• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theuser789 said:
Reflecting doesn't really matter on Ap at all when he doesn't take damage reflecting them before

Time Skip still isn't Time Slown and Goku never fully resisted it, plus Time cage is still enterely based on strengh as well, unlike Time Break

We aren't picking Sonic from Secret Rings like the Time Eater with past stages but instead are giving the transformation to current Sonic who does have them,
It's literally him physically pushing it for a couple a seconds and then kicking it back. That's entirely AP based.

Time Skip is Time Stop. Saying "He never fully resisted it" is again false because his own fight with hit says otherwise. And dude are you gonna keeo repeating the same thing, because I already told you that's manga only. The Anime has no such claim.

And again doesn't matter. It's Darkspine Sonic and his sole appearance is in Secret Rings.

So because it's called Soul Resurrection, we assume he has Low-Godly regen with it, instead of assuming that it's called Soul Resurrection because it uses Soul Gauge? Yeah I'm not buying that. And you still need feats to prove that it can revive him even after his body has been destroyed or blown to bits.

Theuser789 said:
Again, where's it said Sonic needs all soul surge energy to ressurect?
@Choco, Darkspine Sonic can recharge his energy any time he wants
Even if it's a passive recharge, Goku will just one shot before he can build up more.

Theuser789 said:
Again, where's it said Sonic needs all soul surge energy to ressurect?

@Choco, Darkspine Sonic can recharge his energy any time he wants
The gameplay.He can't just have the tiniest amount. He has a threashold in which he can sacrifice for it. after that threashold if he can't build more in time it's GG.

Hit literaly evolves his Time Skip to 0.5 seconds and Goku can't resist it anymore, plus Time Skip isn't time stop, that's Time Cage, and yes, Vados straight up mentions Jiren's strengh when he is breaking the Time Cage, there's not even a Time Cage in the manga

Theuser789 said:
Hit literaly evolves his Time Skip to 0.5 seconds and Goku can't resist it anymore, plus Time Skip isn't time stop, that's Time Cage, and yes, Vados straight up mentions Jiren's strengh when he is breaking the Time Cage, there's not even a Time Cage in the manga
Time Skip is literally stopping time for a certain amount. Casge of Time is a localised version made to restrict Jiren.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hwvS0V3DwrI&t=152s

You're literally trying to argue that Time Slow is better than Time Stop.

Theuser789 said:
Theresold isn't the same as all, plus Darkspine charges in less than 10-5 seconds max.
And in those 10-5 Seconds Goku will be attacking him. And if he takes one hit he's through. And like someone said earlier it's a complete NLF to say he's gonna Regen his whole body from getting blasted apart.

What's stopping Sonic from being oneshot then coming back and going all out with Violet Void or Asteroid?

Wisps are 100% useable in this scenario.We're not using Sonic at the time of Secret Rings as Sonic as Darkspine could use wisps in previous matches he has had.

Because if Sonic dies he's most likely to be blown to pieces or vaporized by Goku's attack, which is something his resurrection won't be able to save him from unless there are feats to prove other wise.

Oblivion Lightning said:
What's stopping Sonic from being oneshot then coming back and going all out with Violet Void or Asteroid?

Wisps are 100% useable in this scenario.
Him not having them. For the umpteenth time, Secret Rings is long before Colors. It's like trying to give him Caliburn just because "it's in his equipment" when Black Knight is the sequel to Secret Rings.

Prove Sonic can resurrect from being blown to pieces or vaporized or all sonic votes should be ignored.

Him not having them. For the umpteenth time, Secret Rings is long before Colors. It's like trying to give him Caliburn just because "it's in his equipment" when Black Knight is the sequel to Secret Rings.

Doesn't matter if Secret Rings was before Colors. If Base Sonic can use Wisps, then Darkspine who retains all of Base Sonic's abilities would be able to use them as well.

Doesn't matter if Secret Rings was before Colors. If Base Sonic can use Wisps, then Darkspine who retains all of Base Sonic's abilities would be able to use them as well.

Yes it does, he canonically doesn't know about or meet them. Not to mention his equipment is even separated into what he has or doesn't in each key. No matter how you spin it, he doesn't have access to wisps.

Ted Ed said:
Prove Sonic can resurrect from being blown to pieces or vaporized or all sonic votes should be ignored.
Aren't most forms of ressurection passive? I fail to see why him having a body matters when he gets auto revived by soul energy.

Furthermore Abilities =/= Equipment. He can retain all abilities he can use naturally and if those abilities are within his timeline. Wisps and other equipment isn't natural or even something he can naturally use by himself pre Secret Rings in the least. Again refer to the Caliburn example.

Theuser789 said:
And for the unmptheem time we aren't picking Sonic from Secret Rings back in time, but giving current Sonic the Darkspine form
Then the Vs. thread wouldn´t even be valid as far I´m aware.

Theuser789 said:
And for the unmptheem time we aren't picking Sonic from Secret Rings back in time, but giving current Sonic the Darkspine form
And that's blatantly not how this works. We take characters from their latest appearance. Not just slap it on their current selves. Sonic isn't an exception.

We're not giving Broly Saga Goku MUI it's Goku from his latest appearance in MUI.

Aren't most forms of ressurection passive? I fail to see why him having a body matters when he gets auto revived by soul energy.

It matters because if Sonic gets hit, he is going to be blown to bits or vaporised by Goku, which he cannot revive from unless he has feats to say otherwise, feats are still important even for ressurection.

And if you wanna use a Video Game Character we don't use current Yu when we use his Izanagi No Okami Key. It's Yu from his latest appearance with it which is P4AU.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Hst master Basically what User said. Sonic knows about them now so if he went Darkspine again he would have access to them.
I think I ninja'd you so refer to my other comments.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Saying Darkspine Sonic can't use wisps is very inaccurate to say considering other VS matches he had them in the past.Why is this match suddenly different?
Again 2 wrongs don't make a right. And like I said to Violet I wasn't even participating in even those matches, so why should this apply to me?

Oblivion Lightning said:
Your presence doesn't change the rules on what Darkspine can use and what he can't.In all the other past threads he's been able to use them because he was the current version of sonic being used.You can't just say that Darkspine is restricted to Secret Rings and below.
Except this isn't an established rule. It's a claim that apparently has been yet to actually be argued against. We don't take a form for other characters and slap it on the current variation of a character that hasn't shown to use it since then. refer to my Yu and Goku examples.

Op is wrong, Goku has 9 not 10 even if you count the lol Ap votes which shouldn't be counted cause ressurection and the fact they are very low effort

Pretty sure Sonic can be blasted in game by energy blasts and still ressurect, the same to being crushed, blow up,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back