• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE: W. D. Gaster page

Status
Not open for further replies.
His 9-B rating doesn't have a single justification. Why actually is he comparable to Moldsmal and Loox? The argument here is just 'vibes' but that's not good enough for a rating.

This sounds harsh and I'm sorry about that but the justifications for his 2-C rating are bad. Like, horrifically bad. This...is hardly even a feat: nothing here suggests he created the entirety of the Deltarune timeline, like literally nothing, this is straight up fanfiction. There's also no proof given that it's actually him saying this. Referencing the legend "years before the game came out" doesn't...prove...anything? Like are we matching up irl promotional teasers (because that's what this is) with the Deltarune timeline??

Him being 'shattered across time and space' and "he's listening" don't imply omnipresence at all, much less confirm it. There isn't any decent interpretation of those statements as omnipresence that isn't fanfiction.

"...due to being shattered across time and space, small parts of him can exist in other places at the same time." Source? You can't just say stuff and we assume it's true.

The citation for his fear manip doesn't show a piece of him causing the follower to be afraid, it just shows that the follower feels afraid when he's around. It's not "irrational" because we have zero idea why he's afraid or what might cause him to be.

Assuming the technology manip of the gaster followers apply to him is headcanon.

Now while not literally everything in his page is bad, you'd still end up with a guy with no AP or SS ratings and very few things to work with. So it's a no from me.

Him being 'shattered across time and space' and "he's listening" don't imply omnipresence at all, much less confirm it. There isn't any decent interpretation of those statements as omnipresence that isn't fanfiction.
Hard disagree on this. Followers say “Its rude to talk about someone who is listening” and that he was shattered across time and space. Thats literally omnipresence. Listening everything and being shattered across time and space

Being shattered across time and space doesn't inherently mean you can actually feel/know everything throughout time and space.

He never said that. He just said it's rude to talk about him while he's listening.
He never said that he was always listening everywhere.

His 9-B rating doesn't have a single justification. Why actually is he comparable to Moldsmal and Loox? The argument here is just 'vibes' but that's not good enough for a rating.
Dunno man, I guess it's because of it being absolute minimum of monster being.
This sounds harsh and I'm sorry about that but the justifications for his 2-C rating are bad. Like, horrifically bad. This...is hardly even a feat: nothing here suggests he created the entirety of the Deltarune timeline, like literally nothing, this is straight up fanfiction. There's also no proof given that it's actually him saying this. Referencing the legend "years before the game came out" doesn't...prove...anything? Like are we matching up irl promotional teasers (because that's what this is) with the Deltarune timeline??
Did you even read anything? It directly states him being the creator of the Deltarune world, and also even Toby said that it's a video game character saying this. Why we're saying that this is Gaster? Well, because the dude had 6 squares in his name and stuff. We're just said it's Gaster because it's just likely that he is him.
The citation for his fear manip doesn't show a piece of him causing the follower to be afraid, it just shows that the follower feels afraid when he's around. It's not "irrational" because we have zero idea why he's afraid or what might cause him to be.
I actually didn't find it how it has fear manip lmao
Assuming the technology manip of the gaster followers apply to him is headcanon.
true, dunno how this on that page even
Now while not literally everything in his page is bad, you'd still end up with a guy with no AP or SS ratings and very few things to work with. So it's a no from me.
Nah, he actually has a lot of thing to talk about. Only if cut Pre-CORE key, then it will work the same way as The Player worked.

Dunno man, I guess it's because of it being absolute minimum of monster being.

Did you even read anything? It directly states him being the creator of the Deltarune world, and also even Toby said that it's a video game character saying this. Why we're saying that this is Gaster? Well, because the dude had 6 squares in his name and stuff. We're just said it's Gaster because it's just likely that he is him.

I actually didn't find it how it has fear manip lmao

true, dunno how this on that page even

Nah, he actually has a lot of thing to talk about. Only if cut Pre-CORE key, then it will work the same way as The Player worked.

Here, if you just thought that that png of him saying things is the only thing, then here the full text.
Just scroll a little bit upside too.

Not really, he's just referenced a few times.
Don't see a reason for him to have a profile.
Yeah, just gathered the questions of the player, just made an avatar, just changed the name, just pulled Kris back in time, just created the Deltarune, just appeared in 2015-2017 period on website, just controls the save file, just doing things. Yeah.

Alright, now I'm on PC...

What is the point of that? He has no powers at all outside baseline monster stuff.

How in the flying **** is this being nonexistent on a conceptual level?

Technology Manipulation (Phones do not turn on when gaster followers and parts of himself are present)

Uhm, a link for that?

I mean, anyone would be scared of that, given he is a literal nonexistent being who is not remembered from anyone. This is like saying that any kind of Zombie has fear hax because they are scary.

Alright, can someone in their right mind tell me how this equates to creating the entire Deltarune reality?

Or also the "directly referencing the DELTARUNE legend years before the game's release, supposedly the voice in the DELTARUNE introduction and UNDERTALE Twitter account, directly stating it created it, which consists of 3 timelines"

This is an entire headcanon with 0 basis, there's 0 evidence of that voice even being Gaster in the 1st place.

So in short, hard disagree on creating the Gaster profile in the 1st place, as you cannot index him without getting in arbitrary headcanon, everything about him is way too vague to give a concrete indexing on him.

Stuff I agree with
Agree
Alright, can someone in their right mind tell me how this equates to creating the entire Deltarune reality?
Wdym?

Or also the "directly referencing the DELTARUNE legend years before the game's release, supposedly the voice in the DELTARUNE introduction and UNDERTALE Twitter account, directly stating it created it, which consists of 3 timelines"

This is an entire headcanon with 0 basis, there's 0 evidence of that voice even being Gaster in the 1st place.

Look a bit above this message.
So in short, hard disagree on creating the Gaster profile in the 1st place, as you cannot index him without getting in arbitrary headcanon, everything about him is way too vague to give a concrete indexing on him.
Nah, disagreeing with you.
For example, he shall have time manipulation as he pulled us back in time when we die and stuff.

Yeah, just gathered the questions of the player, just made an avatar, just changed the name, just pulled Kris back in time, just created the Deltarune, just appeared in 2015-2017 period on website, just controls the save file, just doing things. Yeah.
What the hell are you talking about dog

Yes.
Seriously?
No, it's a ******* ton of messages above. Just look into the account, scroll into 2018 October 30 and don't bother saying anything again.
When the **** did he do that lmao?
When we ******* die.
When we ******* die, he appears, the title of the game changes to "THE DEATH" and the ****** says
"IT SEEMS, YOU APPROACHED"
"THE END"
"DO YOU WANNA TRY AGAIN?"
- Yes
"THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS THEN."
And we load on our last save file.
- No
"THEN THE WORLD"
"IS ******."

Yes.

No, it's a ******* ton of messages above. Just look into the account, scroll into 2018 October 30 and don't bother saying anything again.

When we ******* die.
When we ******* die, he appears, the title of the game changes to "THE DEATH" and the ****** says
"IT SEEMS, YOU APPROACHED"
"THE END"
"DO YOU WANNA TRY AGAIN?"
- Yes
"THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS THEN."
And we load on our last save file.
- No
"THEN THE WORLD"
"IS ******."
I found an interesting scan to prove 1-A gaster

☝✌💧❄☜☼ ✋☠❄☜☼✌👍❄☜👎 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☟☜ ☼☜✌☹ 🕈⚐☼☹👎📪 💧⚐ ☟☜ ✋💧👌⚐✞☜ ❄☟☜ ❄✋☜☼✋☠☝ 💧💧❄☜💣 ✌☠👎 💧⚐☹⚐☜💧✋👍✋⚐☠. 👍☼✡

I found an interesting scan to prove 1-A gaster
LwYbLJD.png
what der frick 1-A undurtail?

WELCOME.
HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ME?
HOW WONDERFUL.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU AS WELL.
I HAVE SOMETHING SOMETHING I WANT TO SHOW YOU
SOMETHING I THINK YOU WILL FIND VERY, VERY, INTERESTING
BUT IT IS NOT COMPLETE YET
NO IT IS FAR FROM COMPLETE
THUS I HAVE A SMALL FAVOUR TO ASK OF YOU.
RETURN HERE IN [24] HOURS.
AT THAT TIME, I WILL ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS.
THEN USING YOUR RESPONSES WE WILL APPROACH ITS REALIZATION.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL BE IN CONTACT AGAIN SOON.
THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO LONG.
AFTER ALL YOU AND I, WE HAVE BOTH BEEN WAITING SUCH A VERY LONG TIME.
SO TO BE HERE FINALLY ON THE VERGE OF CONNECTION
IS QUITE EXCITING.
I LOOK FORWARD TO CREATING A NEW FUTURE WITH YOU.
NOW ! SHOW YOURSELF ! DELTARUNE !

Now, tell me how this equates to him creating Deltarune.

WELCOME.
HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ME?
HOW WONDERFUL.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU AS WELL.
I HAVE SOMETHING SOMETHING I WANT TO SHOW YOU
SOMETHING I THINK YOU WILL FIND VERY, VERY, INTERESTING
BUT IT IS NOT COMPLETE YET
NO IT IS FAR FROM COMPLETE
THUS I HAVE A SMALL FAVOUR TO ASK OF YOU.
RETURN HERE IN [24] HOURS.
AT THAT TIME, I WILL ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS.
THEN USING YOUR RESPONSES WE WILL APPROACH ITS REALIZATION.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL BE IN CONTACT AGAIN SOON.
THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO LONG.
AFTER ALL YOU AND I, WE HAVE BOTH BEEN WAITING SUCH A VERY LONG TIME.
SO TO BE HERE FINALLY ON THE VERGE OF CONNECTION
IS QUITE EXCITING.
I LOOK FORWARD TO CREATING A NEW FUTURE WITH YOU.
NOW ! SHOW YOURSELF ! DELTARUNE !

Now, tell me how this equates to him creating Deltarune.
Very very well.
You see, you forgot the Deltarune.com 2015-2017 once again.

If we break it all in the sentences, then he says that he met us to show Deltarune, and he said that it's far from being complete.
He shows the Deltarune, and also says that it's his EXPERIMENT.
Also says that we're needed to create a new future, with him thought.
Then, he says that he will gather our answers as he did in the intro creating our vessel.

Also, in 2018 October 31 he stated that he is giving us final warning and stuff.
Then, when we download this thing we get the "YOU ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN FROM NOW ON" when we look into terms of agreements.

Do I need to continue?

None of that sounds like him stating he created Deltarune. It comes off more as some sort of deal he's trying to make with the player, at least from my perspective.

None of that sounds like him stating he created Deltarune. It comes off more as some sort of deal he's trying to make with the player, at least from my perspective.
And yet, he still operates the Main Menu of the game.

Prove me the one who is writing is Gaster then.
1. He writes in a same way Gaster does in Japanese.
2. His type speed is 666, same as Gaster.
3. His soundtrack is ANOTHER HIM, called very same as "him"(Gaster Theme name)
4. Shares a lot of similarities with Gaster, like speaking with VERY INTERESTING way and stuff.
5. He has 6 letters in his name.

We're just supposing that the dude is Gaster, the same way we did with Vanny.
Why supposing? Sharing too much similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back