• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Ngl, a friend told me about this earlier, but the Pokémon leaks aren't so different from mythology or folklore. They're not even sexualized in any way, so I don't agree with all the people saying that the Pokémon leaks are morally wrong, or they're gooner material. I feel like, certain people, Twitter puritans, label every portrayal of something sexual in a story as "sexualized or gooner material". I disagree, you can portray sexual themes without those themes being sexualized.

Ngl, a friend told me about this earlier, but the Pokémon leaks aren't so different from mythology or folklore. They're not even sexualized in any way, so I don't agree with all the people saying that the Pokémon leaks are morally wrong, or they're gooner material. I feel like, certain people, Twitter puritans, label every portrayal of something sexual in a story as "sexualized or gooner material". I disagree, you can portray sexual themes without those themes being sexualized.
100% true. It's probably a writing exercise anyways.
Mfs forget that sex is part of the life cycle. You are born, you mate, you give birth, you die. It's one of the most important abilities of a human and people seem to forget about that because they're freaking virgins.

Totodile always was the superior starter anyway.
KN76nMG.png

100% true. It's probably a writing exercise anyways.
Mfs forget that sex is part of the life cycle. You are born, you mate, you give birth, you die. It's one of the most important abilities of a human and people seem to forget about that because they're freaking virgins.
Its still weird a pokemon getting a 10 years old pregnant

Btw I say this but I think the memes are real funny and that people should meme more about it. I am just pissed off at the people who say it's morally wrong to write a story with those elements.

Its still weird a pokemon getting a 10 years old pregnant
Nobody knows her age. The only thing we know is that it was a girl. Hell, I don't even know the kanji used there, it could be Kanojo which would be young woman or it could be something else. The current translations aren't that good.

Nobody knows her age. The only thing we know is that it was a girl. Hell, I don't even know the kanji used there, it could be Kanojo which would be young woman or it could be something else. The current translations aren't that good.
Its still weird
I assume that its 10 years old because thats the age of 99% of the characters
But either way, I don't mind the writting, its just really weird since pokemon never had anything like that onscreen and people should def make jokes about it lol

Holy shit. Holy ****. What the ****. Awooga. Holy shit. Holy shit.

This is game-changing. I'm turning my life around. Holy ****.

(I will not elaborate what has transpired.)

mhmhmh,oh right i need to make sandboxes for cry of fear guys,ye,ima start making these,Drowner will be first,then suicid,then flygare,then carcass.
change of plans,it will be for the Taller.

Last edited:
Anyway, mfs who sexualize most FNAF characters and Cyn (final episode version) are drawing nsfw of child corpses and need to be shoved in the joint for 10 years

Anyway, mfs who sexualize most FNAF characters and Cyn (final episode version) are drawing nsfw of child corpses and need to be shoved in the joint for 10 years
Didn't Cyn possess the corpse of an adult, grown ass woman, tho? I am pretty certain she possessed the astronaut woman, who is an adult.

Do the toy animatronics have children's souls/corpses in them? Genuine question btw, I can't remember, I was too focused on how god damn annoying all the animatronics in that game were

All main ones do.
true
My opinion is that I don't want to read another page discussing fictional pedophili-
deadlock-deadlockvalve.gif
When the sun go down, it's the magic hour, the magic hour
And outta all the colors that'll fill up the skies
You got green on your mind, I can see it in your eyes
Why you standing there with your face screwed up?
Don't leave while you're hot, that's how Mase screwed up
Throwin' shit around, the whole place screwed up
Maybe I should call Mase so he could pray for us
I hit the Jamaican spot, at the bar, take a seat
I ordered the jerk, she said "you are what you eat"
You see, I always loved the sense of humor
But tonight, you should have seen how quiet the room was
The Lyor Cohen or Dior Homme
That's "Dior Homme, " not "Dior, homie"
The crib Scarface, could it be more Tony?
You love me for me, could you be more phony?

Hot take but I think there's no way Avatar state Aang (or Korra) is 5-C. I think it is a massive outlier. The best feat before it is literally like Low 6-B I believe. Sure, nobody managed to seriously overpower his state but he has not shown a feat anywhere near this big at any point.
If you think that's crazy, there's a point in the newest Avatar novel where a character claims that spiritually-amped firebenders can move the sun. Though this is never followed up on and it's left ambiguous as to whether it's true.

ignore the first one,decipher this one(you won't,it impossible)
Вращающаяся акула танцует на невидимом крюке, при этом проваливаясь с горы Эверест, в то время как «единственное, что я знаю по-настоящему» играет на заднем плане

ignore the first one,decipher this one(you won't,it impossible)
Easy
Вращающаяся акула танцует на невидимом крюке, при этом проваливаясь
"I am"
с горы Эверест, в то время как «единственное,
"A Chipotle"
что я знаю по-настоящему» играет на заднем плане
"Burrito."

Shinada is LITERALLY me!
I'mma be real with you, I haven't finished Kiryu's chapter and I'm 13+ hours in or so. I've maxed him out and I did all the non-racing taxi missions (i wanna upgrade the car before I continue with the races). Way better than anything I've experienced in previous games.

Back