• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 2 Immortality

I agree with using it as a stamina feat. That sounds right.

Just to ask, is it only "surviving with a lethal injury indefinitely", or "surviving with a lethal injury indefinitely and being able to act as if you're not hurt".

Like, if someone gets bisected in half but goes in a coma and could survive indefinitely, but needs healing in order to function properly again.

Being able to briefly function without a heart or head through sheer will can easily fit into Control of basic functions.

Also, if a character has a specific weakpoint (say, the head getting crushed) but can function with and survive any wound in the rest of his body without needing to heal, would he qualify for Type 2?

Also, this potentially ambigious case recently got translated:

For an instant, Ayaka had mistaken the figure with numerous swords and spears sprouting from its body for part of the rubble. It was unquestionably... Saber, who had so recently walked beside her, making friendly conversation.

While his heart and head were intact, his stomach, shoulders, and thighs were impaled by a number of weapons—enough to kill an ordinary human.

It may, but it doesn't necessarily apply.

"Also, if a character has a specific weakpoint (say, the head getting crushed) but can function with and survive any wound in the rest of his body without needing to heal, would he qualify for Type 2?"
They'd have to be able to survive something that would be unquestionably lethal, like having their heart destroyed, even if their head is a weakpoint.

I wouldn't say Saber's feat there would be Type 2. Great feat showing how resilient Servants are though!

@ Ogbun

Just surviving indefinitely. If it puts the character into a coma it should be specified on the page.

Maybe it'd be best to make a page for the sort of limited survivability that is being discussed here.

Promestein said:
I dunno if that would be Body Control. They're not controlling anything.
I guess it is a stamina feat, currently. I guess a page on limited survivability could work for these type of feats in the future. In any case, I am fine with the update from hte OP.

I mean if a character gets stabed by a sword and then thrown off a bulding and they live long enough to get healed I assume that's now just a stamina feat

Spinoirr said:
I mean if a character gets stabed by a sword and then thrown off a bulding and they live long enough to get healed I assume that's now just a stamina feat
Yeah.

Promestein said:
Anything else?
I got nothing else. I am cool with your suggestion here, Promestein.

Does that mean anyone with head liberation can be Type 2 immortal, and those that can be amorphous like Majin Buu

Buu, maybe. Depends

Garou's case is so ******* weird but probably wouldn't qualify.

It's applied now I guess. Time to deal with specific pages that shouldn't have it. If you know any, bring them up here.

Back