• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Antihero CRT: Upgrades, Downgrades and Everything In Between

All the 8-B characters need to be downgraded. For starters, they all scale to Lily Hoegarden, with the mentioned feat being piercing a mansion, however, there's not a single mention of mansion on Volume 2, and even if it was, it wouldn't be 8-B. Another feat they could scale to is Anna Dronin's, however, the only time tanks are mentioned in relation to Knight class demons is:

The armor of earth spider that boasted outstanding defensive power even among the Knight class demon would repel even direct hit of tank cannon.
~ Volume 1, Chapter 4

So they can't scale to this either, leaving those two as 9-B. The only feat for the low-tiers I know that can be used for scaling is the one performed by Wan Tairon, and thus only scales to S-rank magicians and those on their level, even when I'm not sure what tier would this be (for the record, the place mentioned is this: https://kobe-cc.jp/en/facilities/exhibition-hall/):

Tairon swept his Artifact – Bouten Gageki to the side to drive away the scythe.
Kai didn’t choose to block it and leapt to the air. Instantly, the international exhibition hall that was in the line of Fangtian Huaji’s slash was felled right from its foundation.
~ Volume 3, Chapter 3

Change the AP of the 6-Bs based on the User blog:Ionliosite/Ultimate Antihero: Smol Sun Brings Upgrades calc, and then the multiplier.

"The three demon king that are commanding the Giant Army, Gyges Kottos Aegaeon are demon kings where even each one of them are possessing a great power, but they also have a unique trump card that other demon king doesn’t have. That trump card is, [combination]."
By using [combination], the three demon kings can change into even more gigantic form, into a giant called Hecatoncheires with size that pierced the sky.
It can be said that this form is exactly their true form.
It is said that their strength jump up by dozens of times compared to before they combined.
~ Volume 2, Chapter 3

For last, we have 100% Homura and Michael, who are currently rated as "At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B". However, I think they should be simply 5-B, because each of them has very clear cut 5-B quotes to support said rating.

Who is Like God――the characteristic holy magic granted to Michael by god together with that name, was invoked.
That holy magic was the day of the apocalypse that eventually came.
It was the power of god used with the authority as god’s agent that should be employed in the occasion where the earth surface would be destroyed until nothing remained.
Focusing the power of god, forming luminous body possessing the mass in the scale of a single asteroid, followed by,
“This radiance is the drop of a tear of the great father. At the very least in your last moment know of the great father’s fury and sorrow, and also of his greatness.”
He dropped that to the ground, the super heavyweight magic attack in the scale of anti-planet.
~ Volume 4, Final Chapter

Cthulhu which appeared before Michael and Homura greatly wriggled its tentacles that were like beard while emitting sound like electronic sound, it thrust its giant arms to the sky.
Thereupon at the sky where the arms were raised, a giant magic circle that was inscribed with shining green hieroglyph was enfolding.
At the same time, all the water in all the seas above the earth were shining in the same color――and floated up.
The floating water rode fast to the sky as if they were possessing a will.
The water was turning into a few hundred million water currents and gathered at the blade of Liber Legis that Homura held up.
And then the large amount of water that was gathered into one, before long was turned into a giant blade that pierced the sky.
(He controlled all the water in this planet into a sword……!)
Just as Michael said, it was a demon sword that compressed all the water that existed in this planet with extraordinary pressure.
The seven seas that existed in this earth.
The slash that was established from all that weight, could smash apart even this planet for real.
~ Volume 3, Chapter 3

And not only do they have this, but also a High 6-A feat and a Low 5-B statement that serves as support of this quotes being able to be taken literally.

Michael closed his eyelids as if he was resolving himself of something, the golden sword of light in his hand――the Holy Sword was raised to the sky, there he poured magic power that he could possibly unleash all at once.
Thereupon, Michael’s body shined with a light that was even stronger, and the Holy Sword was enlarged.
Transforming into a blade that pierced the moon from this earth.
With that sword which could bisected even this star in his hand, Michael declared.
~ Volume 3, Chapter 3

The blades of the Holy Sword and the Demon Sword that was swung with all the power that both sides possessed clashed.
Instantly, the clash between the out of norm powers, a shockwave of light was created, the clouds, the trees, the rubbles, the mountains, ――every single thing that existed on the surface of this death world was smashed into pieces and swept away.
However, even while spreading such destructive power, the two who were exercising this power didn’t even twitch, the blades that the two sides were swinging were also fighting each other without the advantage going which way.
~ Volume 3, Chapter 3

I'm gonna say that I don't think you actually read the OP properly if just "it's ok" is all you have to say when I literally asked a question on it.

So they can't scale to this either, leaving those two as 9-B. The only feat for the low-tiers I know that can be used for scaling is the one performed by Wan Tairon, and thus only scales to S-rank magicians and those on their level, even when I'm not sure what tier would this be (for the record, the place mentioned is this: https://kobe-cc.jp/en/facilities/exhibition-hall/)
Do you mean this?

Medeus and Celestial most likely simply did not have any solutions for it, but agreed with your other suggestions.

Anyway, I will check if I can find any members who know this verse to call here.

You unfortunately seem to be the only supporter of this verse.

I could ask some thread moderators to come here if you wish though.

Yeah, I know I'm the only supporter, the verse page didn't even have supporters when I added myself since the user who made these profiles is inactive.

I personally think calling someone with experience in calcs would be a better option to contact.

Calc group here. Yeah, those aren't 5-B feats.

I'm gonna say that I don't think you actually read the OP properly if just "it's ok" is all you have to say when I literally asked a question on it.
You're literally the lone supporter on this lol, this is just something you yourself have to see what is reasonable

Yeah, surface busting is typically High 6-A, and this is also assuming it's a oneshot as opposed to a bombardment. Or that it was a fairly short time.

You're literally the lone supporter on this lol, this is just something you yourself have to see what is reasonable
That's completely ridiculous. Being the only supporter doesn't mean I can auto-pass any upgrade I want, that'll be setting an awful standard that'll lead to be very exaggerated stats.

That's completely ridiculous. Being the only supporter doesn't mean I can auto-pass any upgrade I want, that'll be setting an awful standard that'll lead to be very exaggerated stats.
This is correct, but you seem to have received quite a bit of evaluation input at least.

...I didn't say that, I just don't think you can expect us to input over shit we don't even know about, and you're clearly not giving sufficient enough input.

I have NEVER seen non-verse supporters argue consistency as you are asking for rn

So what has been accepted here, and what remains to be evaluated?

I don't think the solid 5-B evidence is enough.

Since there is only 1 solid 5-B statement whereas the rest aren't in that ballpark. I get the "they are supporting evidence", but i don't think High 6-A statements are supporting the legitimacy of 5-B statements. I think it should remain as "At least High 6-A, likely 5-B" personally.

There's two, actually. One for Homura and one for Michael.
Yeah my bad i missed the anti-planet statement there. But i still think it should be an At least, likely situation. I am not going to strongly disagree with a solid 5-B, but i think it's safer to stay with the at least, likely tier.

I mean, they have, one High 6-A feat (destroying everything on the surface of the planet), a Low 5-B statement (Michael's Holy Sword can bisect the planet), and two 5-B statements (Michael's magic is stated to be on anti-planet scale, while Homura's sword can shatter the planet to pieces). I personally see no reason to have the at least, specially for Homura, who's doing all this while holding back.

A high 6-A feat doesn't support 5-B rating, that's the issue. And im not sure if piercing the moon is even 5-B to begin with. So what you're left with is:

At least High 6-A (Feats and statements), likely 5-B (2 statements)

And im not sure if piercing the moon is even 5-B to begin with.
Piercing the moon would be whatever tier the size of the hole results in, but I don't see how that has anything to do with this.
At least High 6-A (Feats and statements), likely 5-B (2 statements)
+ the Low 5-B statement. And again, I'm not budging on my stance, Homura has no reason to have an at least instead of just a solid tier when he's holding back the entire time.

Anyway, I thought that it was decided to turn the 8-Bs to 9-Bs.

Well, the only person who has commented regarding the 8-Bs is Dargoo, and all he said is that the 8-B was wrong and that he would take a look later, but hasn't commented again due to being busy with other stuff. So, not really sure what to do with them.

I think we agreed on the 8-B feat not being legit, and there was something about the 5-B proposals not being 5-B. But I think the rest was okay iirc.

Back