• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unhinged rant about Windows 10

Holy ******* shit, I hate using Windows. If this is really the best option we have on the market, then shit's truly ******.
"Oh, Shmoopy, just use a different alternative then!"
No, **** off.
"Use a mac!"
You are extraterrerstrial scum if you think a mouse only having one button is okay. This would also make me a Apple shill, and if I was a Apple shill, I would of already tried ending my existence with a micro USB. However, since it's a micro USB, it will instantly break before it could even get close to asphyxiating me. No, **** off.
"Use a linux!"
I am NOT a sissy programmer who wears striped thigh-highs and LARPs as a nazi princess in a grand-strategy game. No, **** off.

I HATE having updates forced onto my computer, that add absolutely pointless features that nobody asked for that also clutter everything. Wow, very cool, I like having pretty images of birds, nature, and cities on my taskbar. Oh wait, no I ******* don't, they're pointless and also take up a surprising amount of file space on my PC. What AI BEAST is on my taskbar that has the AUDACITY to speak to me as if it were a real human being and not a cheap imitation of Bonzi Buddy? Why would you name it Cortana? So you can remind every Windows 10 user about how you're ******* over the entire Halo franchise as well? And STOP ******* REINSTALLING EDGE ON MY PC EVERY REBOOT AFTER I UNINSTALLED IT, **** OFF.

TL;DR Another update was forced onto my PC, which also resulted in it somehow borking my taskbar. I tried so many esoteric programming tricks to fix it, only to find out all I had to do was press the windows button and wait 5 minutes without doing anything for it to fix itself somehow. Thanks Bill.

facts-brother.gif

Program your own computer them, or use windows93
Wow, look everyone we got a wise-ass here, want your shoes polished as well? Oh, you don't like the current state of an operating system? How about you make your own then like you're Terry Davis or something. Oh, you don't like the staff and code of this video game server? How about you make your own server, then? Oh, you no longer trust your current cloud cybersecurity provider? Then just make your own.

I hate your guts, how about I kill you and replace you with a superior clone of yourself, how about that?

BRO USES WINDOWS LMAOOOOOO

EVERYONE ALREADY USING MAGICORBUS 15 AND THIS MF STUCK ON WINDOWS LLLLLLLL
I had to resort to using Windows because I made the foolish mistake of letting my apprentice borrow my Magic-orbus. That bastard "accidentally" channeled a plague spell onto it, and now my orb won't stop showing me visions of hot elven wenches in forests near me!

The absolute slander of Windows 10 cant be let go unpunished. I sentence you to five years of UwUntu and 10 years into Steve Job's coal mines.

Windows 10 > Windows 11.
Literally the only good thing one can say about Windows 10, inshallah.
No ******* way did you just call me a male kitten. I refuse to believe this depravity on public and full display right now
Didn't even compliment me for wasting 12 years of my life learning german but still being able to remember you have to capitalize the first letter of every noun, the audacity.

As a German speaker, I can verify this information as a fact.
still being able to remember you have to capitalize the first letter of every noun

Didn't even compliment me for wasting 12 years of my life learning german but still being able to remember you have to capitalize the first letter of every noun, the audacity.
You messed up you donkey. If you do combination words, you only capitalize the first later.

Also you capitalized a verb on scheißen, which means to shit. F, sit down.

Also you capitalized a verb on scheißen, which means to shit.
Nuh-uh, it means shit.
Reddit moment.
sit down.
You ain't my dad, I refuse to be lectured on how to speak german ever again. I am still filled with the malicious urge to dig up the grave of the bastard who was responsible for making german class mandatory in my country's schools just so he could swoon his noble austrian cousin and punch him right in his skull.

Nuh-uh, it means shit.
Imagine telling the goddamn german guy that he is wrong about his own goddamn language
Reddit moment.
Why did you default to that
You ain't my dad, I refuse to be lectured on how to speak german ever again. I am still filled with the malicious urge to dig up the grave of the bastard who was responsible for making german class mandatory in my country's schools just so he could swoon his noble austrian cousin and punch him right in his skull.
The fact that our language is haunting Balkan kids across the globe makes me sleep better at night.

Could have been worse you know, that bastard could had tried to swoon his russian cousin, ever thought about that?

My ******* disdain for Windows 10 has reached even greater heights (or lows, I guess). The new update is making my PC stutter more than a socially anxious person with Tourette's Syndrome and sometimes even causes my screen to go completely blank. I will personally whoop Bill Gates' ass with a Mac Pro if this shit keeps up.

My ******* disdain for Windows 10 has reached even greater heights (or lows, I guess). The new update is making my PC stutter more than a socially anxious person with Tourette's Syndrome and sometimes even causes my screen to go completely blank. I will personally whoop Bill Gates' ass with a Mac Pro if this shit keeps up.
Just use windows 11 lololololololololololol

(Never experienced them alive, how unlucky) they ask me cutely to do while shutting down.

Back