• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular opinions.

especially 1-A and higher which is literally just a dick measuring contest.
This is a lot funnier than it should be.

6: Dragon Ball isn't a bad anime (super was a lil shit though) people just shit on it for the bandwagon.
Absolutely this, I hate it when people see dragonball as nothing more than a dick measuring contest anime that's op for the sake of being op.

14: Watching mainstream anime only doesn't mean you have bad taste.
Preach

Whether or not it was an unpopular opnion, mainly due to how hated part-skippers are
I meant when you said you don't need to watch Jojo in chronological order with the exception of Part 6 and 8. I didn't get what you mean by this.
Like are you comparing the two? Because they aren't that related to one another.
Or are you saying you need to watch JoJo chronologically to understand these parts?
I'm saying I don't get how you exempt these two parts from the chronological order lol

I meant when you said you don't need to watch Jojo in chronological order with the exception of Part 6 and 8. I didn't get what you mean by this.
Like are you comparing the two? Because they aren't that related to one another.
Or are you saying you need to watch JoJo chronologically to understand these parts?
I'm saying I don't get how you exempt these two parts from the chronological order lol
Oh I see. It's because Part 8 and Part 6 does have quite some things that do require that you need to read the previous parts for.

I haven't read Part 8 in a long time so I probably am not remembering a lot of things in it, but part 6 does kinda require you to read previous parts to understand a lot of it iirc.

Ah, so you meant that one can watch the individual parts without needing to watch the former parts, except for Parts 6 and 8. Where you have to at least understand the plot of some previous parts. Okay, that makes sense now.

Ok, here's some of my unpopular opinions:

1. Tier 1 and above is boring, especially after 1-A

2. I don't dislike any Dragon Ball series. Not even Super Dragon Ball Heroes

3. Smurfs and other characters with broken haxes (especially when they're passives and such) are very boring to debate

4. Among Us is fun for a while, but becomes pretty boring later

5. Speaking of Among Us, Henry Stickmin Collection >>>>>>>> Among Us (Reason for comparison is because both were created by the same person)

6. Sonic 2006 isn't that bad of a game

7. Captain Marvel isn't a bad movie. Fight me

8. Speaking of MCU, The Guardians of The Galaxy (Including Thor, since he basically joined them at this point) are my favorite characters in the movies

9. Dragon Ball memes are almost never funny.

10. The real world is pretty uninteresring in VS debates

Last edited:
4. Among Us is fun for a while, but becomes pretty boring later
I only sorta get this feeling when with strangers, it's really fun only with friends tbh

7. Captain Marvel isn't a bad movie. Fight me
This. I think it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. It just feels fairly bland. Like Plain Bread.

9. Dragon Ball memes are almost never funny.
A bit sad how this is the funniest DB meme I've ever seen

It's more like JoJokes are dead horses mangled by the fandom.
Even scrolling through r/ShitpostCrusaders, incredibly cringe-worthy memes still get thousands of upvotes so it's only gotten worse over time.
These ain't unpopular opinions though.

I have a love hate relationship with Homestuck^2 and the epilogues
I would say the yu-gi-oh meta is ****** but that isnt an unpopular opinion it is a god dammed fact

Persona 5 Royal should've made Mishima a Phantom Thief instead of creating a new character to join the Thieves.

Here are some.

1. The new Star Wars trilogy had terrible writing, but I do not care. I liked the movies.
2. VSBW is actually a reliable source for the most part. Most people complaining on other forums just cannot accept a character they like or don't like being under or overpowered.
3. Minecraft is overrated.
4. Fall Guys was inevitable going to die quickly, even if Among Us wasn't going to get popular.
5. Famous verses are often upgraded when the feats are clear inconsistencies.
6. Shiza is overrated.
7. The Bleach downgrade was entirely justified.
8. The removal of the internal forum was entirely unjustified, despite the spam and hate.
9. Tier 2 fights are equally as boring as Tier 1 in most cases.
10. Goku has no character development but does anybody really care?

VSBW is actually a reliable source for the most part. Most people complaining on other forums just cannot accept a character they like or don't like being under or overpowered.
This tbh, I also think it's annoying how so many people complain about their character getting the dating they think they should get but don't even try to put in effort to change it.

3. Minecraft is overrated.
crying.jpg

6. Shiza is overrated.
Understandable, have a great day

Back