• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uhh Bill's "Low Godly" regen.

So...I saw the clip, how in the HELL is that low godly regen considering he GAINS a physical form but never actually REGENS from something that would classify as actual Regenerationn? So what Holo Rick in one of the recent episodes of Rick and Morty also I guess should have low godly regen too huh? Same basic thing. Its not like he HAD a physical form once and regained it, he literally never had one and gained it thru the events of Mabel and the rift thing.

Simple logic, if he loses his physical form he would only go back to how he was without it, from which he can create a physical form for himself again. That Rick hologram had something turn him into a corporeal being, he both wasn't a hologram inside and can't turn corporeal on its own, I have no idea under what logic would that be the "Same basic thing".

I guess?...There doesnt seem to be any proof he COULD create one again if his body was destroyed.

He assumed a physical form as a process of coming into the 3D realm.

Hell, Ford's gun was supposedly the only threat to Bill and we see it would've vaporized him, implying that Bill couldn't just regen a new body again but whatevee y'all say. Don't know why King Boo doesn't have his low-godly anymore and I guess Dragaux from Ring Fit has low-godly because upom being freed, he popped into existence from some gaseous essence.

Many things wrong there.

• He created his physical form by himself, it wasn't instant.
  • Ford's gun wasn't supposedly the only threat to Bill, the prophecy was.
  • Ford's gun was also stated to blast him back into his dimension.
  • Even if that wasn't the case, we would just say that his 2-dimensional form was going to be vaporized too, which only means the gun having Non-Physical Interaction.
  • Users who aren't experts on Mario aren't going to somehow be here, in a GF thread, make your own thread. You always make the same mistake, I find it arrogant how you can't understand that yet you want to pass your stuff as true.

Foxthefox1000 said:
He assumed a physical form as a process of coming into the 3D realm.
Hell, Ford's gun was supposedly the only threat to Bill and we see it would've vaporized him, implying that Bill couldn't just regen a new body again but whatevee y'all say. Don't know why King Boo doesn't have his low-godly anymore and I guess Dragaux from Ring Fit has low-godly because upom being freed, he popped into existence from some gaseous essence.
Ford's gun was implied to erase Bill out of existance, and even that is unclear since he could just mean throw Bill back to the Nightmare Realm again.

Also, as explained before, his Low-Godly comes from creating himself a new 3D body out of his 2D soul alone. While his body wasn't destroyed, the fact he created it from his mind alone means that he could do it again if he would get reduced to just his soul

Unoriginal Memes said:
The gun was also said to be able to "blast things into nonexistence".
Which is Existance Erasure, which Low Godly doesn't protect from and thus Bill can still have Low Godly based on other feats.

I wasn't arguing against the regen. In fact, I agree with him having it. I was responding to Fox, who said the QD only vaporizes things.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I wasn't arguing against the regen. In fact, I agree with him having it. I was responding to Fox, who said the QD only vaporizes things.
I know. I just added to your comment

Back