• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultear Milkovich vs Sekiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Somehow i publish it earlier, but it say "useless page" so yeah, 2nd attempt is here)

There is reason why i made this:

1. Ultear need more matches, yes there is Ultear vs Braixen but that one is slow paced so yeah made the new one

2. I'm in crisis of matches, not because i runs out of idea, but because i'm waiting a certain profiles get published take too long, so all of my matches idea i hold gonna be wasted if not created, so as Jack said: "FEK IT"

So here we are, i doubt this gonna be good but hey let's try it, if its turned stomp then close this. Alright let's go

A immortal butcher shinobi against hot time bender mage, who would win!!!?

-Late-Game Sekiro and Post-Timeskip Ultear are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Himeji Castle

-Range are 50 meters

-Win via Death, K.O, Incapatitiation, and anything!!!

Sekiro shyguys
Ultear enters the war

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

I don't think it work, no? Correct me if i wrong but the mindhax is not that strong and she not using it unless she's bloodlusted.

It is used to rewind/fast forward time on any non creature. Turns ice to vapor, seeds into trees, fixes large structures with ease etc.

Schnee One said:
Sekiro can't even be killed because if that Res
What the hell is this
She'll destroy all his weapons, armor and clothing and then bombard him with her orbs until he is knocked out.

Not only can Sekiro get close and completely dominate due to his massive skill advantage but she has no idea of his immortality so they fight a bit, and either Sekiro kills her or Ultear kills him, he ressurects, goes Stealth, and Guts.

Shoulda said, oh well.

Is it in-character for her to use pain manip? How does it work?

What Gar said on the fairness of this match up.

I'm pretty sure her pain manip is from her Second Origin which isn't combat applicable. The fight is basically her main magic wont even work against his stuff half the time, he has the AP, skill and Lifting advantage so she can't even restrain him and the sole thing she has to win is mind control that has only been used once in the entire series and not even in a fight.

That you didn't voted I mean.

If she doesn't have any viable way for her to put him down, mismatch?

You can chop limbs off, in theory that would be incap. I agree Wolf rofls elsewhere, not sure on Ultear's methods and if going for that eventually would be in character. If it is obviously voting Wolf via raw skill and Deathblow garroting them.

into the bin this goes then, Wolf stomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back