• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(TWO MORE) Once more, the "strongest" 8-A.

Sakuya has the some thing as Oracle, where if one dies another one from an alternate universe takes her place and wins for her

Oh? If thats the case her match against Bayonetta needs to be removed as that was the main reason for her winning

No it wasn't

It was her time stopping off the bat which means Bayineeta gets stopped even if her slow is used

WeeklyBattles said:
Sakuya has the some thing as Oracle, where if one dies another one from an alternate universe takes her place and wins for her
Its the difference between Funny Valentine and Novel Kars. Kars is automatic, where as Valentine is not. The previous makes stomps much more likely

Actually Oracle may not give two fvcks about him dying to a student with screw powers especially if he isn't hellbent on killing every Oracle, since Oracle usually sends people he comes across with to kill people who have an affinity for murdering him, but he's that paranoid so he has a small chance here.

If he stomps though, doesn't he take the strongest 8-A spot?

He already does

Speed Equal or Unequal

And Kumagawa is losing his 8B spot with equal speed soon

Kumugawa has an extremely small chance of winning if Oracle acts very out of character so it's not a stomp

@Kalt Thats the reasoning im constantly told that makes matches that would otherwise be horrible stomps legitimate

If the losing character has even the smallest chance of winning, even if it means they, the opponent, or both have to act severely out of character to do so, the match is considered legitimate

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kalt Thats the reasoning im constantly told that makes matches that would otherwise be horrible stomps legitimate
I don't even need to ask that this is referring to RWBY fights

And I really don't need to go into detail about just how wrong that comparison is

WeeklyBattles said:
If the losing character has even the smallest chance of winning, even if it means they, the opponent, or both have to act severely out of character to do so, the match is considered legitimate
Please, link or give scans of this.

Because I have the feeling you mean stuff that is absolutly not this.

Okay, who's voting for this being a stomp? If Oracle stomps he becomes the strongest 8-A until another contender arrives.

If this isn't a stomp then we can just continue this.

It looks like a stomp, but I know nothing about either beyond what I heard from fire and weekly about them and I don't feel very sure about making claims based on that.

Nah im referring to threads in general, the logic I stated is unfortunately being applied to a lot of versus threads

Well that is stupid.

The idea is if I bloodlust the character that is winning and they would be able to win that way, then it isn't a stomp.

If not even blood-lusting them would help, then unless something extra gets added like prior knowledge then it is a stomp.

Unless the guy who's winning fight ala' two-face and has a good chance to not use the move that gets them the victory.

Alright, Schnee is righ.

If you wish weekly, feel free to point such situations out on my wall, and if it is really like that I will happily back you up on stuff like this.

Hope it won't bee a stomp. 😀

Anyway, about this match up. Is this a stomp or not?. It seems like Misogi has an extremely low chance at winning from what I'm reading in the comments.

Back