• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A bloodthirsty monster named Galand attacked Italy. Nearly everyone's soul had taken by this monster. And now, Reborn sent Tsuna to stop this unusual enemy, as Vongola Decimo.

Hyper Tsuna
STOP IT!

GalandRenderAnimeCO
PREPARE TO DIE, HUMAN!

6-C versions used.

Galand can use Critical Over. And Tsuna has no limitation.

Speed is equalized.

Battle takes place in Italy, front of the Vongola base.

Win via K.O or nullification. Galand knows Tsuna's "Zero Point Breakthrough" (how he learnt is unknown).

And finally, the match begins!

Tsuna (3)

Galand (0)

Galand have more experience fighting for ages before Tsuna. And Tsuna might make some mistake with a chance that he might get gibbed by Truth.

But at this point I think Tsuna is gonna goes for bashing his head instead. What is Tsuna's AP again?

Nicetoderp said:
Galand have more experience fighting for ages before Tsuna. And Tsuna might make some mistake with a chance that he might get gibbed by Truth.
But at this point I think Tsuna is gonna goes for bashing his head instead. What is Tsuna's AP again?
This Tsuna has 34.08 gigatons of TNT.

Nicetoderp said:
So, who are you voting for?

Tsuna FRA as well as he is way wya more versatile.

He also doesn't really talk when he fights people he doesn't know.

His pre cog helps. Speed amps as well.

AstralKing7 said:
He also doesn't really talk when he fights people he doesn't know.
He also very likely has resistance to petrification anyway. But that needs its very own thread.

Well! Thx for voting. @Nicetoderp, @AstralKing7 I hope this fight isn't a stomp one, isn't it? Or is it a fair match enough to be added.

Also @YungManzi what do yo think? Will you vote?

YungManzi said:
Does Galand have a reliable win condition?
He is thousands of years old, it means he has more experience than Tsuna, in everything. And the difference of AP between two characters is not that much. Tsuna's only advantage is his versatility, which probably makes him the winner.

I don't believe him being older or even fighting longer is enough to say he's more skilled.

Tsuna was skilled enough to knock people unconscious via pressure points in his very first fight, simply because Hyper Intuition gives him incredible battle instincts.

He also has both analytical prediction and danger precognition; and can fight on par with the best swordsmen in the world who can copy and perfect techniques after seeing them once.

In addition to that he has the advantage in AP, range, mobility, hax, and speed because of burst shenanigans.

I'm asking, what else can he do here?

It's very unlikely Tsuna would want to talk to him. He's also not really a liar when it comes to someone who isn't a woman.

YungManzi said:
I'm asking, what else can he do here?
It's very unlikely Tsuna would want to talk to him. He's also not really a liar when it comes to someone who isn't a woman.
To be honest. My ideas are exhausted. It seems like you are completely right.

@Nicetoderp @AstralKing7 And you?

Not entirely since Galand can very much play around the sealing, but he is bound to slip eventually and his stat amo is pretty good, no?

Being older doesn't mean you are better in fights. Galand hasn't proven any fighting experience or some intelligence moves. He isn't in Tsuna's level when it comes to combat intelligence. Also tsuna has the ap advantage and he has better hax. Galand isnt smart enough to make tsuna lie or fool his HI, its a stomp

Back