• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultear Milkovich vs Tharja (ONE MORE VOTE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought i really hate FT that i'm hating all of the character? haha....NO! Expect for this girl,aside this girl need her own series,Ultear need more love,so why not throw her against my other s*u* waifu Tharja? Who gonna win!!? And no matter who win i'm lose :v

-Post-time skip Ultear is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Yokohama Port

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Tharja fire emblem fire emblem kakusei and fire emblem heroes drawn by shinon tokage shuryou e2b90eda80eba6b47e4c25aa86352c7a
Ultear render by altair ezio-d7zmk5j

VS

• Tharja: 7 (Witch of Calamity,Emp,Deus,Kona,Nix,Graf,Bambu)
  • Inconclusive: 0

This reminds me, the curse weaknesses should probably get removed, they're just one-off things that only effect a single support and are never brought up elsewhere, they're pretty inconsistent, probably gonna get to that tomorrow

From Tharja's profile:

Her power increases the more she takes damage, Her chances of dodging gradually increase over time, Can lower her opponent's ability to dodge

How good is the underlined part? I feel like this alone can decide the battle given the gap. Ultear can assault Tharja with orbs and ice but given the gap Tharja gets stronger and relies on the lowering dodging stat to AP-overwhelm Ultear

Like is it time slow or time stop? And if the former, to what extent, and how long does it last? I'm not too familiar with Fairy Tail.

Well it's in her profile, but if ya don't want to read it

Temporal Clones: Can create timeline counterparts of her orb to clone spam and home in targets

Time Reversal to repair damage or null opponent's elemental attacks

It doens't work on sentient beings though. So pretty sure she can't time reverse to heal herself. and if the elemental attacks has traces of her opponent (like that opponent's frozen blood) then she can't affect it

No she just cancelled the timestop on Wendy and Cheria. Gray stated how her time magic doesn't work on organic things, which was why she couldn't do anything when gray covered his ice with his blood.

So, how strong is Ultear Apwise? And does she have some kind of lethal hax? If not then Tharja takes it pretty confortable via Tome breaker, and Slow Burn, as she gradualy outlast. Especially with Nosferatu and for the case she gets hit (without being oneshotted) Vengeance Ultear.

I vote Tharja by being absurdly more annoying for Mages to deal with, in conjunction of outlasting Ultear.

With prep time, Tharja haxes right off the bat. She either makes Ultear her mind slave or turns her into a toad.

>Sees prep

Weeeell then... Suddenly Tharja has everything at her disposale huh. So, how sick is Ultears prep.

>So, how sick is Ultears prep

Ultear fires Etherion ovo

More seriously, does Ultear even have a way to win? It seems as if Tharja steam rolls her

I that case, Tharja should take this via AP advantage, Curse manipulation, and Transmutation.

I honestly think that prep should get removed from the match. Tharja in all honesty stomps with Prep

I agree with removing prep time, but I don't think it will change the final outcome; but will make it less stompish.

Tharja FRA I guess.

and because boobage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back