• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two guys with swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saito gets isekaied to Minecraft and meets Steve and they fight because Steve attack's him or something.

Saito Hiraga vs Steve

Speed equalized

Both in character

Minecraft forest.

Steve gets minor prep if needed.

Both at small building level

Who wins

From what I see, Saito can't bypass Type 9 of Immortality. Saito is stronger by three times though and he can become even stronger if needed. Saito's stamina is not infinite as well. I think that Saito's stamina will simply end at some moment.

I'm giving my vote to Steve.

Well, technically Saito can reach other victory conditions:

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
...But would he even be able to realize about them?

I mean, he kills Steve once and Steve comes back and Saito would just uh know he can come back and keep trying. Though I don't see how he can do any of those things. If Steve comes back without his items he would be useless yes but when Saito runs out of stamina then it's over right?

Well Saito is stronger

Though would Steve give up if had no way of winning. That could possibly give saito the win

True.

It can possibly be incon or a stomp.

Edit: Though Saito can eventually figure out contiously killing is not gonna work so he can attenpt to just knock him out.

That's an arrow. Saitos sword can hold back things that can destroy kingdoms. I think he could knock him out for ar least an hour

Those have... nothing to do with each other.

Point is that being punctured through the brain doesn't knock him out. That's it.

And knocking someone out for an hour without killing them is almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back