• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Ultra instinct" addition to Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) page + small correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of the recent Xenoverse 2 update, new awoken skill Ultra instinct has been added.

Thought of adding it to FW2 page by adding: "far higher with Ultra instinct", with adding in "attack potency" couple of sentences of how is obtain and short in-game description reference.

Plus I thought of correct 1 or 2 sentences that should be better written.

PS: Thought of editing last part of Tier in a way more based of the in-game power scale.

More or less i thought of:
"at least 2A with racial-based awoken skill, far higher with SSB, far higher with SSBE | 2A, far higher with Beast, far higher with Ultra instinct".

Why at least 2A with racial-based awoken skill? Because in-game the Old Kai expressly tell you to unlock your racial transformation before final fight with Mira, because you need more power. Otherwise you cant continue the story.
Even if it isnt displayed in cutscenes, FW2 should have used it in order to defeat Final Mira.

Last edited:
English is not my first language so I dont master its grammar. But I dont think it matters since you can understand what I'm saying.

Far higher is a word implied for higher tier, it should not be used like this. Same with At least 2-A, the way you write it implied Future Warrior can possibly be Low 1-C which isn't accepted anywhere

"at least 2A with racial-based awoken skill, far higher with SSB, far higher with SSBE | 2A, far higher with Beast, far higher with Ultra instinct".
I'd like to point out that Ultra Instinct only grants the player an Auto Dodge and a new Ki Blast/Charged Ki Blast. Their damage remains unchanged.
"2-A with racial-based Awoken Skill, higher with Super Saiyan Blue, far higher with Super Saiyan Blue Evolution | 2-A, higher with Beast".

Ok. How about the word higher alone? Without the far? Attack potency page explain this:

"higher
This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier"

This way it makes evident that FW2 is a 2A but with these transformation is much stronger, but still within 2A tier. Is it fine this way?

I'd like to point out that Ultra Instinct only grants the player an Auto Dodge and a new Ki Blast/Charged Ki Blast. Their damage remains unchanged.
"2-A with racial-based Awoken Skill, higher with Super Saiyan Blue, far higher with Super Saiyan Blue Evolution | 2-A, higher with Beast".
The unchanged damage is due to gameplay balancement. An awoken skill that allows to avoid almost any attack and plus boost damage would be far too OP.

In all dragon ball franchise the Ultra instinct users become unfathomably stronger than before.
It is a divine power, and the in-game description itself says you unlock your true potential and awaken a power beyond a god.

So, as I wrote above, would it be fine if I use the word higher with the meaning of higher/stronger but still within tier 2A (just like the page attack potency defines this way)?

Far higher just means far higher than their previous level. This could be jumping from 2x baseline Large Star level to 50x baseline.
Although, the At least has to go.
In line with this, I will use the word higher or far higher with the meaning of baseline 2A but stronger and not with meaning of going low1C.

As wrote above the attack potency page describes "higher" just like already said with this: stronger but within level X.

Last edited:
Alright. Going for edit. My idea wasnt reject so it is fine. I will edit the way it has been specified above.

Asked stuff undo my edit. Its my first thread so im not used to rules and timing of vsthreads, sorry for any inconvinience.
I will wait for official edit approval from staff

Anyway, I even thought of reorganizing a little the tiering of FW2:

dedicating the last 2A to transformations, something like

2A with race awoken skill, far higher with awoken skills

Multiverse level+ with race awokenskill, far higher with SSB, SSBE , Beast, Ultrainstinct

the first two 2A would be for feats different from transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back