• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Shaggy CRT

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
... Yeah, as if. That meme has run its course.

But, let's actually go into detail about how canonically powerful Shaggy is.

It's time for our favorite coward to get the respect he deserves. And also something about... beating Goku or... whatever.

Powers and Abilities

A lot of abilities are missing from Shaggy's profile, so we're gonna go over those right now.
Base Abilities:

Tiering

Shaggy's speed is to be upgraded to Subsonic for these reasons.

He is able to outpace the Mystery Machine, which should have a top speed of 145 km/h. He also has multiple feats involving walking on water, which has been calculated to require this amount of speed. Everyone who scales to Shaggy should be Subsonic as well.

As for AP, he is to have a higher rating for power as Brave Shaggy, since he was able to overpower some thugs who were too strong for him earlier.

Same for Scooby Snacks for both AP and Speed; (See Statistics Amplification above)

Now for the big one. The Sword of Fate, which is in Shaggy's optional equipment, grants him Town level status.

He is able to fight and take blows from the Black Samurai with it, who could do battle with the Green Dragon, a being capable of this currently accepted calc.

EDIT:

Shaggy and the Mystery Inc gang should be upgraded to Small Building level for these accepted feats:

He should also be Class K, scaling to Scooby who could toss a T-Rex's skeleton.

And In Conclusion...

With these changes applied, the current Shaggy profile should look like this:

Miles better than what we have right now, I should say.

That is all. Expect more Scooby CRTs in the future cause I ain't done with this verse yet.

Agree: Dalesean027, Marvel_Champion_07, Andytrenom, SamanPatou (4)
Disagree
:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I disagree with:

with Attack Reflection (he had to use a mirror to do this not his own power, plus he just showed him his own hypnosis back, that's not exactly reflecting an attack)

Vehicular Mastery (I don't see much in the scene that would need you to be a master at driving)

Broadway Force (The ghosts weren't dancing, they just seemed confused)

Flight with sword (Sorry but the link doesn't work)

The rest of this is fine

I hate to be the one doing this, but... I see a bunch of different shows here, do we have realible ways to consider them the same continuity?
The rest looks fine, but the first link for elasticity shows his debris jumping feat instead.
Finally, it'd be great if you could add references to the profile, even just some of it at worst.

I hate to be the one doing this, but... I see a bunch of different shows here, do we have realible ways to consider them the same continuity?
Yes, actually. What's New Scooby Doo has a direct connection to A Pup Named Scooby Doo. What's New Scooby Doo is also directly in continuity with the 2000s Scooby Doo movies, which are complimentary to each other, due to the gang already being acquainted and invited by the Hex Girls from Witch's Ghost to their music video (What's New Scooby Doo S2E5 The Vampire Strikes Back). A majority of films like the Samurai one are basically extensions of the What's New Scooby Doo series. The 2010's films like Legend of the Phantosaur, where Brave Shaggy is from, also function like a series of sorts with the same general creative team behind it, with direct continuity callbacks to The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo and a direct sequel to Zombie Island. As you can see in the 13 Ghosts trailer, multiple costumes from the original Scooby Doo Where Are You series are called back to and they do this very frequently throughout the series.

Mystery Incorporated however is a different case because while the events of the original series happened, it is more of a soft reboot branching off from Scooby Doo Where Are You, 13 Ghosts, and the series with Scrappy Doo. The gang has never met the Hex Girls before and are meeting them for the first time, meaning the 90s films never happened, therefore What's New never happened, and all the movies made after that never happened, etc., and this is all in a new canon. Scooby Doo lore is something I take VERY seriously, and no I do not have better ways to spend my time, mo-
The rest looks fine, but the first link for elasticity shows his debris jumping feat instead.
Oh, lemme just fix that rq. Should be good now.
Finally, it'd be great if you could add references to the profile, even just some of it at worst.
I plan on doing that once I clean things up. I have most of the What's New Scooby Doo/Movies/Pup Named Scooby Doo stuff down, it's just the OG series that's tricky to nail down.

Last edited:
Question: Wasn't it stated in the same movie that Brave!Shaggy can't do anything Normal!Shaggy can't do, it's just releasing his inhibitions?

Question: Wasn't it stated in the same movie that Brave!Shaggy can't do anything Normal!Shaggy can't do, it's just releasing his inhibitions?
It’s moreso Shaggy is capable of doing brave things if he puts his mind to it, but Shaggy outside of this state has not shown the capabilities of martial arts, riding a motorcycle like Brave Shaggy can etc.

@Dalesean027, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Andytrenom, @SamanPatou

I made some recent additions to the CRT after discovering some already evaluated and accepted calcs for the verse made some time ago. Is this still alright?

EDIT:

Shaggy and the Mystery Inc gang should be upgraded to Small Building level for these accepted feats:

He should also be Class K, scaling to Scooby who could toss a T-Rex's skeleton.

It’s moreso Shaggy is capable of doing brave things if he puts his mind to it, but Shaggy outside of this state has not shown the capabilities of martial arts, riding a motorcycle like Brave Shaggy can etc.

Really? Because they were talking about Shaggy physically jumping across a bridge when Fred says "I don't know much about Hypnosis, but I do know one thing: It CAN NOT MAKE YOU DO THINGS YOU COULDN'T DO WITHOUT IT." (2:35). He goes on to say all the stuff Shaggy did was inside him all along.

I feel like this is the movie explictly saying it's Shaggy's personality that holds him back, not that hypnosis gave him new abilities.

Really? Because they were talking about Shaggy physically jumping across a bridge when Fred says "I don't know much about Hypnosis, but I do know one thing: It CAN NOT MAKE YOU DO THINGS YOU COULDN'T DO WITHOUT IT." (2:35). He goes on to say all the stuff Shaggy did was inside him all along.

I feel like this is the movie explictly saying it's Shaggy's personality that holds him back, not that hypnosis gave him new abilities.
Yes, Shaggy is capable of doing these things if he's given a push. But outside of his trancelike state, he doesn't show that he has the same skill with hand-to-hand combat or motorcycling as he can without it. Or at least, it's not shown explicitly. It's his state of mind, is the thing. Or like the "Superman subconsciously holds back" sort of deal where it fluctuates with how much power he puts into attacks, and then become powerful when he's fully devoted to doing something.

If Shaggy displayed he could do all the things he could when he was Brave Shaggy, it'd be different. But so far, just one leap is displayed and Shaggy has already shown to be able to do such things before, so it's not really anything out of the ordinary.

It's fine then, thanks for the clarification.
What about the original series? Is that connected too?

@Dalesean027, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Andytrenom, @SamanPatou

I made some recent additions to the CRT after discovering some already evaluated and accepted calcs for the verse made some time ago. Is this still alright?
Looks fine, but it needs scans for scaling to the Creeper and the Dark Knight, while the clip of Scoopy throwing the skeleton has been taken down from yt.

It's fine then, thanks for the clarification.
What about the original series? Is that connected too?
Where Are You is the original series, so yeah. Often times, they use it as a basis for everything as an origins for the gang.
Looks fine, but it needs scans for scaling to the Creeper and the Dark Knight, while the clip of Scoopy throwing the skeleton has been taken down from yt.
Scoob's skeleton feat is here. Scooby and Shaggy were the ones who survived the Dark Knight's feat so scaling their durability to that should be fine, I think. I believe this is the harming feat that was for the Creeper? The justification isn't mine, I'm just taking Dark-Caricoa's word on this one.

48 hour limit has passed. The steel wall feat I believe is the top-ranking feat so I don't think the others will change anything much anyways.

Everything looks good to pass.

Where Are You is the original series, so yeah. Often times, they use it as a basis for everything as an origins for the gang.
If there's ground to connect them, then it's fine to go

Scoob's skeleton feat is here. Scooby and Shaggy were the ones who survived the Dark Knight's feat so scaling their durability to that should be fine, I think. I believe this is the harming feat that was for the Creeper? The justification isn't mine, I'm just taking Dark-Caricoa's word on this one.
It's fine to scale them to the Dark Knight in terms of Dura, but not AP I'd say (I don't remember if that feat is higher than others they performed, but you get the drill).
I'm not too sure about the Creeper, since it was due to the momentum it had built, but nonetheless works for dura for it, and maybe Shag and Scoob too? They were there during the impact, but behind the Creeper, but they should have taken the impact to an extent nonetheless.

Also, I've edit the skeleton calc blog to replace the old link with the new one.

It's fine to scale them to the Dark Knight in terms of Dura, but not AP I'd say (I don't remember if that feat is higher than others they performed, but you get the drill).
That's fine. As of right now, the Steel Door breaking is the highest in terms of AP, so I don't believe it would matter much.
I'm not too sure about the Creeper, since it was due to the momentum it had built, but nonetheless works for dura for it, and maybe Shag and Scoob too? They were there during the impact, but behind the Creeper, but they should have taken the impact to an extent nonetheless.
Noted, and thank you.
Also, I've edit the skeleton calc blog to replace the old link with the new one.
Ty for helping out.

Back