• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Natsu Dragneel's Powers & Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I agree, but this seems more consistent since it's just a weapon, however I agree we need more input, but Dragonmaster, do you agree with the 10x multiplier idea
Going by how multipliers are treated. No. I suggest we leave it at "At least High 6-B" and call it a day.

If we don't accept multipliers, Dragon Cry goes to High 6-A via destroying Ishgar (just one of countries of Ishgar needs High 6-A energy to be destroyed).

Well, why is that feat not being discussed? I would rather focus on that and not multipliers.

If we don't use Multipliers, we have to highball to high 6-A, which I would be cool with doing, however I do believe the 10x multiplier is the better option, it's stated to be at least that, and I really believe that is fine to use, this isn't a transformation, and it isn't hyperbole, the weapon is stated to be ten times more destructive than Etherion

The staff was said to hold the strenght equivalent to mutliple etherion blast, we already know what a single etherion blast can do. If the statement for the staff is correct, then i don't see why it can't be At least High 6-B, likely 6-A.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, why is that feat not being discussed? I would rather focus on that and not multipliers.
It's not a direct feat, it's stated that it's 10 times stronger than Etherion, as well when used it was going to destroy all of Stella to Fiore, which is like High 6-A straight up

Why dont we calc Ishgar then as a whole to see what we get?

EDIT: actually....if Anima said that Ishgar was going to be destroyed and he lost to Natsu....then this would have to be his strongest form since we know for a fact the Acnologia > Etherion but Dragon Cry > 7 DS and u mix Natsu w/ Dragon Cry then that would make him stronger then his 7DS Mode

Ah yeah thats true cause if u thinkg about it, adding all the 6-Bs and High 6-Bs + that one country that was calced at High 6-A then im sure we gonna get like 5-C Ishgar lol then that would be an outlier. So yes if we r ALLOWED to accept the multipliers then we should use it but i think the Lowest End should use the 10x multiplier instead

Alright, Dragon Cry is stated to have more than 10x Etherion's power, and it is pretty easy to agree with that, it is also stated that it might enough power to destroy all of Ishgar, which is insane, Dragon Mode Natsu beat Animus who had absorbed all of Dragon Cry's power into himself, we know Animus isn't stronger than Acnologia, and we know he isn't stronger than Zeref, because Zeref has the Ravines of Time and Fairy Heart, which are claimed to be the strongest sources of magic power in the world specially when together, which is certainly greater than Dragon Cry, now point is, this only determines 3 characters, Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia, so honestly we should just go with 10x Etherion and call it a day, it saves time, and it is quite clearly the best option to use, I know multipliers aren't good, but when it is directly stated in verse, by the characters, then I'd say it's safe to just go with that

Let's just do a basic calc of what destroying Ishgar is. No multipliers or anything. And then use that for a rating. Actually, I think we have a calc for that. Just a sec.

Can someone calc the Isghar thing? I'm really curious about the result.

Unless someone can give me the radius of Isghar, I can do it myself.

@Demon

Be as it may, if the policy is that we dont use multipliers then im sorry to say but that cant work. I honeslty wouldnt mind the At Least High 6-B, Likley 6-A but yeah...we cant use it

Welp, I don't think we have Ishgar as a regular calc. We need to ask a calc member to calc it. I'll leave that to you all.

BlackeJan said:
EDIT: actually....if Anima said that Ishgar was going to be destroyed and he lost to Natsu....then this would have to be his strongest form since we know for a fact the Acnologia > Etherion but Dragon Cry > 7 DS and u mix Natsu w/ Dragon Cry then that would make him stronger then his 7DS Mode
^^^^

Tbh this right here rings true

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Welp, I don't think we have Ishgar as a regular calc. We need to ask a calc member to calc it. I'll leave that to you all.
Once again, if we calculate Ishgar, that's an absolute highball, so we should just stick with 10 times Etherion, I know we shouldn't use multipliers, but this is the low end, it's fine for us to use, it's at least this much greater than Etherion, therefore we should stick with that

BlackeJan said:
^^^^
Come on u guys this is true!

ROT+Fairy Heart is the largest source of magic in the verse, therefore it's stronger than Dragon Cry, so Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia still stronger

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
ROT+Fairy Heart is the largest source of magic in the verse, therefore it's stronger than Dragon Cry, so Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia still stronger
Was it stated though to be the strongest?

@Antvasima

I posted on soldier's page to come and take a look at this thread, and i don't think no one has any problem with whether this movie is cannon or not cannon at this point. There were many great arguments and proof for it's connection with the timeline and the story in fairy tail. We also have the great author statement in which says that the dragon cry movie is connected with the finale chapters of the fairy tail series in which it did.

There is nothing stopping dragon cry from being recognized as a cannon on this wiki anymore since we have all the proof now.

Well, I think that Aubin's Moon level calculation seems exaggerated. It may be better if we use "At least High 6-B" as Dragonmasterxyz suggested, but it is up to the calc group to evaluate.

At least High 6-B, is downplaying way too much, it's stated to be 10 times Etherion, At least, point is Low-End, Mid End, or 10x, are the only ones that make sense in the Canon, and as for Moon Level, that is never happening, I agree that's absurd

Well, we did accept multipliers for Dragon Ball with Kaioken, and for God of High School, if I do not misremember.

I thought we have established it that "Country" in FT are bigger than the one in our world.

Also, Ishgar consistest of every single country on that map, but I'm not sure if combining all the radius of each countries to be used as Ishgar's radius is the correct method.

I don't think we should use all of ishgar as the scale, but just Fiore along with Ilia, and possibly Bosco

I just made a Ravines of Time Page, to go along with Fairy heart, and Etherion, and Now I'm really tired, so imma head to bed

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

It's part of the 3 very last chapters of fairy tail, it's basically the finale chapters of the series. The chapter after, acnologia was defeated. For hiro to say that it's part of the finale chapter of fairy tail, it makes sense.

Chapter 545 was more about what happen after the war, and the start of the new journey of natsu and his team. So if you remove chapter 545 out of the picture, then dragon cry was connected to the fairy tail at the 2 very last chapters of the series. At chapter 543 we see acnologia talking about sonya and how he remembers her death and the cause of it, it also tells us for one of the reasons of acnologia's anger for the dragons.

https://readms.net/r/fairy_tail/543/4402/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back