• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Undertale vs Reigen Arataka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Sans vs Reigen Arataka (1000%)

Speed is equalized

IMG_7823.jpg

Yeah if he resist sans durability negation then sans just loses

I don't think sans can be reasoned with I mean you know what happened the last time someone spared him. Wait make Reigen base so he can try to reason with sans which may end up with a win or sans dunking him.

A match where sans can actually dunk someone???

Yeah if he resist sans durability negation then sans just loses

I don't think sans can be reasoned with I mean you know what happened the last time someone spared him. Wait make Reigen base so he can try to reason with sans which may end up with a win or sans dunking him.

A match where sans can actually dunk someone???
Sans dunked Frisk for being a genocidal maniac that killed his brother, here he is facing Reigen a normal guy that prefers to just talk things out

Sans dunked Frisk for being a genocidal maniac that killed his brother, here he is facing Reigen a normal guy that prefers to just talk things out
Yeah I know but he still wants to win right? sans personality makes it seem like he will do it if he wants to win
I might vote incon since it depends on sans mood

Im pretty sure Reigen can reason with Sans

Also he probably also beats Sans since he actually has soul manip resistance and far higher LS to resist Sans TK
Sans' telekinesis also works on people who have a Soul Manipulation resistance, like Frisk. And so does his other soul based abilities.

Sans' telekinesis works regardless of LS, since he's not actually grabbing you physically, he's grabbing your soul. So unless Reigen's soul also has the ability to exert force against Sans' telekinesis it wouldn't work.

Sans' telekinesis works regardless of LS, since he's not actually grabbing you physically, he's grabbing your soul. So unless Reigen's soul also has the ability to exert force against Sans' telekinesis it wouldn't work.
Thats Reigen TK with his psychic powers which in the Mob Psycho verse are explicitly related to their souls. To pin him down Sans has to overpower his psychic powers a thing he can't do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back