• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale ( Sans, Undyne, Mettaton NEO, etc. ) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juggerton said:
I didn't disregard him busting timeline.But for the Multiverse,I dont think so

Chara destroyed the Universe.And despite being lvl 13 when facing Undyne [which whose Check stats(if you want to use this) is 99],she dealt over 1k of damage.Flowey is the same like Chara.

Besides,you can't even check their stats using the Check Option so it's not accurate.
1. You literaly said Asriel destroyed fragments of a timeline

2. I am sorry but i didn't understand what you said

3. So? Flowey even manipulated his statistics making it to have 9999 LV, which makes his statistics much superior to any character and the statistics of Chara are given by Chara nor Frisk or anything

Also could you stop ignoring my answer? It's getting annoying because you don't even try to refute it .-.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Juggerton said:
I didn't disregard him busting timeline.But for the Multiverse,I dont think so

Chara destroyed the Universe.And despite being lvl 13 when facing Undyne [which whose Check stats(if you want to use this) is 99],she dealt over 1k of damage.Flowey is the same like Chara.

Besides,you can't even check their stats using the Check Option so it's not accurate.
1. You literaly said Asriel destroyed fragments of a timeline
2. I am sorry but i didn't understand what you said

3. So? Flowey even manipulated his statistics making it to have 9999 LV, which makes his statistics much superior to any character and the statistics of Chara are given by Chara nor Frisk or anything

Also could you stop ignoring my answer? It's getting annoying because you don't even try to refute it .-.
1)I meant fragments of that single timeline.Sorry for the slightly confusing statement

2) (If you regard Check stats as canon)I meant even if Undyne's stats is the same as Frisk/Chara lvl 20 stats,she could still beat her and dealing over 1 k of damage

3)Like what I said previously,OF overpowered Frisk's Dt and making it no longer a game (infinite lives where you get to eventually beat anyone)

Pardon i did that but I don't know what did you tell me..

Anonimoe7875 said:
Chara stats = 99 of Real knife + 38 of LV 20 + Unkown variable amount via Determination

At least 137
That's literally the dumbest argument I've ever seen. Where did you get the 38 from?

Is this discussion leading anywhere, or should it be closed?

Well it was already agreed this

"Karmic Retributio: Karmic Retribution causes Sans' opponent to take increasing amounts of incremental damage depending on how many people they have hurt whenever the are struck by one of Sans' attacks. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul."

Should be removed because there is no proof about it

otherwise nothing so yes it likely should be closed .-.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Well it was already agreed this
"Karmic Retributio: Karmic Retribution causes Sans' opponent to take increasing amounts of incremental damage depending on how many people they have hurt whenever the are struck by one of Sans' attacks. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul."

Should be removed because there is no proof about it

otherwise nothing so yes it likely should be closed .-.
Yea

The Undyne and Mettaton being Multiversal part should change to Unknown

Well, you can place a message on Azathoth's wall to ask him if the suggested change is acceptable.

Juggerton said:
@Anonimoe7875

You go ask Azzy..I am not good with editing stuff ƒÿæ
It's okay, I usually leave editing to the admins. Besides sans's page is locked and can only be edited by an admin if I recal correctly.

Antvasima said:
Is this discussion leading anywhere, or should it be closed?
It surely is leading places. We agreed that a massive point, Karmic Retribution, is wrong at Sans' page and it is a point that decided many of his battles previously on other threads.

We are also debating about Undyne the Undying and Mettaton NEO's tiers since they were both defeated by a Non 2-B Frisk that didn't have 99/99 at the time. Also, Chara during her reality destruction feat was far superior to 99/99 LV20 Frisk and shouldn't be compared to Undying and NEO as she is comparable to Omega Flowey, that is LV9999 and was only defeated by the SOULs after defeating Frisk with huge amount of Determination twice. However, some neglect this for whatever reason I personally can't understand.

The specific thing that should be changed is this:

"Karmic Retributio: Karmic Retribution causes Sans' opponent to take increasing amounts of incremental damage depending on how many people they have hurtwhenever the are struck by one of Sans' attacks. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul."

Sans' ability doesn't depend on how many people they have hurt, there is no proof or suggestion to this. Sans' attack is ONLY the poison, nothing else. There is no implication of anything else.

For now, that is it. We should warn Azathoth upon what is agreed and the changes should be made. However, the thread should continue to proceed with the purpose of debating the previous mentioned feats, tiers, etc. for said reasons.

It surely is leading places. We agreed that a massive point, Karmic Retribution, is wrong at Sans' page and it is a point that decided many of his battles previously on other threads.

We are also debating about Undyne the Undying and Mettaton NEO's tiers since they were both defeated by a Non 2-B Frisk that didn't have 99/99 at the time. Also, Chara during her reality destruction feat was far superior to 99/99 LV20 Frisk and shouldn't be compared to Undying and NEO as she is comparable to Omega Flowey, that is LV9999 and was only defeated by the SOULs after defeating Frisk with huge amount of Determination twice. However, some neglect this for whatever reason I personally can't understand.

The specific thing that should be changed is this:

"Karmic Retributio: Karmic Retribution causes Sans' opponent to take increasing amounts of incremental damage depending on how many people they have hurtwhenever the are struck by one of Sans' attacks. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul."

Sans' ability doesn't depend on how many people they have hurt, there is no proof or suggestion to this. Sans' attack is ONLY the poison, nothing else. There is no implication of anything else.

For now, that is it. We should warn Azathoth upon what is agreed and the changes should be made. However, the thread should continue to proceed with the purpose of debating the previous mentioned feats, tiers, etc. for said reasons.

The reason Undyne is 2-B is because her check stats are 99/99 the only reason Chara won is because they could keep trying over and over again to win. 99/99 are the stats that chara has when they destroy the multiverse.

If he truly agreeded with that he would have unlocked the profiles, i thought everything was settled about Undertale since the many past posts.

I will unlock the pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Can I once again mention that 99/99 Frisk at LV20 wasnt the one who defeated Undyne so it would be inferior to Multiverse Level anyways? And haven't I said that Chara ISN'T Lv20 Frisk and is way stronger by her Multiversal Feat? I do remember even mentioning how its illogical to consider Chara Multiversal 99/99 when LV20 Frisk's greatest feat is beating Flowey and killing Asgore in one hit.

In fact, by looking at Chara's dialogue, she clearly mentions Frisk and Himself are different beings and that Chara revived is now absolutely powerful and you are not him. "The difference between an assumption and deducing something is that one of them is based on facts" is what I said before and it stands now.

"Chara was never shown to change from 99/99". Yes, but you at 99/99 killed Flowey and Asgore with X amount of damage while Chara only after these two died revived and did 216 9's to Reality.

Mettaton NEO and Undyne the Undying both should be Unknown, but they are NOT by ANY MEANS 2-B.

I'll keep it simple...

Asriel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Omega Flowey > Chara = True PaciFrisk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 99/99 Frisk > Sans, Undying and NEO > Everyone Else.

There. I drew it for ya.

Yeah, now put it at Unkown, lower than 2-B. Like, a lot.

Just joking, I just said that to get it absolutely clear of what I meant. I had to repeat it like 7 times on the thread and people still used the same thing over and over again, so just to get it ABSOLUTELY clear I said it one last time. Dont worry about it, darling.

I dont think I have any other objection about it. Other than Mettaton NEO's defenses being Small town level through scaling. Papyrus has 20 DEF and has that, so Mettaton NEO with 9 should have equal or inferior, I believe. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back