• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update on Sponge Bob feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt the cast die to Dutchman’s nuke though? Even if the feat was legit, it would create problems for scaling hence how it would only scale to the Flying Dutchman.
Pretty sure they didn't die, after the explosion they got warped into another Dimension. I'm fine with the Dutchman being stronger then most of the cast(But they still to somewhat scale. SB & Patrick were hurting him while he was offguard. He also was struggling to take a cash register from Mr.Krabs)

Pretty sure they didn't die, after the explosion they got warped into another Dimension. I'm fine with the Dutchman being stronger then most of the cast(But they still to somewhat scale. SB & Patrick were hurting him while he was offguard. He also was struggling to take a cash register from Mr.Krabs)
I mean yeah, In the comics despite being smoll fishes they managed to restrain the guy.

Mr.Krabs' cash register accidentantly hurt the Dutchman. The 2 were fighting over it for quite some time(keep in mind Krab was alone in the sea with no food for a few days before encounterinf him).Sandy's helicopter crashing into him knocked him down. Sandy also survived a crash that broke her helicopter
Not to forget it seems here Dutchie out of anger also caused the storm cloud to turn into a Donut and effect the waves. And probably the most impressive part is that Sponge Bob taps into JKL's Chakra tips and seemingly disperses the cloud... Effectively also sending them back to civilization!

Last edited:
I know, there're other feats I want to mention from this episode,but I think it's better to later. Firstly, we wait for Psycho to do this and get calcs evaluated
I just need to upload the images to Squidina’s feat first then you can evaluate it
Then, we add the accepted calcs and abilities. After this, we can continue with new stuff in this thread without any problem

Can somebody remind me what we currently need to do here please?

I know, there're other feats I want to mention from this episode,but I think it's better to later. Firstly, we wait for Psycho to do this and get calcs evaluated

Then, we add the accepted calcs and abilities. After this, we can continue with new stuff in this thread without any problem
Right then, we'll have to confirm those first.

OH, Also most characters have quotes in their profile, Sponge Bob's should have two added in there:

"I am Ready"
~ Sponge Bob SquarePants.

And that one hitting quote from the first Sponge Bob Movie:

"I guess you're right Plankton, I am just a kid... And you know? I been through a lot in the past 6 days 5 minutes 27 in a half seconds, and if I've learned anything during that time... Its that you are who you are... And no amount of mermaid magic... Or managerial promotion... Or some other third thing could make me anything more then what I REALLY am inside... A kid... But that's okay!! Because I did what everyone said a kid couldn't do! I made it to Shell City! and I beat the Cyclops! and I rode the Hasselhoff! And I brought the Crown back!! So yeah I'm a kid! And I'm also a goofball! and a wing nut! And Knuckleheaded McSpazitron! But most of all! I'm!... I'm!... I'm!... I'M A GOOFY GOOBER ! !"
~ SpongeBob SquarePants, 2K04.

Add under the gallery among his origin's. add his theme song. some Sweet Victory and good old Ocean Man by WEEN.
Lets not forget to add this when everything is said and done. Sponge Bob needs some trivia and whatnot.

I am going to ask DontTalk about Laser feats to see if those could be calculated
One has been calculated which I think was FTL+, regarding Karen's laser in the cruise ship episode. But probably they will be on the semi old conundrum of philosophy that anything above what has been shown will somehow still be an outlier maybe.

Speaking of calcs, you could link Psycho's blog next to the other one in the beginning of the thread,no?

DontTalk's time and energy should generally be saved for more important wiki-affecting evaluations.

Anyway, again, if somebody lists the evidence for what you need calculated, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

Off-topic considering the current convo, but shouldn't the portal creation feat be considered dimensional travel? Though it's a massive stretch.

Off-topic considering the current convo, but shouldn't the portal creation feat be considered dimensional travel? Though it's a massive stretch.
I mean if he travel's to the monkey man and the eight dimension then yes, but portal seems likely.

With the addition of the Comics, Sponge Bob is starting to become far more dangerously haxed the more one digs.

Okay. That is good then. Please show us a link that shows that feat, so a calc group member can calculate it.

Okay. That is good then. Please show us a link that shows that feat, so a calc group member can calculate it.
Okay now, here are all the main feats that need to be calculated (Others I did NOT mention are either inapplicable or already calculated)

Sandy pulls down a boat
At 6:53, SpongeBob and Squidward drag a pirate ship
SpongeBob survives a massive explosion that sends him back to Sandy's treedome
The main characters dodge infrared lasers
Sandy surfs from the moon to Saturn

Okay now, here are all the main feats that need to be calculated (Others I did NOT mention are either inapplicable or already calculated)

SpongeBob survives a massive explosion that sends him back to Sandy's treedome
That's one of them and it was sort of a volcanic eruption, he even mentioned the fireball. Lets not forget he travelled this far to get there.
Surely this is an outlier right off the bat, isn't a bit TOO out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back