• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

New CRT

0063unkosdx81.png

Here has a bunch of gnome feats including manipulating the string theory

And the pvz cosmology has at qeast 5 gazillion realities(non existing number)

Here has a bunch of gnome feats including manipulating the string theory

And the pvz cosmology has at qeast 5 gazillion realities(non existing number)
He is probably the only character that can get Low 2-C without being ED

Create black holes by fart (5-A, up to 4-B, depend of the Black Hole)
Use a galaxy as a cushion protector (3-C)
They are immune to a singularity
Gnomes aren't made of atoms (I don't have any idea what power this gives, Immunity to matter manipulation?)
can put time and space in a pocket (Low 2-C)
Gnomes tech is superior to Dave and Zomboss techs, that can do Low 2-C ED, and oen rifts in Space-Time

Last edited:
Create black holes by fart (5-A, up to 4-B, depend of the Black Hole)
Use a galaxy as a cushion protector (3-C)
They are immune to a singularity
Gnomes aren't made of atoms (I don't have any idea what power this gives, Immunity to matter manipulation?)
can put time and space in a pocket (Low 2-C)
Gnomes tech is superior to Dave and Zomboss techs, that can do Low 2-C ED, and oen rifts in Space-Time
You know we also fight gnomes as plants and zombies in the game right? There is the 3 gnome brothers in BFN and the 4 gnome king boss fights to unlock the secret characters in the GWF2, if they can do all of this for regular stuff includig manipulating the string theory shoir weaponary should scale to that, especially considerig that the gnome king is clearly bragging about thouse things to try to intimidate us into leaving, trough I agree that his could be comsidered a outlier and probable don't scale to the plants and zombies even trough they can fight the gnomes too

And yes they are immune to matter manipulation sinse they aren't made of It and also have matter manipulation sinse they can create atoms

Also isn't the string theory a tier 1 construct?

You know we also fight gnomes as plants and zombies in the game right? There is the 3 gnome brothers in BFN and the 4 gnome king boss fights to unlock the secret characters in the GWF2, if they can do all of this for regular stuff includig manipulating the string theory shoir weaponary should scale to that, especially considerig that the gnome king is clearly bragging about thouse things to try to intimidate us into leaving, trough I agree that his could be comsidered a outlier and probable don't scale to the plants and zombies even trough they can fight the gnomes too
My bro, The gnomes that fight the plants/zombies are not in the same level that the ones we fight in infinity.

The Junkasaurus has trouble destroying the gnomes, and the Junkasaurus can literaly one-shot the hero zombies, easily stomp the zombie bosses and kill powered versions of the zomvies.

Not to mention that the King Gnomes that we fight, is just a clone

My bro, The gnomes that fight the plants/zombies are not in the same level that the ones we fight in infinity.

The Junkasaurus has trouble destroying the gnomes, and the Junkasaurus can literaly one-shot the hero zombies, easily stomp the zombie bosses and kill powered versions of the zomvies.

Not to mention that the King Gnomes that we fight, is just a clone
Nah, the ones we fight toget the secret characters are the shem color gnome kings from the infinity mode

And can you explain this part better.
Aren't them just smaller clones?

Also the triceraptor and the cat both can destroy multiple hordes of gnomes

And in BFN we fight 3 diferennt noms in mecha suits as the nornal characters
What is the tier of the string theory?

Can someone remenber why we are scaling things such as the bamboo shooter to superbrains LS?
I mean, there is no real way to say they should scale to one another in LS at all

Can someone remenber why we are scaling things such as the bamboo shooter to superbrains LS?
I mean, there is no real way to say they should scale to one another in LS at all
Spawnables like weeds and bonkchoy can physically affect Supes so they should scale to his LS

Back