• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, despite how inactive GI supporters lately, the matches for their verses are still ongoing (and made the matches run slow due of it), however that doesn't stop it since how popular the verse are

Anyway another Eula (possibly first attempt/step to Eula spam lel) match, hopefully this will turned out to be good...

The battle between one of the best fighters on their respective universe, the captain of Knights Favonius against the former member of magic council, who is the best!? And who is the T H I C C E S T ! ?

• X791 Ultear is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Jade Palace
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Eula: 0
  • Ultear Milkovich: 7 (Schnee, Pop, Ame, Nice, List, Jedi, King)
  • Inconclusive: 0

ERv85_gUwAE0YyA

VS
Eula.600.3416020.jpg

Last edited:
The battle between one of the best fighters on their respective universe, the captain of Knights Favonius against the former member of magic council, who is the best!?
Let me double check Googles Ok; only four are known at this time but there are 10 captains of the Knights of Favonius, so it'd be better to refer to Eula as the Reconnaissance captain of the Knights of Favonius to prevent confusion.
Win via anything!!
I was starting to put effort into seeing who would win in a fight (The agony!) when I saw this so I decide that Eula wins in a dance off. Voting for Eula.

But if it's not instant, by the thing you said Schnee, does Eula had a win-con here?

EDIT: And Ultear has the AP advantage too, in mean-time i will leave this to the GI supporters to see if Euma still had a good win-con

She waves her hand and ages the magic and whatever other materials/weapons her opponents have.
Huh, that seems really powerful against anyone not from the Baki series that uses anything more than their fists in battle. I wonder if that'd work on Eula's Vision itself... Either way though if it doesn't work on Eula herself Ultear seems to be the one who'd win in a fight, with Eula's only wincon being for her to use her stealth and illusions to get a win with either a sneak attack or sleep manip unless getting Ultear to walk off the jade temple with her illusions counts as BFR. The AP gap is enormous and Ultear is far too versatile to win in a straight fight. I'm holding off on voting until I'm told how good Ultear's Extrasensory Perception is though.

I mean, since Eula is the captain of Knight of Favonius, so should be at least know some of hand to hand fight
She is the Reconnaissance captain of the Knights of Favonius (there are 10 captains in case you haven't noticed the post right after the OP) which doesn't imply hand to hand fighting skills. People skilled with the sword aren't necessarily good with unarmed combat and it certainly isn't anything listed on Eula's profile, so it isn't anything we are going to assume or use for this thread.

She is the Reconnaissance captain of the Knights of Favonius (there are 10 captains in case you haven't noticed the post right after the OP) which doesn't imply hand to hand fighting skills. People skilled with the sword aren't necessarily good with unarmed combat and it certainly isn't anything listed on Eula's profile, so it isn't anything we are going to assume or use for this thread.
Thanks for clarifying

Anyway, your arguments regarding this match?

By the way i vote Ultear FRA

her ace and sword will age to death and then Ultear will best her with her other weapons/skills

like the floating balls, and hand to hand combat

I think Eula would be able to get a win with her stealth and illusion creation since she can keep her equipment out of sight of Ultear that way and because this is an urban environment. If this was an open plain she would get absolutely destroyed but if we take the Extrasensory Perception out of the equation then Eula wins.

Voting Eula for those reasons and the fact everyone is ignoring me whenever I say something that doesn't support Ultear winning, be it question or information.

Anyway, I didn’t vote so I guess I’ll go ahead.

Eula’s only win condition is to use illusion creation immediately, amp immediately, then deliver a single strike to defeat Ultear right off the bat.

Ultear on the other hand only really needs to wave her hand once and Eula has no swords or magic to use and Ultear can either continue pelting her with projectiles or beat her in Hand to Hand, or a combination of both. Given how often she spams time age this is far more likely. Eula has never actually delivering a striking blow instantly while under an illusion. Helps that Ultear is stronger unless she multiplies her AP. It also doesn’t help that Eula can’t really take advantage of her environment due to how close she is.

Voting Ultear with fairly low difficulty.

Anyway, I didn’t vote so I guess I’ll go ahead.

Eula’s only win condition is to use illusion creation immediately, amp immediately, then deliver a single strike to defeat Ultear right off the bat.

Ultear on the other hand only really needs to wave her hand once and Eula has no swords or magic to use and Ultear can either continue pelting her with projectiles or beat her in Hand to Hand, or a combination of both. Given how often she spams time age this is far more likely. Eula has never actually delivering a striking blow instantly while under an illusion. Helps that Ultear is stronger unless she multiplies her AP. It also doesn’t help that Eula can’t really take advantage of her environment due to how close she is.

Voting Ultear with fairly low difficulty.
Scrolls up. Oh, I misread the starting distance. Yeah, unless there is a wall between them to start Ultear wins this,

Yes, despite how inactive GI supporters lately, the matches for their verses are still ongoing (and made the matches run slow due of it), however that doesn't stop it since how popular the verse are

Anyway another Eula (possibly first attempt/step to Eula spam lel) match, hopefully this will turned out to be good...

The battle between one of the best fighters on their respective universe, the captain of Knights Favonius against the former member of magic council, who is the best!? And who is the T H I C C E S T ! ?

• X791 Ultear is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Jade Palace
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Eula: 0
  • Ultear Milkovich: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

ERv85_gUwAE0YyA

VS
Eula.600.3416020.jpg