• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(TWO MORE) Once more, the "strongest" 8-A.

Ahh I see. What can oracle do with purely 8-A? Would it just be incon then?

Let's find out. I'm just going to make some drafts of Dota 2 characters and come back to this later, maybe tomorrow since I'm going to sleep in a few hours.

Looks like I am not sleeping right now, and the result might be the same since Oracle still has precog. It's not multiversal+ anymore, but it's still enough to predict the entire outcome of this battle and he would just change the future.

Wouldn't it just be incon then? Either Oracle thinks and chooses a future where he wins, or Kumagawa thinks and erases time, blitzing Oracle.

His time manip would need to be able to affect multiple planes of reality simultaneously as Oeacle's soul exists on another plane of existence and is wht connects him to all other Oracles

Why would he need to do that to give himself infinite speed?

Because otherwise nothing isnstopping oracle from knowing what kumagawa can do and fate or causality manipping so he doesnt do it

The thing stopping Oracle is Oracle being dead due to dying within 0 seconds.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Also insane precog says no to mindhax. Like, she won't use it at all.

Someone make Misogi vs Psylocke plox
I think it'd just be incon tbh, but someone could make it.

Of course not. However, there is another Oracle in another universe seeing this happen and he could use his fate powers to change that.

Waht I mean was he does have a win condition, since he has already killed this Oracle without him even knowing what just hit him.

He's more likely to split his mind to make him go real mad

Neither

He kills one Oracle, another one changes Fate to where that Oracke is fine and then Oracle paradoxes or mindhaxes

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Of course not. However, there is another Oracle in another universe seeing this happen and he could use his fate powers to change that.
That's why it's not a win condition.

If he can't win from it, it's not a win.

Back