• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Old one got Necroed, so let's try this again please.

As said by Cropfist, "Obvious connections. Sigma in later forms and Ultron as of most bodies." Speed is Equalized.

Ultron: 2 (Gargoyle, Jason)

-Reasons: Large AP Advantage

Sigma: 2 (Bruce, Orion)

-Reasons: Better Hacking, Possession and Non-corporeality

Inconclusive: 5

-Reasons: Neither can put the other down thanks to incorporeality and Type 6

Sigma for reasons in the previous thread (superior hacking (and his own ever-changing matrix makes his edge here even better))

I still vehemently disagree with 300 Kilofoe Thor-Tier characters, but even where he was at previously he'd win in a decent fight physically since Sigma is only casually 1.2 kilofoe vs Ultron being like 6.6 Kilofoe, though I think Sigma could contend via intangibility and a few other things.

Sigma wins though via better hacking and non-corporeality though

Not to undersell Sigma, like he's got some immensely good hacking feats. But I see Ultron's Phalanx assimilation feat as being pretty hard to top. I do agree that Sigma's intangiblity could do well in closing up their AP gap, though. Not voting yet, I'd like to see more discussion before I cast a vote either way.

>AP

>Non-corporeal

>Type 6

<Non corporal is only in his tech state and not his physical state

<Takes too long and doesn't negate AP

Ultron have the long work of having to defeat Sigma body,because in its profile there's nothing saying about AZ resistance, so I can state that Sigma can one shot ultron too? Even if he succeds, Sigma would simply become a No-corpereal being and then infect ultron turning him into his slave just like he did with the whole world during mmx5.

Reppuzan said in the previous thread that Sigma's virus would likely be enough to affect the Ultron.

So I suppose he gets his body fodderized but then infects him in Non-Corporeal Virus form and takes it.

Quoting my reply in the past one:

"Seeing how Future Sagat- I mean, Sigma having his body destroyed in Megaman X3 resulted in him actually coming out as a virus and trying to possess X before Zero/Doppler came to save the day, would Ultron destroying his body be enough? Many times, having his body destroyed was pretty inconsequential to the Sigma virus."

That's not the point of the argument, though.

It's that Ultron easily fodderizes Sigma's body but then the whole planet is filled with Sigma Viruses who can very much infect him and turn it into a slave.

┬┐Why being outnumbered means that he will get infected? is a virus, and Ultron can exactly do the same.

What do you think is harder to resist, one person trying to brainwash you or a full army of them?

What do you think kills faster, much poison or little poison?

FateAlbane said:
That's not the point of the argument, though.

It's that Ultron easily fodderizes Sigma's body but then the whole planet is filled with Sigma Viruses who can very much infect him and turn it into a slave.
<Whole planet

Not doing jack to Ultron unless it can affect the universe he isn't connected to only one planet

Ultron's profile is deserving some revisions then. There are 0 allusions to Universal anything in the entire profile.

Anyways, if Ultron has Universal hax/specs, then dunno why this has been made.

Not even people who outclass Sigma in the Zero series have anything close to Universal.

I mean

Connected to everything in the universe is Type 6, not Omega Hax that ignores Durability

He still can't effect Sigma's non-corporal state

FateAlbane said:
What do you think is harder to resist, one person trying to brainwash you or a full army of them?
What do you think kills faster, much poison or little poison?
So, if you infect a robot with a virus, then later you infect it again with the same virus its going to get worse?

The point passed over your head pretty badly. The more Viruses working together for X purpose, the more effective it will be. It's not about infecting it twice. It's about a crapton of viruses all trying to affect him at once. If it's that hard to understand, think of it as a lot of hackers trying to take over a system together. A lot of them will obviously be way more efficient than one working alone.

I suggest you try to get a better grasp of how Viruses and Hacking in general work. Or Hax and matches in general.

Sorry Gar. lol I didn't because his reply was right above. But the second one should make clear it wasn't for you.

Anyways it depends. If Ultron can't affect his Non-Corporeal form then Inconclusive. Otherwise definitely Ultron since Sigma's best feats don't come anywhere near the level he would need to affect him past Universal thingie.

I know how hax and matches work in general, Fate, I do not need you to throw it in my face like I'm an idiot.

Fate never called you an idiot though.

Let us not get this thread hostile any more

FateAlbane said:
I suggest you try to get a better grasp of how Viruses and Hacking in general work. Or Hax and matches in general.
Like, if I had not been in a single thread before, and that I don't know about hax.

Finally gonna cast my vote, and neither Ultron or Sigma seems to have a real game changing advantage over the other. Gonna go with inconclusive.

Back