• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Ratbag vs King

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are in-character
Greatorc
Who would've thought that someone like him could climb up the ranks and grow in power so easily

Scaaaryy
Have you ever considered running away?

I haven't seen him fight before in either games.

Considering he's Ratbag the Coward and it's in-character, I see no reason King's King Engine won't work, but on the off chance Ratbag's still ready to go King has a backup, his Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon. Not an actual attack, but he shouts it really loudly and it sounds really dangerous.

King wins cause Ratbag the Coward surrenders.

He is cowardly but in a sense that he'll just try to hide and avoid his enemies.

He also befriended a guy that could rip his head out at anytime

Unless we're giving Ratbag knowledge on King's position in OPM society, the King engine and other stuff is kinda worthless. Without that, King's just got an intimidating stare, and it might not even be considered that intimidating in a verse like LotR.

I feel like Ratbag would still find the King Engine intimidating enough, it's still a loud pounding noise coming from seemingly nowhere. He might even mistake it for drumbeats and assume King has an army on the way.

Either or, are we giving Ratbag prior "knowledge" OP?

TBH, Ratbag has met more threatening foes before, and that's through sheer appearance alone.

Wolf-level sounds about right, unless his intelegence might boost him to Tiger.

As for King have a superpower, I've toyed with the thought before but figure it'd be outta sync with OPM's themeing. Just like how Saitama will never find an opponent strong enough for himself, King will never actually become powerful, but that's just my theroy.

If Ratbag has no prior knowledge, then he stomps. The king engine didn't do crap to fodder wolf monsters before he got his reputation.

Back