• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tusk Unknown Stat

I have read the thread that downgraded and it's simplyyyy....stupid and asinine

It says literally that the damage is infinite.The thing of never ending is disconected entirely off of it

So,TL;DR The longevity and the damage of Tusk is entirely separated

I know of one scan, you said two? What's the other scan.

>The text litellary says two times Tusk damage is infinite

The only scan i can think of only says it once.

"The damage is likely infinite and will never end"

Infinite=never ending

It's litellary saying infinite damage two times

Never ending means exactly what youre saying it doesnt mean, it means that the bullet simply doesnt go away.

Ergo its only saying infinite damage once as the latter isnt talking about power but longevty.

It says likely infinite, ergo it should be like 3-A or whatever, aint concrete but it's likely, I mean that's literally what it says. Although infinite rotational energy would still technically be 3-A too, given it's infnite energy and it explicitly makes note of it and that line isnt talking about the length of which the attack lasts for but simply the energy behind the attack. And theres a lot of pseudo science behind the infinite rotation, with even act 3 being able to make infinitely small points to the point Johny can go 2D temporarily so infinite regarding the spin isnt used for hyperbole.

Im fine with Unknown, likely 3-A for infinite rotation.

I read that thread, it wasnt that nobody knew, it's that nobody could come to a concrete conclusion so the middle ground was unknown with a mention of maybe it is, maybe it isnt.

It would be High 3-A, as well as pretty ridiculous in my opinion from something that Valentine and Johnny could survive for a while and that some woman only got shattered by. The "likely" here goes to show far more context than many other things said to be likely, if you know what I mean.

Arguing from disbelief is a common fallacy and isnt a proper way to formulate an argument. Infinite Rotation aint Tusk Act 4, Tusk Act 4 is only building, the infinite rotation itself is stated to be infinite in energy and damage though being backed by infinite rotational energy and likely infinite damage. But the two arent one in the same (plus Funny said that the infinite rotation would have probably completely destroyed love train if at full power, and we know well 8-C aint breaking it). Johnny and Valentine surviving has more to do with its effects and the woman was punched by Act 4. There's a key difference here that youre ignoring, Act 4 and the infinite rotation arent the same thing, surviving a punch from Act 4 isnt 3-A but that doesnt invalidate the likely chance of the infinite rotation itself being 3-A in nature as it's explicitly infinite energy and it isnt hyperbole, the manga makes that very clear through volumes of foreshadowing, and previous acts of tusk.

The likely is meant to mean it's likely, what youre saying is contradictory, and isnt what the word likely means. Likely in this, as well as most contexts, use it to mean a high probability or percentage, something that has a higher chance of being true then not being true. So no, I do not understand what you mean, use your words clearly Efi.

Chariot190 said:
Johnny and Valentine surviving has more to do with its effects and the woman was punched by Act 4.
Effects of something that's not Hight 3-A, those woman were feeling the effects of the infinite rotation and being BFR'd to another dimension, they were only shattered. At what point does the High 3-A damage even happen?

>Effects of something that's not High 3-A

You saying it isnt doesnt make you right Efi. Those were effects from something that is likely 3-A.

>those woman were feeling the effects of the infinite rotation and being BFR'd to another dimension, they were only shattered.

It having hax doesnt mean it doesnt also hold infinite energy or damage, that could be a case of aoe discrepancy, not the actual potency of the damage, its like if Freeza shot you with a death beam, youd ******* die a decillion times over, but you would still only have a tiny hole in you. In fact, it's why we use AP, not destruction capacity. The Infinite Rotation is very explicitly stated to have infinite energy behind it, inflict (likely) infinite damage and it lasts forever, whether or not it's ability to inflict widescale damage isnt related to its ability inflict infinite potency of damage. Those women were more then shattered (which was ione due to the punch not the rotation), they were erased from existence, soul and all as well.

>At what point does the High 3-A damage even happen?

Ignoring Act4 itself and it's damage that it inflicts, which is different from the infinite rotation, probably always once it kicks in.

Regardless, whether or not you think it is or isnt 3-A, you absolutely cant deny that it itself is infinite rotational energy.

Regardles, I can see where youre coming from. There's a tad bit of vaguness going on with it, so possibly or likely 3-A for infinite rotation (not tusk) is something id feel safest about instead of blatant 3-A.

yes its infinite rotational energy i doubt anyone thinks otherwise

if tusk act 4 is only building level and infinite spin is 3A

wtf is there relationship with eachother?

Tusk can harness the infinite rotation and apply its effects and abilities but that isnt always the case, given we know Johnny can harness and utilize Act4 even without the horse or a way to tap into or IR thus without the inifinite rotation. Could probably tap into the destructive nature with it as well like Ball Breaker would have (but failed as the steel ball thrown as not a true sphere thus wsnt a true rotation, but by Funny's own admission, if it was a true sphere, the dimensionals walls would have been completely annhilated and JoJoveller states Ball Breaker can utilize that infinite energy to break through dimensions).

WeeklyBattles said:
There was a looooooong thread explaining why this isnt legit
Yes, and everyone read it, the conclusion wasnt that it isnt legit but rather could be either.

ok so why does it need AP?

just describe how the infinite spin works and how it is utilised in the moves section

its a 3-A ability used in a hax way

it is said that it is infinite rotational energy

all we have seen from it is that it just ******* spins things and that spin will last forever

Nobody said it needed it, but by this wiki's own definition, it is what it is.

Already done albeit missing a few things.

Not entirely wrong, it's a case of a 8-C character utilizing a 3-A ability, this isnt about act 4's ap and how strong it is but how strong the infinite rotation is. But yeah it's mostly used in a hax way.

Also says likely infinite damage and that Ball Breaker utilizes all the energy gathered by the Steel Ball in conjunction with the Infinite Rotation in its attacks and could annhilate all of Love Train (while used with a perfect sphere, otherwise it fails and isnt that strong as it fails to harness it perfectly), but AP=/=Destructive capacity, case and point things like Death Beams. 3-A doesnt mean its blowing up universes or anything.

We've actually seen way more from it then just that, such as BFR, infinite wormholes that lead to the boundaries between the 2nd and 3rd dimension, spinning that annihilates the body even down to the soul, etc.

I made a CRT awhile ago, here's a link. It has scans for a handful of the powers that I mentioned just now.

Back