• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, type 1 Transduality (Reality/Fiction) is immune with being 1-A (I think).

Ok then, I'll continue to look for a suitable picture. Y'all can help me tho.

"Kumagawa has demonstrated the ability to manifest immaterial objects into reality with a sheer force of will, allowing him to create an ethereal blade that slays magical beasts with ease. It is also theorized that he imposes the image of a screw piercing a target in order to allow Book Maker to activate"

Kumagawa Bookmaker
This picture likely fits better now that I think about it

Antoniofer said:
Ok then, I'll continue to look for a suitable picture. Y'all can help me tho.
Sorry. I can't remember any character who has this so I can't find a good picture easily.

^The exemple above isn't bookmaker tho.

EDIT: this isn't the good pictures for this description, this is the good pictures for your description

The Causality said:
^The exemple above isn't bookmaker tho.
EDIT: this isn't the good pictures for this description, this is the good pictures for your description
I was looking for that picture, thanks, it´s perfect.

Okay, there are only three things that is necessary for the image

1. The ability must be shown in action

2. It must be clear what is happening in the image

3. The image should be simple with only a few things going on and not requiring more than a glance to understand perfectly

This is a good example of this power, the issues is that the picture is quite low quality and that the character has no profile at the time; posting it so you can have an idea (read from right to left).

FactToFiction2
FactToFiction1

Can't use the last ones posted by me as the character has no profile yet. If y'all are good with the Casuality picture then I'll use it, that's it, I'm going to need what write in the picture's description.

Bobsican said:
"Kumagawa has demonstrated the ability to manifest immaterial objects into reality with a sheer force of will, allowing him to create an ethereal blade that slays magical beasts with ease"
Abbreviated to fit the context

@Antoniofer I don't think a comment is needed. The dialogue explains things enough for an image.

So is not a rule? Not even the name of the character? Ok, then tell me if you agree to remove it.

Andytrenom said:
@Antoniofer I don't think a comment is needed. The dialogue explains things enough for an image.
I think it is needed, as it can also be confused with reality warping applied with imagination as a base, unless that also fits it, in which case, can be removed.

Eh, it likely leads to the same concept anyways, so yeah, the comment can be removed, but Misogi´s profile should also be mentioned in the example section at the top so others may get more context regarding his case if they want.

Ok, going to remove the comment in a moment. Kumagawa is already mentioned as an user.

@Stalker Maggot, that's Light Manipulation, and don't think something like "Elemental Surfing" is needed at all.

So, what is the next step to create the power? A CRT?

Also, what are the other powers that are being currently discussed to be created?

Higher-Dimensional Sensing?

As in, like Higher Dimensional Manip, but only for sensing stuff dimensionally above the wielder, rather than actually being able to manipulate it.

Bobsican said:
The description doesn´t match enought, however.
It just doesn't mention higher dimensions, but that doesn't need to be mentioned.

Antoniofer said:
This is a good example of this power, the issues is that the picture is quite low quality and that the character has no profile at the time; posting it so you can have an idea (read from right to left).
FactToFiction2
FactToFiction1
I should make paages for Big Order one of these days. Series was meh but the powers were cool kek

I think another example of Subjective Reality is Doraemon, who can bring objects out of fairy tales.

Antoniofer said:
Is there a limit to the number of example users to put in the power page?
There is no limit, although I don't recommend putting over 8 items per example section.

Ok, I added Doraemon, also added Gremmy, now there's 7 examples (although Izanagi users counts as 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back