• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE [shiny new] DISCUSSION THEAD

Ngl I'm surprised from this thread even reaching 37 pages due to how dead this verse is rn, objectively speaking.

Only thing that was keeping it active was the controversy over statistics, but now?

Every downgrade thread gets shut down in instants, and the lack of official updates outside of newsletters is kinda sealing it too.

We do not talk about anything anymore here outside of theories and how to suck off Sans in fights. Kinda sad, but that's how it is, considering that Deltarune is objectively short (for now), and Undertale has been explored to even the tiniest angles ever since 9+ years its release.
If you want I can make a Sans upgrade thread to make the verse even more alive
That is understandable. Although, Deltarune Chapters 3 and 4 will probably be released in a few months, so the verse will get popular again.

Kek, that's my page. As I stated in that note, this is mostly a speculation profile that you shouldn't take it too seriously. Plus, it's very outdated, I haven't updated it since Chapter 2 came out. I need to add stuff from the Sweepstakes as well.
I didn’t mean to make it sound rude, the intention was actually vice versa… sorry about that.

Why do we not have at most 8-B Sans for blocking Flowey’s attacks again
Tbf that could be a good reason.
Sans´ bone needed to be strong enough to block Flowey´s petals. A single one of them could deal 19 damage to Frisk.
I know this was Photoshop Flowey etc... But couldn´t we argue that these ones should still be at least 8-B and that if Sans was only 9-A he wouldn't be able to block them?

That is a Low 2-C Flowey.
Tbf that could be a good reason.
Sans´ bone needed to be strong enough to block Flowey´s petals. A single one of them could deal 19 damage to Frisk.
I know this was Photoshop Flowey etc... But couldn´t we argue that these ones should still be at least 8-B and that if Sans was only 9-A he wouldn't be able to block them?
It’s pretty obvious that Flowey is massively holding back in that situation as well, since Frisk does not die and other monsters block his attacks easily as well… there is a reason why Frisk does not have a Low 2-C rating.
So at most 8-B Sans should be legit🗿

Back