• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Really Nice Guys With Sticks Talk

I don't wanna do the A>B>C thing, but Spider vs TFSM was considered a stomp in favor of Spider.

But before I take my stance, does Grandfather Spider have the eye of history? and what are the overlords go to attacks

? Doesn't answer my question. I'm going to assume he has his heart and doesn't have the eye of history

We haven't seen Spider with his heart yet, but with how he talks about his heart, it seems he will be the type to end the battle asap. With that, his shadow magic would bypass any resistances and if the battle takes any longer than a few minutes, he'll conceptually destroy Overlord and that will be the end of that

Other than that it's inconclusive, I think it'll come down to whoever goes for the kill first. I personally think Spider will cause in 9/10 situations he has, The one time he didn't end the battle quick was when he grew a liking to The Player, and that was overtime.

I want you to think about what would happen if he conceptually destroys darkness and evil

They'll both die? Lmao, trying to make this inonclusive?

But I don't think that'll kill him either. He'll still exist as the embodiment of Chaos, which is what his heart is made out off. He should be able to survive with just the one. But that's assumption as off this point, so I guess inconclusive?

Thing is, even if he destroyed darkness and evil, the thing is that Ninjago has a weird reverse spiral where balance brings darkness and evil into existence should it not exist, so killing darkness and evil isn't quite enough

And yes, he has the heart

Back