• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE: W. D. Gaster page

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being deleted 3 times now, i believe i have crafted the final Gaster page that will (hopefully) stay on Vsbattles! due to him being deleting three separate times, he should probably need a CRT for his page to be made.

this has no powers of the mysteryman, who is prosumably a completely different character. This only includes confirmed powers and things that happened specifically to W. D. Gaster.

If anything should be changed, please tell me. Gaster is a pretty mysterious guy and i likely missed things. And i likely worded things strangely.

After being deleted 3 times now, i believe i have crafted the final Gaster page that will (hopefully) stay on Vsbattles! due to him being deleting three separate times, he should probably need a CRT for his page to be made.

this has no powers of the mysteryman, who is prosumably a completely different character. This only includes confirmed powers and things that happened specifically to W. D. Gaster.

If anything should be changed, please tell me. Gaster is a pretty mysterious guy and i likely missed things. And i likely worded things strangely.
you should probably cite all significant feats, other than that looks decent

Gaster can also maybe have a hax or AP by crashing the game if you even enter his name.

There isn't a whole lot implying that. the only thing i can really think of him being omnipresent is one of the gaster followers mentioning that he's always listening.
He is always listening and is splitted across time and space isnt that his whole deal? That he exists everywhere and nowhere?

Add information manipulation as it crashes the game if we try to interact with Annoying Dog room.

Also it crashes the game or restarts it when we call ourselves Gaster.

And still, it better to remove his last weakness as he created Deltarune world and appear in Undertale world as a horse.

That's unused stuff, though, so is that even canon?
probably not-

the only things im willing to use unused stuff wise, is the number '666', as it as a close connection to him, being his encounter code, the version of DELTARUNE, and the voice in deltarune having 666 as it's typer value.

Pretty sure Gaster being completely forgotten is fanon

It’s never confirmed in the original game that Gaster was forgotten. Consider the Gaster follower dialogue very carefully.
It makes sense why Asgore took so long to hire a new Royal Scientist.After all, the old one… Doctor Gaster. What an act to follow!They say he created the Core.However, his life… was cut short.One day, he fell into his creation, and…Will Alphys end up the same way?
Alphys might work faster. But the old Royal Scientist, Doctor W.D. Gaster?One day, he vanished without a trace.They say he shattered across time and space.Ha Ha… how can I say so without fear?I’m holding a piece of him right here.
I understand why Asgore waited so long to hire a new royal scientist.The previous one… Dr. Gaster.His brilliance was irreplaceable.However, his life… was cut short.One day, his experiments went wrong, and…Well, I needn’t gossip.After all, it’s rude to talk about someone who’s listening.
Asgore took a long time to replace him in the original games. The followers say his life was cut short or that he was scattered across time and space. Nothing about all memory of him being erased.

Now, a lot of people use Goner Kid as an explanation for the memory loss thing, but while Goner Kid is grey like the followers, there is no connection to Gaster. GK is not labeled a follower. GK doesn’t mention Gaster in any capacity. True, Gaster never is mentioned in the main game, but the dummied out argument doesn’t quite hold water when the only reason the followers never appeared originally was due to a coding mistake and they were later patched back in.

Also the fact that Gaster has time manipulation as he can pull Kris back in time when we die.

Also, he renames the title of the game sometimes, for example THE DEATH.

Probably some acausality since he exists outside time and space (Outside save file) and can interact with them outside. And etc

yeah, but what exactly is crashing the game even equate to? reality warping?
Really good question. Dunno, what it gave Omega Flowey?
It's not canon since you have to use cheats to interact with it in the first place.
It is canon since it's Gaster, and most of the Gaster stuff is considered canon.
It's not a game where this rule works.

I don't see how that's a good argument for why it's canon. Is it like an ARG or what?
Well, sometimes it can be an ARG since it gave us Deltarune.com/sweepstakes and even Deltarune.com in 2015-2018 times when it gave us clues.

Also, Gaster "hacked" the Undertale Twitter account 2 times and told us a lot, for example explained that Player exists in UT/DR just to create and deside a new future and fate of this world.

Pretty sure Gaster being completely forgotten is fanon

It’s never confirmed in the original game that Gaster was forgotten. Consider the Gaster follower dialogue very carefully.

Asgore took a long time to replace him in the original games. The followers say his life was cut short or that he was scattered across time and space. Nothing about all memory of him being erased.

Now, a lot of people use Goner Kid as an explanation for the memory loss thing, but while Goner Kid is grey like the followers, there is no connection to Gaster. GK is not labeled a follower. GK doesn’t mention Gaster in any capacity. True, Gaster never is mentioned in the main game, but the dummied out argument doesn’t quite hold water when the only reason the followers never appeared originally was due to a coding mistake and they were later patched back in.
Fair nough.

Also the fact, that Gaster appears in game files, sending us a message.

ABC123.ogg

This also states that Gaster sees the world of Undertale as a game, also being untouched by all events occurring in UT, making him 2-B though.

To your notice, ENTRY17 appears only through cheats, and it's a glass canon since it also stated in Deltarune.com in 2015.

So yeah, it actually like ARG.

ABC123.ogg

This also states that Gaster sees the world of Undertale as a game, also being untouched by all events occurring in UT, making him 2-B though.

To your notice, ENTRY17 appears only through cheats, and it's a glass canon since it also stated in Deltarune.com in 2015.

is there any evidence that gaster actually said that, and wasn't just toby putting a message in the files?

ABC123.ogg

And so, it also states that it seems like a... creator of the world of UNDERTALE too, so it's 2-B now I guess.

Tho, it also shall have Power Nullification or something like that since it nullifies our cheat mode if we interact with Annoying Dog room with it, also it can limit our powers since in Deltarune, we have to ask Gaster and confirm our decision MULTIPLE times.

is there any evidence that gaster actually said that, and wasn't just toby putting a message in the files?
A lot of things which associated with Gaster is written with ABC letter, such as Demonabc, RedactedA, abc.png and a lot of more, also it has Gaster laugh in the end of the sound, also it shares the same sound as Gaster sound files does, so yeah, it's actually Gaster.

Tho, after a game was updated the file was changed to just Gaster laughing at us.

By the way, first one shall have At least 9-A since its stats is enormously higher than all UT cast except god tiers.

666666 HP
66666 ATK
66666 DEF

I mean, if we were going to use the datamined stuff like Entry 17, his stats, and his ther cryptic messages he has in the files. i personally believe it should be evaluated before use. some of his stuff looks unfinished/meant to be unused.

I mean, if we were going to use the datamined stuff like Entry 17, his stats, and his ther cryptic messages he has in the files. i personally believe it should be evaluated before use. some of his stuff looks unfinished/meant to be unused.
Well, I guess it shall have no problems with it, but I don't know how to make it be accepted or even discussed here.

Though, you're already using cryptic stuff as Deltarune.com.
But anyway, if it's uncanon then it all wouldn't even make any sense as Gaster is the character who is depiction of being cryptic ahh ARG

Well, I guess it shall have no problems with it, but I don't know how to make it be accepted or even discussed here.

Though, you're already using cryptic stuff as Deltarune.com.
But anyway, if it's uncanon then it all wouldn't even make any sense as Gaster is the character who is depiction of being cryptic ahh ARG
Deltarune.com isn't unused stuff though. it's a website.

By the way, you should have a note on a page that we took him and the voice in Deltarune as a same character.
I think it can work since we did that with Vanny page

Deltarune.com isn't unused stuff though. it's a website.
But still shows us the information that Gaster is really cryptic ass character, and you're separated GK with Gaster Followers using data too.
Though, it also states the part of Entry17.

Yeah no. A massive ******* NO.

I'll get home in around a hour, because most of this is extrapolating stuff wayy too much.

By the way, you should have a note on a page that we took him and the voice in Deltarune as a same character.
I think it can work since we did that with Vanny page
Fair
But still shows us the information that Gaster is really cryptic ass character, and you're separated GK with Gaster Followers using data too.
Though, it also states the part of Entry17.
I separated Goner Kid from Gaster Followers due to what Adem brought up.

also, his quote isn't Entry17, it's the first version of the Deltarune page. which was a single png of wingdings that translated to 'THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT SEEMS VERY VERY INTERESTING' (which, i guess more proof it were gaster doing that)

also, his quote isn't Entry17, it's the first version of the Deltarune page. which was a single png of wingdings that translated to 'THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT SEEMS VERY VERY INTERESTING' (which, i guess more proof it were gaster doing that)
Didn't I said "part" of Entry17? Also, Entry17 is one of the only proofs that Gaster exists, and it was translated by the Localisation stuff because it was important thing to do.

Didn't I said "part" of Entry17? Also, Entry17 is one of the only proofs that Gaster exists, and it was translated by the Localisation stuff because it was important thing to do.
It was 'translated' to another wingding font. so not really what i'd say translated really.

It was 'translated' to another wingding font. so not really what i'd say translated really.
Wah-wah, brilliant.

But didn't I said that Localisation team doesn't translate the things that doesn't matter to the game anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back