gibberish given the site didn't let me and the Viacom copyright made the actual full episodes a grudge to find, this is for your eyes only and for other spectators who want to take on the challenge. I tested it and there are no supposed emotes, All you need to do is to highlight the following the whole symbols and copy like so:

˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷嘈µ´÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß

Then paste it on "Or symbols go here..." And then you get the decrypted link, enter the decrypted link in search bar which will send you to the entire episodes of Sponge Bob, I will title the videos feat and the following timeline as such. the same goes for other episode's feat.

As the category display's, another interesting detail is Sandy's dome alone has tougher material then we think.

In "Feral Friends"

Episode link: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡º-´πˆßø∂´-¡¡-ƒ´®å¬-ƒ®ˆ´˜∂ß-∂ø˜†-∑å˚´-π冮ˆç˚ (Follow instructions from the initial example)

Sandy's dome's properties is revealed to be built of 10 Ton pressure proof glass (11:54) To add to the confirmation Frenchie, who has long stuck with series for some 20+ years actually agrees, leading Primal Squidward in destroying the rest of her dome (12:26) And she at least survived being visibly crushed by the thing (12:35). Keep in mind when we see Primal Squidward fight Primal Pearl, Squidward is reaching half Pearl's actual whale height (13:24) Hell even Patchy who was there literally spying on SpongeBob earlier was still dwarfed by a lot when Pearl swam above the ocean Wet Willy style (9:27), Basically Pearl is now an actual Whale sized creature... Realistic Whales of which can reach THESE SIZES.
  • If there were other instances the dome has been destroyed in "The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom."
Episode Link: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-•-´πˆßø∂´-¡∞-†˙´-˚®å∫∫¥-π円¥-†˙å†-冴-∫ˆ˚ˆ˜ˆ-∫ø††øµ-∫¨∫∫¬´-∫¨∂∂¥-®´†¨®˜ß

The growth formula Sandy created destroyed her dome (8:42) Later Sandy's advanced self assembling rubix cube told her the key to defeating the monster patty was for SpongeBob to make direct contact with the patty monster (9:19) And he does, successfully even, sustaining and reverting the disaster that even ended up consuming her dome too.... Oh and keep in mind Squid ward described it as a "300 foot uncooked menu item" (5:23)
Episode Link: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-™¡-ߨ®ƒ-˜-†¨®ƒ

Mr. Krabs manages to lift Sandy's Sub off of him which he proceeds to easily throw at a considerably far distance (8:01. this did become important later on), Here's the part I labelled on her submarine managing to pierce through the dome (9:41)... Earlier Mr. Krabs survived the same damn thing crushing on him, Which he threw at a far distance.
  • In "No Pictures Please."
Episode link: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-§-˜ø-πˆç†¨®´ß-π¬´åß´-߆¨ç˚-ø˜-†˙´-®øøƒ

Patrick sliced it using nothing but a key he pulled out of hammer space (8:20).
  • In "Squirrel Jelly."
Episode link: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-™§-ßœ¨ˆ®®´¬-∆´¬¬¥-†˙´-߆®ˆ˜©

a fused Jelly Fish Monster actually manages to crack Sandy's dome (12:09). Jelly Fish Monster lifts the dome with ease (12:20). Sandy tanks a stinging attack from the Jellyfish monster (12:39). Sandy tanks a fierce crushing blow and being used as a guitar by the Jelly Fish Monster (12:56). Both SpongeBob, Patrick, And Sandy tank getting clashed by the Jelly Fish Monster. (13:31 and then again at 13:40). Sandy is starting to damage the Jelly Fish Monster (14:15, while tanking attacks from the Jelly Fish Monster 14:23) And Sandy enters inside the Jelly Fish Monster and ends up engulfing/destroying the beast (15:17).

Probably more I missed.

Other AP/Dura feats so far:

Aside dome feats, there are these other feats to take into account while some may start lower it will get higher and I don't know the true input of these either as aid in finding these are a must.
EP: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-∞-´πˆßø∂´-¡¢-∫¬åç˚´˜´∂-ßπø˜©´-µ´®µåˆ∂-µå˜-√ß-ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-™

Mermaid Mann (Even if they are in a mind controlled state still this should amount to something.) Can very much still severely harm SpongeBob which Sponge Bob takes (5:35 and 9:34) and who knows what they can actually do more into the comics of the series that Hillenburg himself supervised.
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-§-´πˆßø∂´-™§-†˙´-ç¬åß˙-øƒ-†®ˆ†ø˜

Krabs did sorta tank a blast from Neptune's Wife (9:47) and the rest of the Bikini Bottom (18:00) Including the Bikini Bottom mites were clearly struck by this (20:59)
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-ª-ßœ¨ˆ∂-˜øˆ®-ßçå√´˜©´®-π嘆ß

SpongeBob and Patrick get sucked in by a sand twister, Arriving back to Squid Ward's home unharmed which turns out a sand Witch fish was generating such (14:56), They rather easily shrugged off a large fall to the trench, spikey cliffs included of course (Said trench being absurdly 36,200+ meters deep.) As they find the rare flower and somehow got back in time in what probably might not have been long afterwards.

Speed:

SpongeBob has indeed actually shown varying, but fast actions, from Hypersonic+ and higher movement to the more faster to laser based reactionary speeds at his best showing's

Movement
Now according to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1]

Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]

And also keep in mind the Jelly fish was on steroids so its definitely much faster then this.
Reactions/Combat
  • In the same episode "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy fly's so fast that she makes fire out of Jelly Fish Fields and it took a bit for the Jellyfish sign to ignite after she was speeding next to it. (8:57). And keep in mind what I also meant is that Jellyfish fields is 50 Miles long and Sandy quickly caught ALL JELLY FISH, One quick google search gives us approximately there being 10,000,000.
  • Sandy's Jetpack to the moon feat. Apparently calc'd by user KGiffoni.
KGiffoni Calc:
Distance between the Earth and the Moon is 384400km.
384400/9 = 42711.111km/s
That's 42711111m/s, Mach 125513, 14.2% times the SoL
Relativistic
Btw that gets us 547271700856296.3J for the Kinetic Energy utlizing the weight of a squirrel (600 grams).

"Interesting... Now this could be a stretch but this take into account as reaction? She didn't fluster much in traveling there actually."

If she managed to make an accurate landing, yes. If she just crashed into the Moon, then no.

"Sandy did not crash and landed perfectly (5:00)."
  • In "SpongeBob Vs The Patty Gadget"
Ep: ˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-∞-´πˆßø∂´-•-µø˜´¥-†å¬˚ß-ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-√ß-†˙´-π円¥-©å∂©´†-߬ˆµ¥-∂å˜çˆ˜©

SpongeBob kept up and eventually vanquished the out of control titular patty gadget, the narration saying this "Lightening flew from its maw! It looked ready to burst, but SpongeBob still standing yelled 'foul beast! do your worse!' The Patty's came flying by two's and by three's! by dozen's! by Hundreds! the Machine was fast! but Sponge Bob was faster! He proved to that thing that he was his master was it's master! the machine blew into bits and died with a boom! the blast was so loud it woke King Neptune!" (2:52)
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-™£-åππøˆ˜†µ´˜†-†√-˚å®´˜ß-√ˆ®¨ß

Has SpongeBob and a Muscular Digimon-Plankton directly reacting to a barrage of lasers (6:42).
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-™™-©øø˜ß-ø˜-†˙´-µøø˜-ßπåç´∫ø∫-µ´®®¥π嘆ß

Squidina throws a rock hard enough to circle the moon and hit Pearl, Pearl was fine from that (10:47).
  • In "Plankton's Good Eye."
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-•-´πˆßø∂´-¡¡-µ´®µåˆ∂-µå˜-∫´©ˆ˜ß-π¬å˜˚†ø˜ß-©øø∂-´¥´

Sponge bob and his friends dodge lasers from Plankton that were specifically described as infrared by Plankton (This also means that Sponge Bob can see infrared light) (10:36).
Lifting Strength:

Varies, but at his best has shown lifting heavy things
  • There was that one time in "Pets or Pest"
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-§-´πˆßø∂´-¡•-π´†-ø®-π´ß†ß-˚øµπ¨†´®-ø√´®¬øå∂

SpongeBob out of panic actually managed to tackle Larry the Lobster to the ground to which Larry compliments (8:43). And SpongeBob has done something similar where he lifted an entire group of people including Squillium with one hand.
Boats can weigh this much: [3]
Newfound abilities among other stuff to include:
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¢-´πˆßø∂´-¡∞-ßœ¨ˆ∂†å߆ˆç-√ø¥å©´-†˙å†ß-˜ø-¬å∂¥-™

While being inside Squidward (long story) SpongeBob was able to make complex propelling maneuvers to successfully slice away a part of of the clarinet that was stuck in Squid's throat (9:52).
  • In "Big Pink Loser."
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¢-´πˆßø∂´-¡∞-ßœ¨ˆ∂†å߆ˆç-√ø¥å©´-†˙å†ß-˜ø-¬å∂¥-™

SpongeBob remarks being a champion of jump rope which he shows to do in fast tricky successions, Although he was sliced this did not deter him and kept going in this state. There is probably is probably more that I miss in this category.
  • In "Truth or Square somehow when push comes to shove Sponge Bob went from decorating Cowboy, Hip Hop... To then creating a functionable Space inside his kitchen (I'm not joking he actually did this.) I don't know would fall in... Pocket Dimensions perhaps??
  • In "Surf N turf." "I gotta get a picture of this!" After that was said, Fiasco (The fish painter.) Appears in the Tree Dome out of nowhere already has a portrait, which Sponge Bob takes (3:28). Mr. Krabs can somehow tell a bottle was wrongly made...With his eyes closed (3:58). Mr. Krabs motivated, Managed to build an entire ship out of Sandy's tree in what seem then less of a day as we see Sandy wake up afterwards not long after (4:53).
  • In "Squid noir."
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷µ.∑çø߆®´åµ.çøµ÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-¡¡-´πˆßø∂´-ª-ßœ¨ˆ∂-˜øˆ®-ßçå√´˜©´®-π嘆ß

This vanishing coin will actually be a possible important ability later on (5:17). Another supporting Telepathic feat from SpongeBob and Squid ward who can both hear their own narration without talking (5:35). The coin sponge bob had vanishes again (5:50).SpongeBob analyzes Mr. Krabs's butt grove, "Story checks out." (7:02 Enhanced Senses?). Quarter disappears only this time even while being inside Squid ward's home (10:18). All the coins Sponge Bob threw came back falling on him, With Patrick saying "SOLD!" (11:04)
  • Sponge Bob gets his skin ripped without any pain. Sandy chops Sponge in half (stays conscious.) and Squidy chopped SB in half.
  • In "Scavenger Pants." SpongeBob manages to appear into Squid ward's home unnoticed until Sponge told him or rather complimented, Understandably freaked out (12:09). Squid ward is asking the same question as to how the hell they are able to find everything no matter how absurd, SpongeBob says with "You have to keep your skull nuuuumb!" as he floats in mid air like a mystical meditator (17:21) They have actually spent a good SIX MONTHS NON STOP looking for Squid ward's "Brother.", Winded but somehow still have their determination going, and after they run into Ms. Tentacle's home, they are unfazed afterwards! (20:29, Stamina)
  • Sponge Bob or Patrick should have Plot Manipulation via scripting his story as well and entering as well.
6bN4COOHBmzc0hlVwhms-jAQwB-wpWwg4W-4y37r1DGPe48mXOBisyo8VjgeI2fOKFsON2mZBDJSqec5QJmn1flRnMH9cX2jpYi9I0M46PdEwsh3y5UnkvrQfBKkg9ysD4BUxmtpHQ=s0

7ubJ-ZRL3CswPDYEr0tm7MHoiz1SJ84thJiWfV_npprm9RM4jmqN5kLHIqnnetOrMtFTOFZP3Vc7=s0

0i7_xxaAgHvXkA1KknRVgsy2cnEZJNmFWeWnVPe1OYsCr-tTbeeF6czA-h6nr0hfgSPD0Rh68I7J=s0

b31oXAN.jpg

zFWuf95.jpg

pQUaCIa.jpg

Resistances:
---------------

• Possible Soul hax resistance?: In "Money talks."
ep: ˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß-ß´åßø˜-∞-´πˆßø∂´-•-µø˜´¥-†å¬˚ß-ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-√ß-†˙´-π円¥-©å∂©´†-߬ˆµ¥-∂å˜çˆ˜©

It is revealed Mr. Krabs has sold his soul to other foreign demons, Sponge Bob also apparently. (7:18, Soul resistance possibly? Admittedly I say "POSSIBLY." Given the Boo-kini episode could contradict this.)
Thoughts? (I swear the Shrek thread had no problems following this similarly through)

Last edited:
I am in argument with upgrading the sponge using those feats but I think you should really try getting some calc group members to calc some of those feats
Tried, But no response, Tried waiting a bit longer on the recommend calc but so far not much...

I am in argument with upgrading the sponge usinge those feats but I think you should really try getting some calc group memebers to calc some of those feats
I agree with this upgrade
I want to know if you're you able to access the site by following this note correctly:

Note: This link were in this gibberish given the site didn't let me and the Viacom copyright made the actual full episodes a grudge to find, this is for your eyes only and for other spectators who want to take on the challenge. I tested it and there are no supposed emotes, All you need to do is to highlight the following the whole symbols and copy like so:

˙††πß:÷÷∑∑∑.∑çø.†√÷嘈µ´÷ßπø˜©´∫ø∫-ßœ¨å®´π嘆ß

Then paste it on "Or symbols go here..." And then you get the decrypted link, enter the decrypted link in search bar which will send you to the entire episodes of Sponge Bob, I will title the videos and timeline as such.

• As usual, the feats without calculations should preferably be calculated (characters damaging and destroying Sandy’s Treedome, Sandy pulverizing a rock, the Lifting Strength feats, ect). We cannot arbitrarily assume they’re above 9-B because we feel like they are. Check out the Calculation Request Thread.
  • The feats where the characters move so fast they catch fire would be Hypersonic (Mach 5) feats.
  • All the laser dodging feats are useless unless they meet the stricter criteria for determining what is considered a lightspeed laser.
  • Based on the sources you showed Acrobatics, Supernatural Luck, Combat Inapplicable Plot Manipulation, Resistance to Extreme conditions and Soul Manipulation (Via lacking a soul) can be added

Maverick's conclusions seems reasonable to me.

@Crabwhale @Ryukama @Maverick_Zero_X

What do you think about this?
I've already tried summoning Crab & Ryu myself actually, busy folk it would seem, I could wait...

Hrm... a little too busy I suppose. I seriously apologize in advance of what may come off a bit callous from me, but we did try sending the Hyper Anon blog and the Neptune restaurant feat in the calc board but so far... not much, its been a while... Jason seems to be very busy unless I may be unaware of something from him?

And the whole thing I mentioned to be calc'd might seem a bit too intimidating maybe. :/

If you link to the evidence for the feats that you need calculated, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

The first feat obviously shouldn’t be used because there’s nothing indicating he’s spinning the whole world.

The second calc hasn’t been evaluated yet (someone pointed out an issue with the calculation in the comments).

In the comics. King Neptune takes the restaurant which had the crew follow the trail to take it back, and just in case if I had to give anymore context although its not full on stated this is how far Sponge Bob, Squid-ward, And Mr. Krabs had to travel in order to retrieve the restaurant, And how big the castle including the entrance compared to SpongeBob and the rest there. Until all is said and done it gets to the part where it had King Neptune preparing to throw the Krusty Krab from a mountain far away to the Krusty Krab's original position, This might give the series an upgrade in AP & durability and what is also very much more noteworthy that it landed on plankton directly tanking it. Nobody so far has went to look more into it maybe understandably though, it is tricky so to say given its vague distance. However the exhaustion we see from them suggests that they at least had to travel a pretty far distance.
For this feat, I think it is possible we can get the distance King Neptune threw it, albeit it may seem like a highball. Given how earlier in the comic where Plankton calls his lawyers to sue Krabs for assaulting him, it should be noted that according to this, it takes around 24-48 hours for a lawyer to respond back, so this at most, took them a whole day or 2 to get to get to King Neptune’s home. Thus, by using their speed and the time it likely took them, we can get the distance.

Last edited:
If you link to the evidence for the feats that you need calculated, I can ask a few calc group members for help.
I updated the page, the calc people will get there and follow the timeline's as justly. (Please be glad for the trouble I went through to do this, Viacom was that far up the ass, no homo)
For this feat, I think it is possible we can get the distance King Neptune threw it, albeit it may seem like a highball. Given how earlier in the comic where Plankton calls his lawyers to sue Krabs for assaulting him, it should be noted that according to this, it takes around 24-48 hours for a lawyer to respond back, so this at most, took them a whole day or 2 to get to get to King Neptune’s home. Thus, by using their speed and the time it likely took them, we can get the distance.
THAT'S VERY USEFUL (Probably) THANK YOU. That almost seems like Burger Beard levels of power. Damn Neptune finally showing his godlike powers for real now, he doesn't **** around.

Last edited:
Why is this relevant to the King Neptune throwing the Krusty Krab & such stuff? Are the lawyers coming from or going to that mountain? Why assume they're coming from near the Krusty Krab's original position?

Also, I don't remember quite how the rules on Calc Stacking work, but they should be clarified here; Calcing the speed of the lawyers to calc the distance they travelled to calc the distance the Krusty Krab was thrown might be interpreted as Calc Stacking, & could hinder the Calculation's being given an acceptance after Evaluation.

As for the execution of the Calc, we need the mass of the Krusty Krab. You may need to measure it, if it hasn't been stated anywhere. Are there any statements of its mass or materials?
If the mass is unstated, you probably need a shot of something with a known measurement -Like Spongebob, who is 4 inches tall according to his driver's license, IIRC.- in the same shot as the Krusty Krab. Ideally, from the same episode; Otherwise, there may be concerns that the building's design changed between episodes/shots, unlikely as that may seem.

If I remember the Krusty Krab's appearance, I'd assume it could be calculated as a rectangle & half of a cylinder; The half-cylinder is for the curved roof, & so, you'd need the appropriate radius or such for such a shape.
Probably a high amount of hollowness. I'm not sure how much we would assume for such a restaurant. Also, am I mistaken, but isn't its shape somewhat designed based on a lobster trap? Anyone wanna find any supporting evidence for that?

If there are any pre-existing calcs with measurements of The Krusty Krab's mass that were accepted (Or at least, the conclusions on the MASS weren't rejected.), those may be able to use in place of the complicated process of calculating the mass here. I think I recall a feat where Plankton creating a nuclear explosion, so that may be useful if they calculated the mass of the material destroyed.... If such a calculation does exist.

Pardon the wordy post, please. I hope this helps.

Why is this relevant to the King Neptune throwing the Krusty Krab & such stuff? Are the lawyers coming from or going to that mountain? Why assume they're coming from near the Krusty Krab's original position?
The lawyers arent going to the mountain, I am saying that the relevant thing here is the time, as it them 24 hours to respond just like how it happens in real life, so by using that timeframe, we can assume a speed they were going at (per se 1 m/s due to their size) to get the distance.

The lawyers arent going to the mountain, I am saying it takes them 24 hours to respond, so by using that timeframe, we can assume a speed they were going at (per se 1 m/s due to their size) to get the distance.
& the lawyers did physically travel from somewhere, to some other place, right?

Yes, but what I am saying is that they do not respond until 24 hours later. This has nothing to do with the lawyers themselves, but the time it takes them to respond.

As in, D=S (Assume 1 m/s due to their size)*T (24 hours)

Resistance to Extreme conditions + Transmutation: In "Goons on the Moon." SpongeBob and maybe others should get resistance to extreme heat, Ice, And Radiation since SpongeBob was unaffected by the Cold belt which had Squidward turn into a pop icicle (5:38) And the Heat belt which temperatures were absurd enough to set things on fire (5:58) And regenerated from his mutation in the Radiation Belt, So did Squidward with the later belt.
There was also an episode where he and Sandy went to the moon as well.

Yes, but what I am saying is that they do not respond until 24 hours later. This has nothing to do with the lawyers themselves, but the time it takes them to respond.

As in, D=S (Assume 1 m/s due to their size)*T (24 hours)
Yes yes, I know their timeframe is being used to find a distance, but to find a distance from Point A to Point B, we kinda need to know where they started, & where they went to.
If it takes someone 24 hours to get from A to B, but both A & B are entirely Unknown Locations, that's not very useful information.

Although, perhaps the bigger problem for me, is: How did the lawyers respond? Plankton said Krabs would hear from his lawyers. Did the lawyers make phone calls? Send letters? E-mail? Show up in person?

(Also, not as important, but seeing as 4 inches is 10 cm, I'm unsure if the lawyers would move at 1 meter per second, as that's a distance several times their height to move per 1 second.)

Also, my bad, I noticed my earlier reading error. The lawyers went to King Neptune's home? We saw them show up in person?

The lawyers went to King Neptune's home? We saw them show up in person?
???

Pardon? look i get you're confusion its tricky to tell, but I mean the links mentioned the Lawyers not meeting Neptune but heading to the Krusty Krab. We saw them in that link head to the restaurant, not Neptune. But Neptune threw them far away alright.

Useful but we really need these links to work cuz sadly they don't. But I'll add it on the list when it does.

I think I recall a feat where Plankton creating a nuclear explosion, so that may be useful if they calculated the mass of the material destroyed.... If such a calculation does exist.
This was apparently small Nuclear Explosion given their size it only engulfed the restaurant... But it completely Shrapnel a very very durable safe, the restaurant is more often not small too so yeah? But throwing an object even if small FAR FAR AWAY should still be something.

• Sponge Bob gets his skin ripped without any pain. Sandy chops Sponge in half (stays conscious.) and Squidy chopped SB in half.
Squidy also shattered him to pieces with a kick
Sandy destroys huge rocks just by running thru them and creates an explosion than can be seen from far away
Squidina throws a rock hard enough to circle the Moon and knock down another Pearl. Squidward extends a measuring tape from the Moon to Earth in a matter of seconds. When he releases it hits sb on Earth. He says that distance is about 2 hundred and 38 thousand miles away
SB drives a car that leaves fire trails
Many citizen of Bikini Bottom survive noises loud enough to shatter large windows
The main characters survive being near the center of an explosion that cover all of Bikini Bottom with bubblegum
SB scream sends Squidward flying from Krusty Krab's front door to the back door(circling the earth?)
2 fish spin their flags fast enough to make them fly, create fire and cause an explsion upon crash with a zeppelin
Squidward survives rocket crashes in Unreal Estate and Out of picture
Squidward, SB and Patrick survivng lightning
Toon Force
Larry's words become reality
SB, Squidy & Krabs rapidly age.deage themselves
SB & Patrick can still talk while their everything but their eyes very disintigrated and blown away
Patrick got exposed to 3 flamethrowers yet he appeared with burns the next scene, with his only injuries just being canned in car and having a car part impale his back(also strength: broke a metal wall with a kick and broke through the car he was stuck in). Before you say he regenerated those burns off screen, keep in mind in the same episode in a previous scene after Patrick tried some extreme stuff, we see his injuries when goes at Spongebob home
Krabs turns a few krabby patties into a pizza and in Planton Paranoia he makes fireworks into patties
Patrick just laughs when his brain gets tickled
SB & Sandy can swim while frozen

Can somebody link to all feats that are possible to calculate in an easy to understand list (not the first post of this thread, as it seems to be a mess), so I can ask some calc group members for help? Thank you.

Anyway, Maverick's calculation is probably fine to apply, if it has been accepted by our calc group. However, given how inconsistent these charactes are, it might be best to give them variable tiers, or separate ones for their regular physical statistics and via gags/toon force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back