• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugo vs Arceus

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Apologies if this is a stomp, but I really wanted this match to happen since the Magi upgrades. Really wanna see who comes out on top. Arceus can't summon other members of the creation trio.
Ugo
493Arceus Grass Dream

Alright. Should I add that as a vote, or use it for consideration on whether I should close this or not?

Unless i am missing something and ugo has some high tier hax ability i don't know of then yes i think this should probably be closed.

Dude Arceus created 3 abstracts. That is nothing new to him. Also this switching places with Gods thing is a HUGE NLF.

I agree. I dont see a switching hax being effective against a likely stronger 2-B with much more and better hax

Going with Arceus for reasons above

Hakumon12 said:
The Pokemon gods are shown to have intangible form's in galactic heroes their not abstract
Yes they are. Heck they are LITERAL concepts.

Dialga is literally Time itself

Palkia is literally Space

Giratina is literally Antimatter.

Arceus created them and can easily curbstomp them.

They have form's bro even unsealed it already debunks it and the switching thing isn't needed ugo is bigger than space tines he can crush arceus without even realizing it so I'll need better arguments by your ends as it stands ugo wins

Hakumon12 said:
They have form's bro even unsealed it already debunks it and the switching thing isn't needed ugo is bigger than space tines he can crush arceus without even realizing it so I'll need better arguments by your ends as it stands ugo wins
You haven't provided anything to counter ours that hasn't been discussed. They are Abstracts. Simple as that. And no Ugo does not win. Matter of fact he loses. Size does not matter. Arceus created the Abstracts of Space and Time. They are detailed as Abstracts on their files. You have been wanking Ugo for the longest when he doesn't have much to surpass Arceus.

Hakumon12 said:
Wow they just closed the other thread because they couldn't refute my argument's some mods you guys got here
1. Your every argument was refuted while you didn't refute a single one.

2. Getting offtopic.

3. You're being disrespectful to the staff for no reason, please stop that.

Hakumon12 said:
Abstracts are like Chronos from saint seiya formless they have forms even unsealed show me them being formless?
Dialga is literally the Time of the entire Pokemon Multiverse. He IS TIME ITSELF. HE IS THE ABSTRACT OF TIME.

Same goes for the other two.

Are you blind? We refuted your arguments multiple times...Y'know what if you have a complaint post it here to our bosses. Since you are clearly in the right here...https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/479646#283

No they didnt they used nfl rethoric and ignored the fact that ugo is too big to be affected by cronus's weapon and no i wont complain that would be way too petty were arguing about stuff that doesnt even exist people need to loosen up here acting like its politics

@Haku Again, this is a debate for characters.

Stop adressing people directly. You speak of "loosening up", yet I don't see anyone aside from you talking against other users rather than discussing the topic at hand. So I do believe you should take your own advice and relax a bit.

You are

A) Derailing a thread for no reason

B) Being Rude

C) Ignoring arguments and rules just to seem right.

No we are not. There is order that need to be kept. If you don't follow the rules here, then we don't take to kindly to that. Also you need to read this because you clearly don't know what an Abstract is.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Abstract_Existence

You are being overly straight foward in your arguement and are refuting to provide substance to help back up your claim, as well as disprove any claims Dragonmaster and others have made. Please, providing links and less direct insults would greatly help your case, but otherwise this entire thread is dangerous and toxic. I suggest you guys take a damn seat and chill out before you think about typing you next responses. This is not how staff are to act, even under pressure.

Of course. It should be closed and this Vs match should no longer be allowed or continued. It seems the toxicity of the thread lingers and it won't go away unfortunately. This is a fault on people, not the wiki, but that didn't meant it couldn't go on.

I haven't removed anything yet. I was waiting untill he has been warned and stuff before I do that. Plus this is off topic.

Back