• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

koopa3144

He/Him
Reddit - Dive into anything

So I recently bought both Garden Warfare 2 and Battle for Neighborville cause both were on sale. I'm having a blast with GW 2 (Idk how much of the game is left but I'm almost done with the Agents of L.E.A.F and Top zombie stuff) while when I try to play Neighborville my PC becomes a microwave. Anyways I want to work on PvZ again and I have a list of things that could be worked on and discussed :
  • Better intelligence feats for base plants and GW characters.
  • The quality of existing pages.
  • Profiles for remaining Plant and Zombie hero's.
  • A revision for Doctor Zomboss' profile.
  • Looking for LS and AP feats.
  • Base plants and zombie scaling to hero's.
  • Acausality for The Player, Dave, and GW characters.

Feel free to talk about what I've listed or this of anything else PvZ!

Last edited:
I'ma read up on the Almanac entries in PvZ 1-3 to see if theirs anything useful in them, I'll post what I find here.

So I was looking at the Almanac entries and noticed that the Level upgrades in the chinese version of PvZ2 which should give a few new abilities to some plants. Also should the GW heroes get the Junkasaurus/Mecha Cat as optional equipment?

The Player can also fling zombies away with one of their power-ups in PvZ 2, I can't remember what the power-up was called tho.

So I was looking at the Almanac entries and noticed that the Level upgrades in the chinese version of PvZ2 which should give a few new abilities to some plants. Also should the GW heroes get the Junkasaurus/Mecha Cat as optional equipment?
Should the Chinese versios be the same key of the PvZ2 plants or a new keY?

actually even higher! Water in these things weigh around 1097000 grams (taking full minus empty weight) vaporizing water requires 2575 j/cc

Energy: 1097000 * 2575 = 2824775000 joules or 0.6751374282983 tons of TNT Building Level

tbh The difficult aspect is the material the Zamboni is made of given vehicle compositions are pretty complex-

Before upload Chomper's profile, I was thinking if one of variations of his in PvZ hero would fit in the profile:

-Chomper: Nothing very important to say, he is just a regular Chomper, but he has a special abilitie that allow him to instantly destroy a zombie with 3 of strength or less on its lane. (He just have 2)
-Chompzilla: Its the hero version of him, I don't think he would fit in the profile, he probably should receive the same treatment of Green Shadow and Solar Flare of having his own profile.
-Three-Headed Chomper: He has three heads and can instantly destroy zombies on its lane and next door, regardless of stats.

Before upload Chomper's profile, I was thinking if one of variations of his in PvZ hero would fit in the profile:

-Chomper: Nothing very important to say, he is just a regular Chomper, but he has a special abilitie that allow him to instantly destroy a zombie with 3 of strength or less on its lane. (He just have 2)
-Chompzilla: Its the hero version of him, I don't think he would fit in the profile, he probably should receive the same treatment of Green Shadow and Solar Flare of having his own profile.
-Three-Headed Chomper: He has three heads and can instantly destroy zombies on its lane and next door, regardless of stats.
I think PvZ 1/2 and Heroes Chomper should share the same key cause thiers not notable difference between them. Three-Headed Chomper can be a separate key like what Sunflower has with Twin Sunflower. I also agree that Chompzilla should get her own profile.

I have a question: has this explosion already been calculated and put on the profiles? I say this because I can't see the calculations that have already been done on the Plants vs Zombies page

I don't really see a calculation for this exploi yet it has been added to the profiles as 8-C (Building level)

I think Gargantuar Prime should be dissociated from Gargantuar because it's not the same character, it's just a robot, and shouldn't Gargantuar's weapons in different eras be classified as optional equipment ?

I think Gargantuar Prime should be dissociated from Gargantuar because it's not the same character, it's just a robot, and shouldn't Gargantuar's weapons in different eras be classified as optional equipment ?
I was thinking in Gargantuar Prime getting his own profile, since he has a boss fight in GW/BFN too

Back