• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE [shiny new] DISCUSSION THEAD

Frisk got vandalized twice while you were applying MHS+ CRT… and Chara with Asriel are kinda controversial.
I think every profile gets vandalized at least once in a while. It happened only once, last time they were open for over a day when I applied the last stuff and literally no one outside me and you touched them.

Are Chara and Asriel controversial? Kinda. But nowhere as controversial as DBS Goku or Anos tbh.
We can unlock The Player, but we should still lock Frisk Chara Asriel, and Sans because Sans is popular and the others are top tiers and have bigger/complex pages
Being big and complex is not a reason.

Anyway, if these are still locked, then the Player should too due to fairness, and their very canonical existence being also controversial, remember that.

Though I did see Mario and Giorno as still locked tbh, so... maybe I guess?

I think every profile gets vandalized at least once in a while. It happened only once, last time they were open for over a day when I applied the last stuff and literally no one outside me and you touched them.
Fair enough, but after you unlock them they have all time in the world to vandalize stuff.
Are Chara and Asriel controversial? Kinda. But nowhere as controversial as DBS Goku or Anos tbh.
That's true, but I know too many people who would love to downgrade them to 9-A / 7-A / Low 2-C... this was always a big controversy of the verse.
Anyway, if these are still locked, then the Player should too due to fairness, and their very canonical existence being also controversial, remember that.
It's not like normal users can delete profiles lul. So not a problem.

Although now more I think about it, more I lean to agree... like, if someone vandalizes profiles, then we will just revert and ask to lock them again, NBD. So go ahead I guess?

Back