• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryomen sukuna immortality addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMMORTALITY TYPE 2 AND 3
First of all, the part where Sukuna needs to get immortality type 2 and 3 is that when he removes Yuji's heart, he states that he will not need such things to live, unlike Yuji. sukuna can also regenerate the heart he removed (also this is already mentioned in sukuna's profile)

IMMORTALITY TYPE 6

Even after Sukuna died through his fingers, his soul came to life in Yuji's body as a result of Yuji eating one of his fingers. When Sukuna came back to life in Yuji's body, he preserved his consciousness, techniques and memory.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 8

sukuna's existence depends on his fingers. As long as the fingers that hide the parts of his soul exist, Sukuna will exist. Just like in the immortality type 6 example I gave, if any bearer swallows one of these fingers, Sukuna will come to life in his body (although this possibility is very low, it is valid, just like itadori).

First of all, the part where Sukuna needs to get immortality type 2 and 3 is that when he removes Yuji's heart, he states that he will not need such things to live, unlike Yuji. sukuna can also regenerate the heart he removed (also this is already mentioned in sukuna's profile)
It's more likely that he would die too, because when Itadori takes control and causes himself to die because he has no heart, it's said that if Sukuna hadn't revived him in time, Sukuna himself would have died too. So it's more of a "Sukuna can go a while longer without a heart than Itadori", on the other hand, he should die after a long time without vital limbs like a heart.
I agree with the second one, and the last one should be somewhat limited, because as Gege Akutami herself says above, if a receptacle dies and Sukuna is inside, eventually he dies as well, so probably the Binding Vow that kept the other fingers whole would probably be destroyed by the reincarnation process being incomplete, like Yorozu who didn't have her face.

It's more likely that he would die too, because when Itadori takes control and causes himself to die because he has no heart, it's said that if Sukuna hadn't revived him in time, Sukuna himself would have died too. So it's more of a "Sukuna can go a while longer without a heart than Itadori", on the other hand, he should die after a long time without vital limbs like a heart..
don't agree with this because our topic here is not Sukuna Itadori. In fact, Sukuna says that when he takes control and removes the heart, he won't need such things to live. He would live as long as he had control of the body, not for Itadori. Yes, Itadori died the moment he took control. There is no feature (the reason why Sukuna removed his heart is to ensure that Itadori does not take back control, in a way, it guarantees his control over the body and continues to live as long as he does not have organs, but he dies as soon as control passes to Itadori, so yes, I think this may still be valid for Sukuna)

I agree with the second one, and the last one should be somewhat limited, because as Gege Akutami herself says above, if a receptacle dies and Sukuna is inside, eventually he dies as well, so probably the Binding Vow that kept the other fingers whole would probably be destroyed by the reincarnation process being incomplete, like Yorozu who didn't have her face.
But yes, I think this makes more sense, I agree that it is limited.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 2 AND 3

IMMORTALITY TYPE 6

Even after Sukuna died through his fingers, his soul came to life in Yuji's body as a result of Yuji eating one of his fingers. When Sukuna came back to life in Yuji's body, he preserved his consciousness, techniques and memory.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 8

sukuna's existence depends on his fingers. As long as the fingers that hide the parts of his soul exist, Sukuna will exist. Just like in the immortality type 6 example I gave, if any bearer swallows one of these fingers, Sukuna will come to life in his body (although this possibility is very low, it is valid, just like itadori).

How is this not added until now?

Agree ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back