• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series Upgrade: Low 2-C Space Rock

Hi there everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Gecko. In this occasion, I'll revise our favourite space rock, Bullton to a Low 2-C rating. Enjoy~

latest.png

First things first, here is Bullton's official description given by Tsuburaya:

Translation:
Bullton

A mysterious creature with the ability to distort space-time. It once disappeared after trapping Zero in four-dimensional space, but reappeared when it combined the red and blue stones held by Kaburagi. It distorted time and space, wreaking havoc on the Strage Joint Base. The surrounding space is a four-dimensional space linked to the deep psyche of the person involved, and it is possible for the person to go to the place he or she envisions.

Ability: Different shaped antennas are extended from holes in each part of the body to generate different four-dimensional phenomena.

Here we are given information that Bullton is a creature that can easily manipulate space-time and such. He can create four-dimensional spaces to trap his enemy and those special spaces are directly linked to the minds/psyche of the person involved, hence they are able to go wherever they please as long as they envision it.

In episode 14 Ultraman Z: Four-Dimensional Capriccio, Bullton can create a special four-dimensional space that he traps his enemies in. The space is directly linked to the minds of the individuals inside of it and they can travel anywhere they place either it be a specific time/place in reality, heck even another dimension is plausible.

Text:
Because of the monster, this (place) has become a sort of four-dimensional pocket (space). It's an application of Shoda geometry. If I insert Itsuki's Finite Theorem into this value...
--The inside of this base is currently inside a special dimensional axis. This field (or space) is directly linked to each of our minds, and connects to places and spaces that we think of...
--Our subconscious also affects it. For example, maybe you can't reach King Joe because subconsciously you don't want to. This also means, while we're here, we may be able to freely go to any time or place. (Omitted for some reason from the whole translation: We can possibly also cross into a different dimension!). So long as we have a strong enough image.

In episode 15 Ultraman Z: A Warrior's Duty, it is stated that Bullton is needed to bear the irrationalities of the universe and it's existence sustained the universe. Now the intresting part here is the kanji used for the second line, to be exact it is "成立", seiritsu. From the link we see that the word translates to "formation; establishment; materialization; coming into existence" which implies that Bullton doesn't just sustain the universe, it's an important part of the universe and without it the universe would go chaotic.

Text:
"In order to sustain a large universe, distortions like Bullton are needed to bear various irrationalities. Its disappearance opened a hole in space."

Now to further support the fact that Bullton's range is far wider than you guys think, lemme give you some examples. In episode 14, point 8:45, 9:12 and 11:21. Here we see, as already stated even by the official page, that Bullton distorts space and time; a seemingly but might as well be infinitely looping staircase, and a repeatedly rewinding time. Although established by the previous exposition that the base's inside is the focal point of the distortions, it can still send those outside its range inside of that pocket reality. The pocket reality that, as said by the very obvious science nerd of the show, exists in its own special dimensional axis. Of 4-Dimensional scale.

Now there's one more example I'd like to show and it relates to our main character, Haruki. Haruki in episode11, point 5:28. To condense the info, Haruki (MC) remembers how at one point in time, his father seemingly disappeared while they were playing. The relevance of this in a power scaling context becomes clear, again in Episode 14, at point 14:11. Haruki is transported back in time. There, he comes face to face with his father, who actually died after that point of his memory. He converses with him, and it becomes clear that that period of absence was caused by he himself. A causal loop that doesn't grant anything, but further supports Bullton's powers.

TL;DR:
  1. Bullton gets a Low 2-C rating via creating a special four-dimensional space that contains a whole timeline inside of it and for the fact without him, the universe would go haywire.
  2. Bullton gets Space-Time Manipulation and Pocket Dimension Creation
Agree: @Kisaragi_Megumi @Peter1129 @Mr.Cutlery @Thelastmlg @DarkDragonMedeus @IxaSaga2 @Lonkitt
Disagree
:
Neutral:

Last edited:
hmmm, so he is able to create and sustain a "large universe" that is regarded as a 4th dimensional space with separate dimensional axis and it's own timeline?

Yeah agree with the upgrade it also supports how characters comparable and weaker than Bullton can keep up with Low 2-Cs in the Reiwa Era.

I agree but can I ask a question? Does what you mean here is 4D space of Bulton contain timeline/universe (4D) or the 4D space here possess its very own time axis? Just want to be sure.

I agree but can I ask a question? Does what you mean here is 4D space of Bulton contain timeline/universe (4D) or the 4D space here possess its very own time axis? Just want to be sure.
It possess a whole timeline all on its own that can practically send you anywhere in anytime. And yes it possess its own time axis.

It possess a whole timeline all on its own that can practically send you anywhere in anytime. And yes it possess its own time axis.
I ask because if it does, doesn’t it make Bulton space as 5D (4D + 1 time axis) unless I mistaken some thing here? But from what I read, it seem that the pocket space act as medium connecting any point of time of the universe (4D) which what allow the time travel. In other word, it only interfere with the main timeline 4D (3D+1D of time)

Another way to look at it is that Bullton basically recreated a miniaturized version of the universe, as the original post this was based from established that Bullton is capable of controlling a 4D dimensional axis that could transport anyone to anywhere and anytime within their manifold. Additionally, rather than only manipulating what's inside the pocket space, Bullton was able to transport those outside into it, as well as directly cause changes in the causality of the universe considering that minor time travel bit. This all basically fuels to the idea that Bullton could just as well cause these things to happen as they are without the need of a pocket space.

In a nutshell, Bullton has 4D reach across an entire universe's timeline, which is usually already contained in a single spatiotemporal manifold, because that's the mechanics of a universe being used in this verse.

Also to try and answer the latest question: It wouldn't be surprising if it were the case, as Bullton has been described as being able to reach across the multiverse, though I'm not sure how it would reach a higher dimension than it already is. Might change considering where the series has been leading itself.

I ask because if it does, doesn’t it make Bulton space as 5D (4D + 1 time axis) unless I mistaken some thing here?
No.
But from what I read, it seem that the pocket space act as medium connecting any point of time of the universe (4D) which what allow the time travel. In other word, it only interfere with the main timeline 4D (3D+1D of time)
Sorta sums it all up, you could call it a mini universe.

Pretty sure there’s a new rule where we need to wait 48 hours before a CRT can be applied even if the results were unanimous. So we’re probably gonna have to wait for another day or two. We should also probably use that time and decide what the new scaling and stuff should be since this would upgrade most Reiwa Era (High) 3-As to Low 2-C. Though I’m not sure if we need to make a separate thread to upgrade them as this thread technically only mentioned upgrading Bullton.

Yeah everyone agreed on the thread so i guess it can be closed since this is like way more than 48 hours.

Back