• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Servants get upgraded (Nasuverese) CRT

when continent level things are still outside of the scope of a servant's normal capabilities aside from some NPs usually
Somewhat I doubt that, there are multiple servants who cap at Low 1-C to possibly 1-C by power scaling, look at King Hassan, he was able to damage Tiamat, for example.

Or, Ishtar who has Galactic feats.

Anyway, I will still do the CRT, I don't lose anything trying.

Somewhat I doubt that, there are multiple servants who cap at Low 1-C to possibly 1-C by power scaling, look at King Hassan, he was able to damage Tiamat, for example.

Or, Ishtar who has Galactic feats.

Anyway, I will still do the CRT, I don't lose anything trying.
King Hassan, you mean like the Grand Servant who exists specifically to fight beasts and washes the floor with any normal servant casually? Or Ishtar like, space Ishtar, the servantverse character, who is way beyond a galaxy but also scales to literally no one normal?

Anyway you may not lose anything but I do, pain peko

Well uhh, have fun ig

No, i mean for the upcoming CRT from you
I know, but at least I want to try, I got evidence for the upcoming CRT, and I will be contacting some stuff.

Also, let's stop delaring this thread and focus on it's being pruporsed.

That stuff will be discussed in the next CRT.

The MHX that Chaldea has would still be 6-C. She gets beaten up by Musashi and other people fairly often. However, all the crazy feats and statements they have would apply to a Servantverse key, since in Saber Wars 2 it's revealed Ether is an omnipresent source of energy, meaning all the Servants there are crazy strong. I actually didn't know about that feat, so, thanks. That's one more down the list lol.

I was gonna release that CRT this month, but seeing as LB5 is just around the corner, I decided to wait. If I can ask you to wait, you'll probably see it in like, christmas.

The MHX that Chaldea has would still be 6-C. She gets beaten up by Musashi and other people fairly often. However, all the crazy feats and statements they have would apply to a Servantverse key, since in Saber Wars 2 it's revealed Ether is an omnipresent source of energy, meaning all the Servants there are crazy strong. I actually didn't know about that feat, so, thanks. That's one more down the list lol.

I was gonna release that CRT this month, but seeing as LB5 is just around the corner, I decided to wait. If I can ask you to wait, you'll probably see it in like, christmas.
Yeah, I know, but I don't think It would matter much if she gets upgraded here. Since pretty much the MHX part of this thread seems to be accepted, unlike 4-C Iskandar who pretty much isn't.

Last edited:
I thought the MHX thing was being applied to her NP, im little iffy about it if its calibg to her physicals as they would **** up the Servant scaling.

I thought the MHX thing was being applied to her NP, im little iffy about it if its calibg to her physicals as they would **** up the Servant scaling.
It only scales to her Galactic meteor sword, and Paul Frank, and Crim did agree with MHX'S part.

Last edited:
Reality Marbles are apsolutely not used in scaling and MHX is getting a servantverse key, the NP getting bumped up is fine tho.

xLBbRb0.jpg

Also, if you guys mind, I will be doing a CRT regarding how Holy Grails collapse and make singularities, and how this would scale to some servants as they were empowered by it. People like Mash would scale, as she has fought Grail empowered servants, yes, powered by a Grail that creates dimensions with a Sun. So this caps to at most Solar System or Multi-Solar System level since one Singularity also contained multiple stars in the sky. For reference, creating/destroying/sustaining a realm with a "sky full of stars"
Oh no.

Whats next, Mash fighting a Tree that has a living galaxy in it? Using Noble Phantasm animations? Elizabeth's "universal big bang" statement?

FGO Servants cap at Island to Country. Even Continent is pushing it. Let alone Planet.

Well I won't derail any further but in here in VS Battles, 4-A to Low 2-C regular Chaldea Servants is NOT gonna get accepted. Trust me. They're staying at Island because thats what makes sense and everything higher would be an outlier, and also if Chaldea Servants like Mash had Low 2-C AP then she'd just destroy the Singularity/Lostbelt by punching the air, which uh, no. Not gonna happen.

Have fun with that CRT though.
I'd personally just wait for the upcoming CRT, since she's supposed to be getting a servantverse key where basically all of her crazier statements or feats apply to (aside from the star destroying from the Galactic Meteor Sword), due to servantverse servants being stronger.

So the possibly 4-C might be fine I suppose, although the 5-B would be for the servantverse only
Agree with Paul. ONLY Servantverse. Chaldea tiers in terms of physicals are clearly only Island and thats it.

Oh no.

Whats next, Mash fighting a Tree that has a living galaxy in it? Using Noble Phantasm animations? Elizabeth's "universal big bang" statement?

FGO Servants cap at Island to Country. Even Continent is pushing it. Let alone Planet.

Well I won't derail any further but in here in VS Battles, 4-A to Low 2-C regular Chaldea Servants is NOT gonna get accepted. Trust me. They're staying at Island because thats what makes sense and everything higher would be an outlier, and also if Chaldea Servants like Mash had Low 2-C AP then she'd just destroy the Singularity/Lostbelt by punching the air, which uh, no. Not gonna happen.

Agree with Paul. ONLY Servantverse. Chaldea tiers in terms of physicals are clearly only Island and thats it.
this entire post is riddled with AOE fallacies.

Oh no.

Ok, but let's not derail lol.

Ok, but let's not derail lol.
Let me add onto my previous post first tho.
this entire post is riddled with AOE fallacies.
Not only does it have AOE fallacies, but Mash destroying the singularities would actually make Chaldea lose, cause if Chaldea servants just nuked the singularity then bye bye goes any hope of restoring humanity. This was detailed in Salem.

Let me add onto my previous post first tho.

Not only does it have AOE fallacies, but Mash destroying the singularities would actually make Chaldea lose, cause if Chaldea servants just nuked the singularity then bye bye goes any hope of restoring humanity. This was detailed in Salem.
Okay last derail sorry

Then yeah that clearly means you agree that Mash isn't Low 2-C. I don't see the problem here, we both agree on 6-C Chaldea Servants.

Okay last derail sorry

Then yeah that clearly means you agree that Mash isn't Low 2-C. I don't see the problem here, we both agree on 6-C Chaldea Servants.
I don't care what tier Mash was. She doesn't have the AOE to nuke much of anything even if she was Low 2-C and if she could nuke the singularities(they could, only the fifth one would take more then 24 Gigatons to wipe off the map to my knowledge) it would straight up remove any hope of restoring humanity. Which is, you know, the entire ****** plot of FGO.

Seems like only MHX'S NP getting bumped to a "possibly" rating is going to be accepted, damn. Yeah, now see the issue trying to give Chaldea's Servants a new scaling chain lol.

Its a good starting point at least.

ServantVerse characters have crazy OP stuff after all.

Didn't MHXX fly outside of the galaxy or something? And she's from the ServantVerse.

Moral of the story: In FGO, joke characters are OP.

Seems like only MHX'S NP getting bumped to a "possibly" rating is going to be accepted, damn. Yeah, now see the issue trying to give Chaldea's Servants a new scaling chain lol.
It's pretty damn hard to do, especially since quite a few of them appear in other fate works lol

It's pretty damn hard to do, especially since quite a few of them appear in other fate works lol
Yeah, like I remember there's a Fate Apocrypha crossover with Chaldea Servants, and also the Fate Zero one

Though tbf thanks to them, we could scale FGO feats (Bunyan statement) to Stay night characters.

Back