• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 1 Corruption isn't Corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. There is only Duedate8898 left to reply then.

Thank you.

The members who still need to finish with their assigned workloads currently seem to be:

@Abstractions @Axxtentacle @Duedate8898

Would any of the other volunteers be willing to handle the remaining parts if the above members are unable to finish soon?

Duedate has been missing for almost half a month, so maybe you could handle his assigned part of the work QuasiYuri?

Thank you very much for the help. You are awesome.

Apologies for being gone so long, got bogged down in IRL stuff. I can pick up for Abstractions and Axx since I didnt do my part.

Thank you. It is very appreciated. Feel free to do so.

Just please remember to follow the instructions that AKM posted earlier in this thread.

I have finished my portion of things.

Thank you very much for the help.

Would you be willing to handle Axxtentacle's part of the work @Duedate8898 ?

Thank you very much for the help Yuri. That went extremely fast.

@AKM sama

We seem to finally be finished here. Weren't you going to do some MassEdit work to clean things up afterwards?

For me its just i work quick, as well as getting a lot of profiles that didn't have tabbers that had the corruption in the exact same spot, IE DnD devils. But no idea for Yuri

I meant that Yuri apparently finished Axxtentacle's remaining share of the work in 14 minutes.

Btw, how did you finish so quickly Yuri?
Besides constantly spamming Ctrl+F, most ended up being same-verse characters who merely had the exact same resistance or reason for their corruption, like in DaReaperMan's case.

For example Archie Sonic part went in like 2 min since I just had to quickly check if it matched.

I also already knew the type of Corruption several of them had, meaning I didn't have to always check if it was Type 1 or another one by clicking directly.

Didn't know it only took me 15 minutes or so tho. I'm a fast worker in general, so it's not too weird I guess.

Okay. Thank you. But weren't there over a hundred profile pages to check through? Did you really properly handle it all?

150 per person, if I'm not mistaken.

If we take the idea that I'm doing 10 pages per minutes, then everything would be done in 15 minutes.

Then you have verse pages of characters ik the type of corruption and the characters sharing the same reasonning and types of corruption and resistances to it.

It isn't that much, when everything's taken into account.

Okay then. It just gave the impression of being rushed to me.

That's understandable yeah.

Although I think fast working and good working just's better when combined.

Okay then. I just hope that everything went correctly.

I am done with the changes.

Now we need to edit the Corruption page accordingly.

I am done with the changes.

Now we need to edit the Corruption page accordingly.
Thank you very much for helping out. It is greatly appreciated.

Can somebody remind me what we need to change in the page please? Only remove Corruption type 1, and update the other numbers accordingly?

I handled it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back