• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Outsiders Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
So Toei released a spin-off series known as Outsiders which stars past Riders and gives them new forms. It currently has 6 episodes with more on the way but I'd like to update the Riders that have already appeared.

So far, these Riders have made an appearance: Genm, Ouja, Garren, Brain, Gold Drive, Thouser, Ark-Zero, and Kenzan

However Ouja and Genm have yet to interact with the rest of the cast and so they will be exempt from this revision.

The rest have all fought each other and so they should all scale to each other in AP. They all scale to Zein, who can use Zein Cards stated to have the power of Legend Riders. Therefore he should be Low 1-C scaling to Gaim and Zi-O.

Given the above, Garren, Brain, Gold (Bronze) Drive, Thouser, Ark-Zero, and Kenzan should all be given a new Outsiders key and Low 1-C AP.

Ark in particular, basically threw hands with everyone and so I decided to do him the service of revamping his page.

As for the rest, their Outsiders key should get:

Ark-Thouser should get all the same powers as Ark-One since they were both empowered by Ark.

Brain is just a legitimate Kamen Rider now and a Humagear. So he should get Humagear Physiology.

Garren has King Form now and should have same abilities as Blade King Form.

That is all.​

Last edited:
I agree with everything, just one super minor thing tho: Garren’s King Form shouldn’t have Blade’s Time Stop. That ability was through Time Scarab, an Rouze Card Garren doesn’t have.

Yeah all 20 Heisei Riders and the few Reiwa Riders before Geats. We later see that Zein has all the Showa Riders too and in a leaked screenshot for the next episode we see that Zein has Ultimate Revice's powers as well. Revice are Low 1-C.

Last edited:
Seems good. Though wasn't there a thread to upgrade Genm Musou to Low 1-C based on him stating that it was his greatest Gashat thus being above his Decade and Gaim gashats?

I'll address that when the next episode comes out so I can add Hyper Fumetsu too.

Alrighty then, I shall apply the changes.

Changes have been made. I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back