• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman Zero and Belial revisions.

Before I scale them up to the next tier, I just wanna play it safe by making this thread first.

So yeah, with Orb's profile having been set up, I think it's time I advance Belial and Zero with a new key, where they scale to Orb's last key. Well, it's to be noted that they are stronger, but you know, scaling purposes and all.

Just need the go for this and I'll be off preparing for the bigger upgrade thread.

Belial page need many revisions because his page still old . His level should be around Low 2C

For Zero you just need to add Zero Beyond and his power equal to royal mega master Geed .

I agree, there is evidence for Belial being 3-A to Low 2-C yet his profile is still High 4-C

hold on, if Beryudora is Belial (far above baseline High 4-C due to taking on the Ultra Garrision) infused with 1000 monsters around the average Ultra (baseline High 4-C) then wouldn't that make him 4-B since the gap between Low to High end for High 4-C is around 596.54x

SunDaGamer said:
hold on, if Beryudora is Belial (far above baseline High 4-C due to taking on the Ultra Garrision) infused with 1000 monsters around the average Ultra (baseline High 4-C) then wouldn't that make him 4-B since the gap between Low to High end for High 4-C is around 596.54x
Yes

@Sun;Setsuna

No. Because I thought there were only somewhere around 300+ monsters on Beryudora? And I'm not sure if we really take that for granted anyway. Safest bet is to multiply his power by how much Ultras/Kaiju/Machine he could tank attacks from, while listing the amount of his components as a likely factor in the tiering.

You know, if we can scale Beryudora to 4-B we can scale Zero too that and maybe even some other ultras

hold on, I'll change him back to High 4-C. I'll make a CRT but if it doesn't get accepted then ok

but I just need a question answered, where does Belial stand in AP in High 4-C? Like 5X baseline, 10X baseline ect.

Well, let's take the OG Ultra's AP first. 2.2576e+34 tons of TNT equivalent. Or 9.445798400000001e+43 joules.

Considering how Belial stomped all 6 Ultra Brothers, and still proved superior even against all 18 notable Ultras that he fought at once, let's take in the multiplier I set up in that one calc blog I made. 0.35, multiply by 9 (These are the ones who aren't part of the Ultra Brothers, which are the ones he actually took on all at once.)

We get 3.15.

OG Ultra AP * 3.15 = 2.97542649600000031e+44 joules. That's the collective strength of all those 9 Ultras. Belial stomps them all.

Stomps usually require a 5x AP difference, right? But before that, let's throw in the other 9 Ultras' AP first.

5.95085299200000062e+44. All 18.

5.95085299200000062e+44 * 5 = 2.97542649600000031e+45

That's well into SS. Beryudora, if I'm not wrong, is a combination of 300 monsters.

0.35x300 = 105.

3.12419782080000032e+47.

Base Belial = 2.97542649600000031e+45

Beryudora = 3.12419782080000032e+47

I didn't know lowball assumptions would get him pretty close to Pre-Crisis Superman. But again, these are a load of assumptions. A lot of things are done by twisting the rules of this wiki a bit. That's why we won't be using it, but should be usable to give an idea for Belial's AP.

One last bump to bring this to attention before I go ahead and modify the profiles.

Not only will this affect Zero and Belial, but as per power-scaling business in this franchise, it will also affect Orb and subsequent Ultras. In series production chronology, that is.

Please summarise what you wish to do and why.

Adding a new key to Zero and (especially) Belial which scales to Orb's latest key. In turn, it would also carry over requests from:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2185116

(Specifically on who scales to Low 2-C and that subsequent characters should scale)

Here's what their pages would look like:

Tier-wise

Zero - 3-A (Comparable, if not, superior to Orb; trained him for 10 years), higher as Ultimate Zero. At least 3-A with Zero Beyond (Harnesses the power of Ultra Capsules containing the powers of Ginga, Victory, X and Orb; Superior to a robot that gave trouble even when teamed up with another Ultra) | At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C (Far stronger than before; Should be comparable to EoS Geed). Low 2-C as Zero Beyond (Comparable to Geed in his RMM form), possibly higher (Was able to contend against Belial Atrocious, though it's likely that the latter held back and an outlier) | Low 2-C (Comparable to post-series Geed). Low 2-C via Ultimate and Beyond (Although it is unknown which is stronger, both forms are considerably stronger than his base). Unknown with Shining (No combat feats displayed)

Belial - At least 3-A (Far superior than anyone in the Space Garrison, defeated Ultimate Zero with ease; Created and destroyed an alternate dimension of unspecified size) | At least 3-A (Stomped both an early Zero Beyond and Geed in Primitive form), possibly Low 2-C (Stated that his power would have been more complete if he had completely absorbed Geed into himself; whether this implies he could trigger another Crisis Impact event however is unknown) | Low 2-C (Could contend against an EoS Geed). Low 2-C as Atrocious (Easily stomped RMM Geed and required the combined attacks from all of Geed's forms)

Key-wise

Zero - Geed ver. (Pre and Early Series; Ep.7-8) | Geed ver. (EoS) | Geed Movie ver.

Belial - Geed ver. (Pre and Mid-Series; Ep.16) | Chimeraberos | Geed ver. (EoS)

Speaking of which, this may warrant a mass overhaul on Zero's page in order to compress it enough to make room for these new keys. If not a new page.

What are the reasons for the 3-A and Low 2-C statistics?

3-A is by scaling to Ultraman Orb, specifically his last rating.

Low 2-C is more a scaling to someone who scales to the rating.

Here's the reasoning I proposed (For a currently unmade profile):

Universe level+ (Is capable of harnessing the King Capsule, which contains a greater and more concentrated amounts of Childhood Radiation; in turn, they are the materialized particles of.King's very own essence which are capable of binding the universe together as well as restore its space-time)

Which means I should have gotten to this character's profile first. Please excuse my poor planning.

All of this seems very jumbled and rather unreliable.

What are the original universal scale power displays that you are scaling from?

If you're asking for the basis of the 3-A ratings, it's from these guys:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mold_Spectre (3-A via being a fusion of 3 high-end 3-Bs)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Ginga (3-A from a fusion form that's stronger than Mold)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_X (3-A via scaling to Ginga)

As for the Low 2-C ratings:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_King (Low 2-C by restoring the universe)

Ultraman Geed (Low 2-C via the reason stated in the previous post; harnessing a small but noticeable amount of King's power)

Problem is, I haven't even made his yet. Yet here I am.

Except for the Low 2-C rating for Ultraman King, I do not think that this seems reliable.

You should ask other staff members to comment here, preferably administrators and discussion moderators.

Odd, Promestein was the one who confirmed to me regarding Mold's 3-A rating.

Alright, I'll probably get her to give this a check.

I don't remember that all that well but I guess I figured it'd only be logical for a bunch of high-end 3-B fusions to be 3-A.

@Promestein

Okay. No problem.

@Mr.Cutlery

What made them high end 3-B?

Okay. I suppose that seems mostly reasonable then, although "At least 3-B" might be a better option for the fusions.

Just for further confirmation, how high up would that "At least 3-B" proposal be? I have no qualms with it, of course.

I do not know. I am not familiar with the Ultra series.

Implications indicate it wouldn't take long for the character to destroy the universe, but I guess it doesn't matter; the question's concluded now, right? The tiering has been cleared up, and in turn, the main question was already discussed.

Now, how would this affect the proposals I made, though? And, will it be eligible to apply them?

Back