• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate VRMMORPG Player vs Ultimate Soldier

SAO GGO Kirito
Mukuro DR3
I still want this girl to have a good match. So I try with with this girl ma. Let's see that Kirito can win against her and drag her to his harem or not

GGO Kirito is used in here

Fight at Amazon rainforest. Start with 30m distance Speed equalized of cause.

Ok, who is the winner?

Kirito has multiple skills and abilities to his advantage, so he has a bit more variety, whereas Mukuro has likely much more experience than him.

Going inconclusive.

Anyways Kirito iirc doesn't have much going for him versatility wise in Gun Gale Online, considering it's a shooter and not a MMO like SAO or ALO, so he mainly has his pistol and sword for him, and not any sword skills.

Mukuro outskills by a HUGE margin, considering she's been fighting since she was little and hasn't ever been scratched, at all.

They should be even AP-wise though.

Anyways Mukuro wins for skill imo.

Kirito has Hypersense, Distinguish, imitation of Sword Skills, bullet deflect, etc, sooo...

Edwardtruong2006 said:
y do u steal my ideas
Huh? I didn't be only one who have this idea? Surprising!! OvO

Anyway, update votes

Kirito: 0

Mukuro: 1 (Edward)

Inconclusive: 1 (Xmark)

Kirito, Because he has better abilities and skills. She has no way to sneak up on him via Hypersense. Kirito also has better durability

Girlsonic said:
Kirito, Because he has better abilities and skills. She has no way to sneak up on him via Hypersense. Kirito also has better durability
Better durability? Where is that com from? And I think that you need to clarify more about how Kirito has better abilities and skills.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Girlsonic said:
Better durability? Where is that com from? And I think that you need to clarify more about how Kirito has better abilities and skills.
Kirito can tank hits from giant boss monsters, he hasn't shown it in ggo but his durability should be comparable to his AlO one. Kirito also tanked bullets in his leg and wasn't affected at all. By skills i mean hypersense, bullet deflect and ect. kirito has this win in the bag.

Dont see how that means he'll tank Mukuro.

Considering she has a lot more skill, he cant hit her with normal attacks

Girlsonic said:
Kirito can tank hits from giant boss monsters, he hasn't shown it in ggo but his durability should be comparable to his AlO one. Kirito also tanked bullets in his leg and wasn't affected at all. By skills i mean hypersense, bullet deflect and ect. kirito has this win in the bag.
Erm... I don't think that can assume that Kirito has better dura. Talking about giant thing, Mukuro should be able to fought against ginat robot in her verse too. Don't see different from both.

Tanked bullets in his leg? Do you have scence to show since I can't remember that.

Hypersense and bullet deflect are usefulness. But Mukuro also isn't a naivety on combat. As Edward already said that she's been fighting since she was little and hasn't ever been scratched.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Anyways Kirito iirc doesn't have much going for him versatility wise in Gun Gale Online, considering it's a shooter and not a MMO like SAO or ALO, so he mainly has his pistol and sword for him, and not any sword skills.
Mukuro outskills by a HUGE margin, considering she's been fighting since she was little and hasn't ever been scratched, at all.

They should be even AP-wise though.

Anyways Mukuro wins for skill imo.
Not much versatility? Kirito is using a photon blade for a reason, you know.

He was able to predict Sinon's bullet (from a Hecate II IIRC) from a couple meters away, where the bullet prediction lines would be useless, by looking at her eye position through her scope.

I have no problem with the experience gap. But skillwise, Kirito still has better skill with a sword.

It not being a MMO isn't a problem, seeing as how he has done so much asspulls in GGO.

Considering Mukuro hasn't been scratched once since she was a kid fighting at war.

I'd say she's more skilled than him.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Kirito is less skilled when it comes to guns and is less experienced. I know that much. I was just pointing out how you said it was a one-sided fight and how Kirito has no versatility when it comes to GGO.

Update votes

Kirito:

Mukuro: 6 (Edward, Homu, Butler, Ricsi, Gar, Kuroiha)

One more vote!!

Finally!!

Kirito: 0

Mukuro: 7 (Edward, Homu, Butler, Ricsi, Gar, Kuroiha, Red)

Grace period begin!!

Edit: Grace period ended. Kirito failed to drag the dumb fat ugly girl to his harem in here. Poor him lol.

Didn't grace period start when the difference in score is at least 7?

Anyway I think Mukuro take this one. My reason is a bit different from others though. I think she win mainly because speed equalized. In a real fight between swordsman and gunner the gunner would fight while retreating and keeping themselves out of range. So when both side have the same speed, the swordsman would never catch the gunner. Also, this fight took place in Amazon rainforest. Mukuro's experiences would allow her to have more mobility as well.

Voting for Mukuro.

@LuciusAterna Grace period already ended long time ago. Mukuro already won and this match also already had been added.

Back