• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion III: Revenge of the Honest Opinions

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • 90 percent games based on cars are boring
  • Yhwach is Likely High 6-A
  • Most people who hate on the Naruto databooks know nothing about them besides hearing false statements from friends or reading bad translations
  • Lego Star Wars games are one of the most fun games.
  • Fairy Tail has some low budget fire effects.

Shadowbokunohero said:
  • Lego Star Wars games are one of the most fun games.
^ Can confirm. I have played tonnes of Lego Star Wars on my old Gameboy advanced. So much fun.

Star Wars Rebels is actually good, if you leave out the "filler" episodes where they go off on some side quest.

Car games are awesome imo. I'm not even a car enthusiast but they tend to be fun as hell.

• SEGA and Sonic All Star Racing Transformed is legitimately way more fun then Mario Kart.
  • Jak X was great.
  • Jak 2 is kinda bullshit. The story isn't nearly as strong as Jak 3 and the gameplay isn't as fun as Jak 1. The difficulty is just so BS that it's hard to enjoy, even if the gameplay variety and graphics are great.
  • Ratchet and Clank 1 wasn't nearly as good as some of its followups like Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked.
  • Smackdown vs Raw is still a fun game series.
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is better then 1 but both kinda suck, at least when compared to X-Men Legends II.

Darkanine said:
  • Ratchet and Clank 1 wasn't nearly as good as some of its followups like Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked.
I don't think this is remotely an unpopular opinion. Almost everyone I've ever talked to about Ratchet and Clank sites UYA as one of the peaks of the series.

@Azzy

Really? I've been hearing UYA and Deadlocked get a bad rep lately. Especially since the Re-imagining came out.

@Dark

Deadlocked definitely gets a bad rep, albeit undeservedly.

Going Commando has gotten flak from time to time, but I've genuinely never heard anyone who is actually familiar with the series talk shit about UYA when comparing it to the other games. The first game on the other hand, most people seem to respect for being a springboard for everything after, but acknowledge it as one of the weaker entries. Stuff like actually obtaining the RYNO in that one is universally regarded as tedious and terrible.

Houndoom is the best Dark type Pokémon period

...idk. I just needed one to get me started on this thread ;_;

@Azzy

Weird. I never did get why Deadlocked was so hated either. I liked the story, it was refreshing smaller in scale and had lots of fun settings. Like UYA, it just tended to get to easy near the end. Rockets that explode into lava is fun as hell, but it makes short work of everything.

@Cal. The correct answer is Skuntank, followed by Scrafty.

I think Naruto has better female characters in general than Bleach, in terms of personalities and stuff, also Konan is the best female Naruto Char

As a .calll of duty fan and anyone who plays the games this speaks for its self

-Cod 4 is overrated

-Advanced movement was the best thing to happend for Call of Duty

-The supply drop system is not bad ar all

And just some other ones

-Chris Ayres is not the best Frieza

-Sword art online is not terrible rather its decent

-Halo 5 didn't desevere the hate it got

Metal Gear Survive sucks ass. Makes me wanna kill whoever made Konami.

Part 7 JoJo is the best JoJo part. **** you. Fight me.

EA should be burning in hell. Watch Hitler poop is better than their games.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Metal Gear Survive sucks ass. Makes me wanna kill whoever made Konami.

Part 7 JoJo is the best JoJo part. **** you. Fight me.

EA should be burning in hell. Watch Hitler poop is better than their games.
None of this are unpopular.

Bioshock infinite is the weakest bioshock game (gameplay wise)

And System shock 2 is better then the bioshock games ... though the second one may not be as unpoupler as the first

BattleReviews said:
The Legend of Zelda timeline is so wrong,
I can both agree and disagree on that. Agree because there shouldn't have to be a timeline where Link has to die, disagree because at least Nintendo even bothered to give us an explanation for the Zelda timeline. Honestly, I'll take what I can get.

Back