• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unhinged rant about Windows 10

My setup is a wii and a classic controller I don't know what any of these browsers are I'm trapped in 2009 please help me

I was not joking, get a job if you want to improve your life. And by "get a job" it means metaphorically "make money and fulfil your desires"

Also, why mention Allah out of nowhere?

Also, why mention Allah out of nowhere?
praise-allah.gif

I suppose, it makes sense (not really in terms of involving Islam in the discussion)

I'll escape it for as long as I can.
The end date is right there on the Microsoft Support document that lists "products retiring or reaching the end of support in 2025." The schedule is defined by Microsoft's Modern Lifecycle Policy, which is documented on the Microsoft Lifecycle page: "Windows 10 will reach end of support on October 14, 2025.

What.
IT TOOK YOU 13 YEARS TO END SUPPORT FOR MY BELOVED FIRST CHILD XP, 11 YEARS FOR MY GOLDEN CHILD WINDOWS 7, AND NOW YOU WANT TO END SUPPORT FOR A PRODUCT THAT A MAJORITY OF YOUR ******* CONSUMERBASE OWNS THE MOMENT IT TURNS 10?? JUST SO WE CAN SWITCH TO ******* 11??

I LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE IT'S MANDATORY TO BUY VERY SPECIFIC INK CARTRIDGES TO DO ANYTHING WITH A MODERN PRINTER, WHERE COMPANIES WILL ADD UPDATES TO THEIR WELL-BELOVED, DECADES OLD PROGRAMS THAT INTENTIONALLY BORKS THEM, SO THAT WHEN YOU CALL FOR HELP THEY CAN GO "oh sorry man we cant help you because uhh we cant update the program anymore and you dont own it anyways can we interest you in these newer totally cooler versions of the program," WHERE STREAMING COMPANIES CAN JUST YOINK OUT ANY SERIES FROM YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE "oh sorry its because of uhmm technical and copyright issues oh by the way we dont respect you and we arent letting you own this service despite paying for it," WHERE PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY ******* SUBSCRIPTIONS SO THEY CAN ACCESS BASIC FEATURES OF THEIR CAR, AND NOW THEN THERE'S THIS SHIT.

I HATE LIVING IN A TECHNO MEGACORP DYSTOPIA

What.
IT TOOK YOU 13 YEARS TO END SUPPORT FOR MY BELOVED FIRST CHILD XP, 11 YEARS FOR MY GOLDEN CHILD WINDOWS 7, AND NOW YOU WANT TO END SUPPORT FOR A PRODUCT THAT A MAJORITY OF YOUR ******* CONSUMERBASE OWNS THE MOMENT IT TURNS 10?? JUST SO WE CAN SWITCH TO ******* 11??

I LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE IT'S MANDATORY TO BUY VERY SPECIFIC INK CARTRIDGES TO DO ANYTHING WITH A MODERN PRINTER, WHERE COMPANIES WILL ADD UPDATES TO THEIR WELL-BELOVED, DECADES OLD PROGRAMS THAT INTENTIONALLY BORKS THEM, SO THAT WHEN YOU CALL FOR HELP THEY CAN GO "oh sorry man we cant help you because uhh we cant update the program anymore and you dont own it anyways can we interest you in these newer totally cooler versions of the program," WHERE STREAMING COMPANIES CAN JUST YOINK OUT ANY SERIES FROM YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE "oh sorry its because of uhmm technical and copyright issues oh by the way we dont respect you and we arent letting you own this service despite paying for it," WHERE PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY ******* SUBSCRIPTIONS SO THEY CAN ACCESS BASIC FEATURES OF THEIR CAR, AND NOW THEN THERE'S THIS SHIT.

Me af:

What.

Communism would solve every problem you have. Have you tried communism? It would fit you.

Back