• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a comment to that blog suggesting some more detail that could be added.

I recommend switching out the description for this one.

Damage Transferal is the ability to duplicate the wounds an individual has suffered from on to their opponent or other individuals. The damage they share with the targeted individual could be physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural in nature or some combination of the above.

Transferring wounds does not necessarily remove the wounds from the afflicted user.

@Damage3245 and @@Milly Rocking Bandit, I think these suggestions are awesome and sounds even better than what I wanted so I made the changes :)

Thanks. You could still include the bit about it contrasting with Attack Reflection. That was fine.

I doubt there are that many "Solar Power Users" other than the numerous forms of Superman.

Well, if there are many other characters then I'm completely fine with adding a category, even a page.

So, is "Shikigami" covered by an actual power here? Shikigami for reference is a type of artificial servant that many characters from supernatural series are able to create and command. It's not straight up creation since they almost always need a talisman as a base to create it and I'm not sure if its life manipulation either since they aren't breathing life into random objects.

The Familiars aren't a power but rather just another character. Basically a summoning limited to one being (assuming it can summoning).

So apparently Origin Creation is a thing. According to the page, is a mixture of Causality and Fate Manipulation, but I found it pretty vague to be its own thing.

That is an extremely occasional power if I ever saw one.

And it looks like the page itself was made just for the character itself.

It was made by one person for one character, and looks like it hasn't been reviewed by anyone.

I think I know other characters it could apply to if it were "manipulation" instead of "creation" but it's simultaneously too vague and specific to matter. (Too vague cause "what counts as an origin" too specific cause it's just a somewhat frequent use of causality hax)

Would need a complete rework, like, what do we consider to be an "origin", the current page was created with one character as reference rather than a set of applications and effects.

I don't believe the power warrants a page. It is not nearly common enough to require one, at most it would belong to a handful of characters, it is also quite unclear in what it is supposed to be.

The Divine Phoenix said:
I don't believe the power warrants a page. It is not nearly common enough to require one, at most it would belong to a handful of characters, it is also quite unclear in what it is supposed to be.
I agree. It way too vague and meant for one/few character. If I am honest, the ability sound like a subtype of Causality Manipulation.

I deleted the page as it was marked for deletion in the Profile Deletion Requests Thread - 9. If someone want to make a better page, then here is the source code as a reference:

Summary
Origin Creation is the power to implant an origin for someone into reality. This power is a combinasion of Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation. The user can take existing beings and implant an origin, causing the events which leads the target to become who they happen to be or what the user may want them to be. For exemple, Origi conjured the cosmic storm that made the Fantastic Four who they are and granted their powers. Users can also replace someone's origin into something else.

Possible Use

• Creating origins for others.
  • Replacing someone's orinin into something else.
Limitations

• Non-Combat related.
  • Users cannot manipulate events after the creation of their origins.
Users

Bodily Projectiles still aren't a thing yet, so I'll take it upon myself to make the page soon. (Basically, the ability to launch projectile weapons from your own body, such as needle-like fur, feathers, etc.)

Just wanted to ask everyone's opinion on something; would Wally Warbles be a good candidate for the face of this power? I was considering Jolteo, but I think Wally would be better suited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back