• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, the virus has hacked humans too all the way to the moon all at once, ultron did take over hank pym, but like, is that comparable?

AP doesn't really matter. If you have to know Ultron is higher (Though I don't remember to what extent), but it's really who can permanently put down the other.

Ultron has better robot hacking / possessing / control skills, Ultron should take this.

Well the DB is done, what are your thoughts on the outcome? did they downplay both of them or not?

In raiden vs. Wolverine the said that raiden's sword should cut admantium by ignoring durability at the molecular level, in which case sigma should be able to destroy adamantium with AZ, something they did not even mention.

Not to mention that Ultron would not be able to destroy the virus that easily, not without preparation. The rest is pretty accuarate, finally they recognized feats of Duo and Lumine, although I disagree as to why they did not use the latter.

VioletVoid100 said:
So can we call this inconclusive or....?
Not by now.

If McQueen votes count to 7 now, yes.

If the post goes like this, inconclusive match too.

Also I feel like the Ultron arguements are kinda invalid since AP matters very little in this fight, but it's incon either way so I don't care.

?

What I mean is

A: The only reasons mentionied in the OP are AP.

B: Ultron's feats might be outliers for him or not him in the key used

Back